♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby Winchester wife » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Savannah O'Reilly

Tags; Eli

The blonde girl shrugged graciously. "Suit yourself." She smiled at him and turned Whiskey around to walk her in the other direction. She wanted to warm her up before running her so that she didn't get injured. She had seen other riders make that mistake before and she wasn't willing to hurt her horse for a little less effort. Whiskey was like her best friend and had been for a long time.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady gaga » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Charity King | Female | 18 | Calm | Tags: Iris, anyone open

Charity continued to groom Stardust's matted coat but acknowledged the girl's presence in the barn,"Thanks, your horse isn't that bad either." she commented looking at the dappled gray mare. Once Charity had finally gotten most of the dried mud from Stardust's left side, she went around to work on her right side. As she got to the other side, Duke came strolling in, his tongue lolled. Charity didn't notice him at first, her hands busy as bees trying to clean off Stardust, but a deep bark from him got her attention. Charity looked over Stardust's back and smiled,"Duke!" she calmly said, trying not to startle any of the horses,"what are you doing here boy? I don't think you should be hanging around other horses yet.." she eyed around the barn before leaving Stardust to take Duke out of the barn. Reluctantly, Duke followed and allowed Charity to rope him around a fence post. "Now, you stay here while I finish up grooming Stardust, then we can take a run." she walked back to the barn and went back around to her horse to finish up her grooming.
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:39 pm

♡ Pineapple ♡ wrote:
------------===-----
𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶
|22|female|straight|
with: no one
-----======--------
Brisha groaned as she woke rolling over to her side she hadn't had a good nights sleep in a while. She looked over at the clock and gasped at the time. Oh boy she had really slept in. Brisha got up with a messy bed head and made her bed.
Putting on some slippers she stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. She turned on the water to semi warm. She usually took cold showers but the morning was a bit chilly. She brushed her hair in the shower getting rid of the bed head the night had provided her with. Once she was done she got out wrapping her hair in a red towel while her body was protected by a brown towel. SHe approached the sink to brush her teeth. She stepped out of the bathroom to change into her clothes. She put on a light blue hoodie with some yoga pants. She didn't have what you would call 'country clothes' since she had been living in the concrete jungle for a while. Her stomach growled for food. It was late so she stepped outside of the cabin in her search for food.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [2]

Postby eventer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:21 am

xxxxWESLEY ST.CHARLESxxxx

xx n.name ; wes xx age ; twenty five xx gender ; male xx dating ; none xx tags ; open xx

wes pulled up in in his truck, jake in the back seat, milly in the front passenger seat asleep. he smiled at his baby sister briefly and gently woke her up before stepping out of the truck, a gentle nudge to her arm would wake her up, even if it took a few minutes. he moved to the back of the four horse float and unlatched all the latches and lowered the ramp. his dashing paint australian stock horse stallion stood perfectly quiet beside shiloh, his sisters mare... who was sort of his mare at the moment as she was afraid of horses, especially shiloh. wes unloaded the stallion and tied patriot to the side of the float, he was the perfect horse, if it wasn't for the obvious bits being intact, people would mistake him for a gelding.. people did mistake him for a gelding.
wes stroked the black and white stallion and went back into the float to grab the grey thoroughbred x mare, stroking her gently he lead the shod mare down the ramp and towards the paddock he'd booked for her. she was at the moment a brood mare, for she didn't like being ridden by anyone but milly, so he saw an option and chose to put that option to use by breeding the mare to a thoroughbred x stock horse stallion, same mix as herself. she was only about four months pregnant so had a while to go, but to avoid complications, wes booked a single acer paddock so she could be by herself. she wasn't the most social horse anyway, was always grumpy around other horses. he lead the mare to the paddock and carefully removed the cotton combo rug from the mare and unbuckled the black leather halter from the mares face and let the grey mare loose into the paddock. she trotted around curiously for a little while before simply grazing calmly. patriot seemed to have gotten attached, and was causing a bit of a ruckus back at the float, he sighed briefly and headed back over to his float. he untied the stallions lead and walked past his truck knocking on the passenger window to get milly's attention. finally awake, he grinned at her and then lead patriot to one of the stallion paddocks on the other side of the stable.

xxxxMILLY ST.CHARLESxxxx

xx n.name ; milly xx age ; twenty two xx gender ; female xx dating ; none xx tags ; open xx

milly had slept most the way in her brothers truck, and ignored his nudge to wake her when they probably arrived. fifteen minutes later, she was awoken by a knock on the window and wesley's horse. she jumped away from the window as the horse passed her, and hushed jake as he barked. sighing, she stepped out of the car and to avoid an asthma attack after that fright she quickly took a whiff from her puffer and shoved it back in her bag before anyone could see. she put the lead onto jake and lead bordercollie in the direction of where she hoped she was staying.

xxxxSPENCER BLAKExxxx

xx n.name ; spencer xx age ; twenty one xx gender ; female xx dating ; none xx tags ; open xx

no muse sorry, just tag her c: she's arriviing, may need help with pandora, she's a bit of a troll to get on/off floats
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:32 am

Iris

"cute dog you got there." she stood up and walked over to her, after giving Duke a pat on his head. "My names Iris, nice to meet you." she said whilst looking into Charity's eyes, as if to determine wether or not she should trust her. "i have a dog myself, although im not sure where he's ran off to." she rubbed her neck and gave a small laugh.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:05 am

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Ryan wiped the smile from his face, seeing the concern in Ava's face. Of course she was worried, as this was her ranch now and he'd gone and injured himself within the first week of it opening like an idiot. "Um, yeah... That would be smart," he told her, his face looking apologetic. He couldn't imagine what was going through her mind at this moment, but he imagined it would make her feel better to make sure he got patched up properly. "I'm sorry, Ava," the man added, not sure as to why he was apologizing. It was probably an old habit, from a time where everything was his fault.

Nick Meyers | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Single | Tags; Elliot

"Right," Nick laughed as Elliot said he needed a saddle. He felt the man's eyes on him, although he didn't mind the attention. The male followed Elliot to the tack room, which wasn't too far away. "Oh, I ride Apache," Nick replied with a shake of his head. "He's.... Well, he's interesting, I'll give him that." Nick couldn't help but chuckle at his own remark, thinking of all the times his stubborn gelding had acted up or given attitude. He could easily fill several volumes with all the examples. "He's the leopard appaloosa, but you'll meet him in a minute," he explained as the two reached the tack room. Nick made his way to the locker where he had placed all of Apache's tack and equipment and removed the old saddle, pad and bridle from it. "You've got yourself a pretty horse yourself," Nick said to the male as he stood back up, his arms taking a moment to adjust to the familiar weight and awkward shape of the saddle he now carried.
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Elliot Durand || 21 || Male || Homosexual || Tags; Nick

Elliot hummed and laughed at Nick's comment. "Interesting? I like interesting.. Ichor is a sweetie" he cooed happily. Elliot loved his horse with all his heart. "I can't wait to meet him!" he said in a cheery voice, he was just a positive guy y'know? Elliot strolled in and went to Ichor's tack, he heaved the saddle up, his skinny arms showing muscle as he cradled it in a similar fashion. He laughed playfully at the sight of them, awkwkardly handling the saddles. "Oh uhm, thank you! My mom got him for me... I was 15 n I never got rid of the whole 'I want a pony' thing." He chuckled and started walking back, "I named him after greek gods blood, it's gold so.."
Last edited by Vampire Slayer on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:50 am

| | Luana | | Tags: | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

After about 30 minutes of riding Luana headed back to the barn.....
Bo was all sweaty and nasty, because he had not been worked in a couple days, close to two weeks, and he was tired. After untacking him, and cleaning her tack, Luana groomed Bo once again to pull out sweaty clumps of dirt and debris. Luana walked Bo out side, and Sox closely followed, to go wash him. Luana tied Bo up to a wash post and turned on the water. She sprayed Bo's legs first then she shot a spray at Sox to help him cool off. Luana grabbed a sweat scrapper and scrapped the extra water off Bo. After putting him back in his stall, Luana fetched some hay and grain for his lunch.

Levi | | Tags: Nevaeh || Form

After Domingo was good and lunged, Levi made his way back to the barn. Levi tied Domingo up to a stall beside a blonde headed girl and her white horse. "That's a beautiful horse you have" he confidently spoke to her. "And your dog is pretty charming too" he added. If other people took the pride he did in his animals, compliments meant everything to him. "Would he mind if I pet him?" Levi loved dogs, and always wanted to play with them.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me