the new ones v.2(gay/bi/lesbian romance rp OPEN!!!!!!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the new ones v.2(gay/bi/lesbian romance rp OPEN!!!!!!)

Postby iloverose » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Ali
She smiled softly and held out her hand "I'm Ali nice to meet you. Besides I'm used to if my mom does it all the time" she said shouting the book.

Andrew
He looked down at his cloths and shook his head "it's okay secound degree burns won't kill you" he said jokingly "besides these are my work cloths. They'll be fine"
Do you love Lucas from Evernight?
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:49 pm

[quote="*~Aviation High~*"]
Asia Bellique

And darling never settle, settle, settle Chasing down the devil, devil Chasing down the gods And I hope you found
I hope you find your dream (I don't owe you anything)"

I smiled softly "but there is a difference between your mother and a stranger."i said "but i get what you mean. at least i didn't freak you out too badly."

Ashton Beiatra

"I write these words in blood I write these words for you This world deserves to finally know the truth This is the road I chose This is the life I've made Say what you want but know this world opened her arms for me"

I blinked "work...clothes?"i asked curiously "where do you work?"i hadn't known of a work that allowed jeans, though i had never really...cared either.
"Our night is lit by the city moon When I see myself reflect on you I know what I was meant to do"

I Am A ImageImage And I Am Proud!
Image Image May They Rest In Power!
I usually go by Image but please, Image

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Ali
She smiled and handed her the book "you can read this if you want" she said smiling at her

Andrew
He blushed softly "I work at a factory and I'm just the delivery boy so they let me wear anything" he said looking at him
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Asia Bellique

And darling never settle, settle, settle Chasing down the devil, devil Chasing down the gods And I hope you found

I shook my head, smiling gratefully " no, that's alright. i'll wait until your done. i know what it's like to be stopped in the middle of either starting, or getting to the good part, of a book. "i said "but i shall await it eagerly."god i sounded like a dork anytime i actually attempted being nice, or making a good impression. "so, what types of books are you in to?"i asked curiously.

Ashton Beiatra

"I write these words in blood I write these words for you This world deserves to finally know the truth This is the road I chose This is the life I've made Say what you want but know this world opened her arms for me"

I nodded, understanding now "well at least your able to. with my anxiety, working is a....problem."i shrugged " sorry, i sound like i'm complaining."i said, looking down. why do you always do this to yourself? see this is why your mom is ashamed of you. you can;t go a few minutes without making a situation awkward. i lightly shook my head " i can walk you home if you need to change, you probably want to get back to work huh?"
"Our night is lit by the city moon When I see myself reflect on you I know what I was meant to do"

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Ali
She put the book in her hands "don't worry about if I think you might like it more it's kinda boring too me." She said with a shrugged than she brightened" I love romances. Paranormal romances the notebook type romance action romance I love it all" she said than blushed realizing she kinda rambled on. She tucked her white hair behind her ear shyly.

Andrew
He smiled and said "ssure I need to change. I just got off work that's why I'm here" he said smiling at him. He paid his bill and bought a new hot chocolate for Ashton this time with a lid
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Malec*~ » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Asia Bellique

I nodded " alright then. now you make me feel obligated to recommend you a book. remind me to do that when i finish this one, if i see you again that is." i said, smiling slyly.

Ashton Beiatra

I nodded and smiled a bit shyly, embarrassed " well that's better than having to go back to work, right? considering..." i shook my head and took the drink from him " thanks." i said " i'll pay you back when i get the chance."

~*Malec*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Ali
She smiled and got a piece of pap r from her purse. She wrote her number down and handed it too her. "Here call me when ur done or anytime u get lonely" she said than wink ed at her

Andrew
He smiled and said "dont worry about it"
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:ʝєℓℓуωєℓℓуяуαи:. » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:05 am

.:ɈɇȽȽұшɘɫɫɏϜɪϛɧ:. wrote:

name: Jeffery
sexuality: "I'm gay and proud"
Bio: "I don't talk about it" (he started as a single child with one mum and dad he was happy untill a shooting his mum was killed when he was six his dad became a drinker he was abused he ran away on numerous ocations and slept round his friends house one day he told his dad he was gay and made him leave to his own house he now lives alone-
Personality: "kind, feminine, overprotective, exepting, brave"
Crush: "ooh I don't know there all cute"
Bf/gf: "looking" *wink wink*
other: lol looks like a drowning person

(Hay the 1st one got taken off my bookmarks and i didnt know you made a two! So i brought back jeff :3)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
.:ʝєℓℓуωєℓℓуяуαи:.

|Gay|Fabulous!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iloverose » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 am

O hey welcome back!!!!)
iloverose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:ʝєℓℓуωєℓℓуяуαи:. » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:51 am

(Hi!! Is jeff acepted?)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

|Gay|Fabulous!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups