sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:11 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Casimir
    Shiloh's eyes found Casimir's again, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as he watched him. The other man's concern made his heart ache with how much he was feeling in that moment. He wanted to tell him how much it meant, to have someone care like this, but decided to save it for when he wasn't covered in his and his best friend's blood. "I really wanna kiss you right now, but I've got blood in my teeth and I don't know how much you'd appreciate that," he said teasingly, licking his lips before he continued, "So maybe I better go get in the shower."
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:24 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Even though he was trying to be somewhat frowny and serious, Cass couldn't help but also smile slightly, as he watched Shiloh. He just had to let out a quiet, soft laugh, hearing Shiloh's words. "Well, I'm not a vampire, so not very much." he said, then he took a step back, "Yes. Go and get yourself sorted out." He agreed, then he walked back to the bed, deciding that he'd spend the time reading again, since he'd be able to concentrate more now, knowing that Shiloh was okay and here.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:31 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh smiled back at Casimir, still aware of the blood on his mouth but caring a bit less now, before he made his way to the bathroom. He stripped quickly and got in the shower, not wasting time as he scrubbed down all his scrapes and cuts and bruises and washed away all the blood he could. He wanted to shower for longer, but he was so exhausted that he'd rather just go back to the bed than stay under the spray. So he got out and dried himself down, pulling a towel on quickly to go and grab some flannel pants even quicker. He changed and splashed his face with some cold water before finally going back to the room and collapsing face first onto the bed. He regretted the action immediately, cursing as he lifted himself up and went to hold his broken nose. "Damn, forgot about that," he almost laughed, but instead just quirked a smile, deciding to lie on his side instead, looking over to read what Casimir was reading. "Is it any good?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:41 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
He shook his head slightly, seeing the blood, but he couldn't bring himself to stop smiling. Casimir waited paitently, reading the astronomy book he had, finding himself quickly becoming more easily invested in reading the myths behind the constellations. His particular favourite, he decided, had to be Andromeda, though he also liked several of the others as well.
Cass glanced up whem Shiloh finally joined him, and did frown a little when he had hurt himself. "You got your nose broken?" he asked, trying not to sound too disapproving - he hadn't noticed that Shiloh had broken his nose until now, so he supposed that it was fortunate to have been a clean break. Then, he nodded in response. "Yeah, I'm really interested in it. There's a fair few Greek myths, like the one with Andromeda, Perceus, Cetus and Cassiopeia."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh shrugged lightly, "I broke his nose too so it's fair," he joked, smiling up at Casimir before looking back down at the book. Shiloh settled deeper into the pillows, eyes moving between the book and looking up at Casimir through his eyelashes. He listened as Casimir explained about the myths, interest piqued. "You got a favorite yet?" He asked curiously, thinking back on the names, they all sounded vaguely familiar, like a far off memory, but he couldn't really say he recognized them either.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:08 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Cass rolled his eyes, deciding to hold back from making a comment about it. He was, though, determined to not let himself get into a physical fight with anyone, unless it was absolutely necessary. He glanced back down towards the book for a few moments, just reading in those moments of silence. He looked back towards Shiloh, to answer his question, though. "Yeah. At the moment, it's Andromeda. Y'know, the one with the sea monster that she's meant to be sacrificed to, but then Perceus flies in with Pegasus, and rescues her by slaying the monster." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I know it's a little cliche, but..." he trailed off, shrugging.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh found his smile growing on his face as he listened to Casimir explain, already planning on how he would steal the book once Casimir was finished. He liked the story, even if it was a bit cliche; a daring rescue and fantastical creatures. And this time, looking at Cass with his green eyes and sharp jaw and sweet expression and that stubble, he couldn't resist the urge to lift himself up and turn to kiss Casimir. It was like always for him, full of sparks and the feeling of his heart flipping over in his chest.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:32 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
He raised an eyebrow slightly, then glanced down to keep reading - though he did tilt his head when Shiloh leaned in, and he also kissed him, leaning towards him. Cass considered closing his book, to read it at a later date - this was as good as an excuse as any to stop reading, and he felt another electric-like jolt run down his spine. He pulled back slightly, and asked, "Is this to try and distract me so you can steal my book?" there was a glint in his eye, as he added, "Because it might be working."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:47 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh couldn't help but grin into the kiss, being careful to avoid bumping their noses with his still quite tender. "Oh no, you've seen through my master plan," he teased, diving back into the kiss for more. He did in fact make a move to grab the book, but it was more to get it out the way than to steal it; for now. As he continued the kiss, he felt that same rush of something flare up in his chest, an emotion he couldn't quite yet give a name to, too scared of what it could actually be.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
"Hmm, if that's your master plan, then you need to get better as subtlety." Cass teased back, keeping a fair hold of the book, but eventually letting himself give in to let Shiloh take it. He shifted himself, so that he'd be in a more comfortable position to kiss Shiloh, rather than having to turn his head. This was, he decided, much more interesting anyway. He could read the book later. Casimir closed his eyes again, leaning more into the kiss, putting one hand on Shiloh's back, and the other at his hip, now that his hands were free. His mind quickly forgot about anything else, like it had done before, just focusing on Shiloh.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me