sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Casimir/Bailey/Charlie
    Shiloh felt his heart ache at Casimir's words, touched that the other man was being so understanding. "Yeah I'm sure Sunshine, I'll see you in a bit," he said softly, leaning forward to place a kiss on Casimir's forehead, quick but steadying. With a last look at those green eyes, he turned to go after Bailey.

He was further down the street than he had been, crossing it now with someone -Charlie?- following after him. Shiloh cursed under his breath and quickly made his way over to intercept Charlie, catching what he'd been saying. He put a hand on Charles' upper arm to stop him before he got too close to Bailey. He leaned in closer to Charlie so Bailey wouldn't hear him speak.
    "Charlie I know you mean well, but Bailey is not going to listen to you right now, Kate got him too riled up. All he wants is a fight, with anyone and with everyone. Maybe try again in the morning." Shiloh gave him a pointed look that said there would be no argument with his words. He knew Charlie wouldn't understand why Shiloh, this quiet cowboy in the background of it all who didn't even seem to talk to Bailey, would know anything about their leader really. But Charlie hadn't been around for years, and he certainly didn't know what had gone down between Bailey and Shiloh. With a last glance over the man in front of him, making sure he would stay put, he followed after Bailey.

Shiloh spotted him just moving into an alleyway between the various shops and stores, all closed by this hour. As he entered the dimly lit alley himself, he bit down on his lip at the sight of their leader, before releasing it. He couldn't be vulnerable yet, he needed to play cocky here. Bailey didn't want gentle or soft right now, Shiloh could see it in his movements, his posture, the way he held his shoulders, and in the way his hands seemed ready to turn to fists at a moments notice. He sighed softly to himself; he needed to give Bailey an outlet here. So, Shiloh squared his shoulders, made his stance reek of -false- bravado, and lit up a cigarette.
    "What ails you, o' fearless leader," his words were one part teasing and two parts snark, no room left for the respect they both knew Bailey deserved.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Open.
"See you later. Just be careful." Casimir replied, smiling gently towards Shiloh, watching as he left. Then, he took the bottles and glasses that he was holding to the bar. Once he'd placed them there, he also left the saloon, and started walking back to the Mayor's Building. Even though he'd walked on his own while it was dark before, that had been in a town that he was familiar with. It was a little bit unnerving in Ellinwood, this new town. But, thankfully, his walk back was not very eventful. At least, from what he saw.
Once he was back in his and Shiloh's room, he decided to get changed into some more comfortable clothing, to sleep in, and he hung his jacket on the back of the chair in the room, to finish drying off. He was also hoping that his boots would dry out overnight as well, but he wasn't holding onto that. His eyes trailed over to the bed, and he looked briefly towards the books that Shiloh had bought. Cass then sat on the bed, taking the book he'd bought earlier, so that he could start reading it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:03 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, alleyway ][ shiloh ]

Sure, he heard the rush of feet behind him as Charlie obviously followed. Did he care enough to stop walking? Not really. Bailey tried to dodge the cowboy and once he stepped into an alleyway, he thought he had until a familiar voice spoke up. It took a minute to realize who it was through the thick fog in his mind; when he did, Bailey let out a laugh. It wasn’t an amused laugh or a laugh out of humor. It was dry laughter and as he turned to face the way the voice had come from in the dark alleyway, Bailey’s expression was far away from friendly. It matched the cocky attitude Shiloh had put on but the anger from before? Oh, it was still there. “What ails me?” He repeated, stepping toward a man who he once called his best friend. Someone he once felt close to. It didn’t feel like that now, not in this moment. “What ails me is the way my crew thinks they can just say whatever they want. Push ol’ Bailey around.”

“Well, you know what I think, Shiloh?” Bailey more or less almost growled, he hadn’t stopped walking toward the man across from him until their boots were inches away from each other. Taking in his stature and the way he held himself as he approached and saw him better- it just ticked him off even more. “I think,” he brought the cigarette down from his own lips, flicking it away in the dark and reached out and shoved Shiloh’s shoulder with each individual sentence, “I’m done with Kate. I’m done with Charlie, and I’m done with you.”

“I didn’t have to bring anyone out here, especially that boyfriend of yours, and I can still leave you all for dead.” His green eyes were locked onto Shiloh’s hazel ones, narrowed and fierce as he spewed his threats. “So I think I deserve a little more than ‘what ails me.’”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:41 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh wanted so badly to make himself small under Bailey's words, to submit to the anger Bailey was throwing at him. But he knew that that wasn't really an option here, he didn't want to have to be the one to do it, but he couldn't let Bailey get away with acting like this. It made him look bad, it made him look weak and out of control; untrustworthy. Bailey needed to get himself together. So instead of backing down he pushed right back into Bailey's space, letting smoke blow in his face unapologetically.
    "You really think you can get rid of us that easily, of me? Nice Try Bails, but you ain't ever going to be done with me,"
    he said, using his hand to push at Bailey's shoulder, something bitter and cruel was laced through in his words; something too close to truth to be comfortable. He made sure to straighten up to his full height, a rarity, so he could be taller than the man in front of him, at least try and be intimidating. "Maybe they wouldn't have such a hard time respecting you if you acted a bit less like a drunk Bails."
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:28 am

BAILEY

He didn’t let his position waver when Shiloh retaliated and stepped into his personal space as well. His eyes flickering away for a moment to the hand Shiloh shoved with, returning to stare at Shiloh, even when he did straighten to his full height. He didn’t feel intimidated, he didn’t feel weak. There was only one thing he did feel in this enormous concoction of emotions and he shown it quite well within his next move. The same hand that had pushed him came to curl around the cowboy’s jacket, jerking him close. “I’ll show you ‘respect,’” he growled, the words like the same venom on his tongue he used with Kate in the saloon. In those seconds, his head went back and swung forward with an intensity, butting his head into Shilohs with the help of a little adjustment to his footing for their recent height difference. Bailey wasn’t shy in this moment to put his place back in the crew, he’d been too lenient lately. The alcohol influenced him, of course, but he knew he’d remember this in the morning. He knew he’d feel the consequences and the backlash from it. He’d probably make more enemies within the own people he was supposed to trust rather than bringing them closer. But the red anger that seeped into his core kept fueling him, blinding every reason on why he shouldn’t be fighting the one man he trusted the most. Or even fighting at all.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:48 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh felt his breath catch and then stop when Bailey made his move. He stumbled back momentarily, head spinning with pain, but moreso with shock. It's not that he didn't know Bailey wanted a fight, but to actually go for it with Shiloh? In close-contact, where Shiloh had the disadvantage? He hadn't expected Bailey to stoop so low. "Wow Bails, never thought you were the type to take advantage of other's weaknesses," he said, voice almost mocking as he straightened up again to look back at the man in front of him.
    "If you want to hit me Bailey, then go ahead, hit me." It was an open invitation, made even more clear by the steps forward Shiloh took to bring him back in range, his eyes wild. He wanted the blood in his mouth, he wanted the blows and the hits; right now he wanted to feel as beat up physically as he was emotionally. He'd been in fist-fights before, it was an inevitably, but he and Bailey both knew he was better at anything and everything when he had time to plan out his moves, so fighting wasn't his forte. But right now? Shiloh didn't care one bit, he wanted to see if Bailey had it in him.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:12 am

BAILEY

The fact that Shiloh even dared to taunt struck Bailey but he didn’t think twice about the invite. The cowboy looked animalistic, he felt that way too as his top lip curled into a snarl. Weaknesses were the way to breaking someone, wasn’t it? Bailey knew that better than anyone so was he breaking? Was this it? The one, tiny pebble ahead of a whole avalanche? He didn’t know, he couldn’t think straight enough to even dive that deep into the meaning. His hand curled into a fist at his side, his green eyes watching and calculating every step and movement Shiloh made toward him. As soon as the other man stepped right where Bailey wanted him, he lunged and made contact between his knuckles and Shiloh’s jaw.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:58 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Bailey
    Shiloh's head snapped back as Bailey's fist made contact with his jaw, his whole body following the movement. He spat blood to the ground before turning to look at Bailey with a grin, sure there was blood painting his lips and between his teeth. It was everything he wanted. Shiloh moved as fast as he dared with his head still feeling unsteady, advancing fast, faster than Bailey might expect Shiloh to, and didn't hesitate to grab at Bailey's jacket with his left hand, bringing his face forward to meet Shiloh's right fist. He moved away once he'd landed the hit, wanting Bailey to have to come to him.
    "That feel good Bails?" He could feel that his knuckles had split from the impact, and he would have a bruise on his jaw come morning. "You like getting your firsts bloody?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:28 am

Kathrine Barlow
Kate
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey/Shiloh

Kate had finally moved after a little while and walked to clear her head and the drunkenness from her brain. T finally faded away but as she returned into the main part of the town she heard a scuffle begin down one of the alleyways, figuring it just two drunks settling a bet. Then she heard Shiloh's voice and she moved forward, then she heard Shiloh use Bailey's name and she sighed. Her hand went to her gun and checked to see if it was loaded before she raised it to the sky and fired twice being sure to get the boy's attention, "Enough! We aren't gonna go first to cuffs against each other on this trip, anger is fine but his is absolutely insane and you both should be old enough to realize this drunk or not!" She looked at Bailey an eyebrow raised, "Think about what your parents would say." She turned and walked away back towards her hotel room shoving her gun into her holster, "Font forget we still got get up early!" She shouted
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:45 am

BAILEY

The gunshot snapped Bailey’s eyes to Kate, his expression didn’t change nor did her words mean much to him. His parents wouldn’t have cared for this fight. His mother, maybe, for only Bailey’s safety but his father? Why, Bailey was a spitting image of him in this moment. His mouth was filling with the metallic taste of blood, the pain from Shiloh’s blow was dull compared to the noise adrenaline brought. His heart raced and his head swam as everything was happening in slow motion but too fast at the same time for him to stop and comprehend what was happening. He glanced back to Shiloh from Kate walking away, his words echoing softly in his head along with the ringing of Kate’s gun. He didn’t reply to anyone, only responding by throwing a hook with his right fist to knock Shiloh off, giving him the seconds he needed to put him in a headlock. Bringing his knee up, he socked Shiloh in the nose and shoved him into the nearest brick wall. He was quick to stride over, grabbing the man by his leather jacket, getting inches away from his face. “Do you not know how to shut up?” He growled through clenched, reddened teeth.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me