snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby kalo. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three[outside]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "zac"
X
XXXXKing kept his gaze to the floor, his eyes narrow and burning holes into the snow. Who did this girl think she was? She didn't even apologize! She just went ahead and let it happen. King rubbed his hands over his bare arms, regretting coming outside with no jacket on. He let out a grumble of frustration before leaning against the stair railing, his face falling slightly. His thoughts began the wonder again, back to high school, back home, 'R... It wasn't until someone cleared their throat did he look up. A male stood with two dogs, clearing trying to get passed him. King let out a groan of frustration at the thought of more dogs but he walked down the stairs and cleared the path. "Sorry." He didn't sound convincing. At all. King knew others would start to dislike him based of their first impressions but at this point he couldn't care.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 am

Celeste Adams|Tags: Rosie

Celeste realized she'd managed to let herself into her own little word she shook her head and spun around. "Sorry. Was looking out, I'm no nature freak I promise" she said laughing a little. She then grabbed the door and shut it nearly catching her own hair as it closed. Her hazel eyes looked at the girl in the cabin. Curiosity twinkled in her eyes looking at this girl. "Oh ya and so you know ahead of time before we engage in a long conversation I'm quite the weirdo," she said with a small chuckle.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 am

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: Sky//

Aiden smiled. “Fun.” He joked, then, adopting a more serious tone, he added, “What was said?” He tilted his head slightly in curiosity. The girl in front of him was pretty. Especially in the lighting. He blinked away the thought and returned to listening.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:11 am

rosie park / 19 / cabin 2
tags: celeste

Rosie narrowed her eyes and raised her brows as she scanned the girl. She didn't seem too weird, but looks can be deceiving. "Same," she said simply, referring to both comments. Rosie uncrossed her arms and slumped down on the sofa. "But I'm so bored... Hey, you know when the campfire thing starts?"
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:31 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: N/A -22 year old male
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

As Aiden left his room, Luke closed the door and immediately laid down on his bed with his two dogs beside him. He might as well take a nap and wait for the bonfire. He tossed and turned and tried to fall asleep, but he couldn’t. He had way to much thoughts on his head that he wanted to say, but there wasn’t anyone that was going to listen to him. Well... maybe his journal counted.
Walking over to his desk, he flipped to the next clean page in his notebook that he conveniently left on his desk before. Almost immediately, he began to write down his thoughts and how his day was so far. He drew detailed sketches and continued to fill his notebook, until he got tired.
Finally, he was tired and his head was empty. As he began to fall asleep, the last thing he saw was a cuddling up beside him (his dogs).
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 am

Ajax. wrote:
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; open|
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; Leona|
Shane watched Luke turn and walk into the second cabin.shrugging, the dusky haired man turned away to see if he could start conversation with another person in the lot, or even in his own cabin. Milo meowed at his feel, circling his one leg before he sat and curled his long tail around his paws. Shane adjusted his brown leather jacket with a hand, smoothing the material as he walked down the parking lot then along a small trail, Milo bounding through the snow on his heels. His sneakers crunched against the powder with each step and with a deep inhale of the crisp air he spotted a girl with her canine. "Hello." He greeted, not too joyful but not wanting to seem annoyed or irritated.

//just doing a repost ^^
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: Sky//

He raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips. “Not really.” He admitted, shaking his head. “I’m just waiting for the bonfire,” he added “but from the looks of things, it’ll probably be a while.” He kicked at the snow that was falling and settle on the ground. “I never got your name.” He said quieter, gaze stuck to the snow-covered ground.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:26 am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
Hazel looked over to her side at the sight of a blue haired woman holding her German shepherd by the collar, a relieved smile split between her lips as she made her way over with her luggage in hand. ”Oh thank goodness! Thank you for catching him!” she exclaimed as she set her bags down i the snow. She took Bradley by the collar and squatted down beside him. “We’ve talked about this Bradley Von Garrett.” she scolded, though it was difficult to say it with a straight face and instead a grin began painting itself over her stern expression.she glanced back up at the woman who had previously held her dog. “I’m Haze. How was your drive?” she asked friendlily.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King |
Shane decided it would be best to leave the other alone, turning away down the trail after muttering an apology for disturbing her. He trekked back into the parking lot, stopping off his boots and picking up Milo so he could ride on his broud shoulders. As he made his way up to the cabins, Shane recognized his own sisters luggage sitting beside a car, remembering she was in cabin three e tabbed one bag in each hand. He smiled, unabashed to be carrying pink and black bags. He set them down by the door before he turned to see another man, looking frozen in a simple shirt. He recognized ink that laced along the the man’s arm. Sweet sleeve dude. he complimented, giving a friendly smile to not agitate the man more than he already seemed.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:07 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - cabin three[outside]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "shane"
X
XXXXKing had his gaze on the ground, trying his best to keep his temper under control. He just wanted to go find Sky again and holler at her-she had no right to talk to Donita that way! He crossed his arms in an attempt to regain some warmth but it only seemed to make things worse. He expressed a shiver before the footsteps of someone approaching caused him to look up. As the man approached he could see him watching him looking at him and no doubt at his exposed tattoo. When the compliment did come King shrugged, "oh, thanks." King glanced down at his tattoo, memories flooding his mind before he shook them away. "Wasn't my intention to get it." He let his eyes get a good look at the male, taking in many aspects of him. Especially his luggage. He raised his brow, his eyes going back to his eyes. "Nice luggage princess." He chuckled, rubbing his hands over his arms. It really was cold-colder than he expected it to be. He'd have to grab his jacket later if he planned on going outside again. And his scarf. Why not add gloves to the mix?
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:17 am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King |
Shane quirked an eyebrow at the other man's comment, he pointed a finger gun in his direction and clicked his tongue. Please, I'm no princess, I'm a queen. he claimed with smirk, going back to the man's previous statement he shrugged. Why would you get such a big one if you didn't really want it. they cost a lot of cash. he explained, running his fingers through his longer dusky hair. He looked back at the luggage, unsure if the man wanted to continue the conversation, but he also wanted to socialize more than he has already. he's only spoken to Luke so far other than the three he carpooled with. Aren't you cold? he asked, his guarded eyes softening.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me