❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:50 pm

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: Outside the Airport
Tagged with: Sara, Holdan )Semi-open(

Teagan gave a simple nod again, wondering if he'd remember the other's name for very long. He paused for a moment as the girl simply tuned them out and walked away. "Well then.." He murmured, losing his smile for a few moments before turning back to Holdan. "Bit of rudeness aside, what brings you here? To the camp I mean? Oh! What state did you come from too? I myself am from Florida." He couldn't help himself with the questions, he was just curious. He liked knowing everything about everyone, it was just habit to instant bombard them with endless questions until he felt satisfied. "To answer my own question, I came here because I thought it'd be a decent get away and a nice time to meet new people. My brother was all for it but my sister seemed a little sad." He sighed lightly as he spoke, wondering if she was doing alright back home. He assumed so, she was too optimistic to stay sad for long.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:54 pm

[edited my post which originally was just theo, just to inform you guys!! ^-^]
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParkerPeter12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

"My mum is always away on business so she decided I was going to be sent here for the summer.." Holdan mumbled more. He didn't really like socializing. I mean it wasn't that Teagan was rude he just preferred alone time. "And I'm from Massachusetts but we recently moved to South Dakota so I mean you can pick which one you want to view me from." He said softly. He checked to make sure his book wasn't damaged considering he left the coffee shop in a rush. It seemed okay to him and he put it back into his backpack and zipped it up.
ParkerPeter12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ renna. ❞ three

Postby artemis, » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:03 pm

R E N N A
    female ♥︎ 18 ♥︎ iowa ♥︎ tags; theo

she nodded, easing herself down after realizing he hadn't pushed her away. most of her life people tended to try their best to ignore or get rid of her with a lot of "stop following me" or "can you find someone else to be around".

but she knew these other teens probably had lives and didn't want to get in their way. "if you're busy i can let you be, i've got some texts too.." she said, eying her sweater pocket where her phone was tucked away. she actually didn't know whether she was lying or not. she hadn't felt a buzz.

it was getting rather quiet, and she could see that most people were back to socializing with their electronics, with the occasional crazy riot going on. ren eyed the brunette girl briefly before turning back to theodore.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

braden turner || 02

Postby juicebox! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:07 pm

B R A D E N
state || iowa
location || bus area
tags || leah, sara

braden chuckled at the female. "ouch babe, calm down." he smirked. he rubbed his wrists and shook his head. "thats not how it works." he shrugged. "just saying." he grinned. he saw another girl. "i wouldn't talk to her. the princess is in a mood." he shrugged, looking back at the first girl. he could tell both of them werent very interested in what he said but he didnt really care. he took out his pack of gum, "can i interest you in some gum?" he asked holding the pack out to the both of them.
Last edited by juicebox! on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:08 pm

[i'll have a post up tomorrow!! <3]
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:19 pm

sara//female//tags~Leah,Braden//crush~ literally all you have to do is flirt with her :3

she looked at the girl who seemed rather pissed so she turned to the boy "sure I'll have some" she took some gum and quietly chewed she brushed a piece of loose hair from her ponytail back behind her ear she blew a small bubble before bringing the bubble back and continued chewing seriously where is the bus
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:06 pm

|| name ; kennedy jane friar ; kj. || location ; airport entrance. || tags ; lowell. || feeling ; uneasy. || outfit ; x.

Kennedy smiled at his polite gesture and tipped her imaginary hat to him, "pleasure to meet ya, Lowell. I'm Kennedy Jane, but my folks back home call me Kj." she looked around as the bus that printed the camps name along the side finally showed up. "so what brings you to shady springs, Lowell?", the young Texan inquired, her hazel eyes bright.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderborne » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:11 pm

❝ 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚡
location;; bus terminal mood;; bored tags;; open

Freya had taken a red-eye flight out to meet the group at the bus station, where all the recent grads would evidently be embarking together to this supposed summer camp. The entire thought made her nauseous, truly. It was a waste of her time to spend a summer with strangers, rather than the friends she wouldn't see again until next summer when they came home. Her life was in Seattle, far away from these strangers who would no-doubt have terrible tastes in music and absolutely no street smarts. Her parents had sent her off to experience someplace other than her home, but why this? Why now? It was ridiculous. Her blue eyes scanned the crowds, seeing groups of teens who were milling around like lost sheep, trying to find the right bus. "Typical," she snorted, shaking her head before walking briskly to where the sign read the correct route number. Her red and black flannel swayed around her legs slightly due to the wind caused by her quick speed, her flip flops making the characteristic slapping sound on the concrete floor; she was using the typical "Pacific Northwest Freeze' in hopes that no one would approach her, with her aviators covering her eyes despite it being sunny.

❝ 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚎
location;; bus terminal mood;; curious tags;; open

It had been hot in Alabama, but despite that Hunter had worn his work jeans and boots, plus a long-sleeved button-up on the journey here. He'd mostly gotten the hang of traveling via bus as he made his way from home to the meet-up point, but still was rather new at this. With a bashful expression on his face, he meandered through the crowds in hopes of finding someone to direct him, or someone going the same place he was so they could be lost together. He held the strap of his backpack tighter, the bag slung over a single broad shoulder as he moved. This was going to be odd, being away from his home, but he knew that he needed a vacation. Especially considering those he knew would be the same he'd see in college; going to a state school meant seeing literally your entire graduating class. Hunter's mind drifted to the horses on his ranch, and he crossed his fingers that they wouldn't backslide in their learning while he was away.
thunderborne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 pm

OOC: Writing my intro now- is there still another male spot open?
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me