♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Insignia.Peril » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Ryan's head was in the clouds, distracted by his thoughts and as Ava's words registered in his ears he became aware of the red disc hurling its way toward his face. Not having time to react, the Frisbee hit the man right in the middle of his forehead, making a loud bonk as it made contact with his skin. Pain stung the man's forehead, and he clamped a hand to it as a nervous breath escaped his lips. By this time the three dogs had bounded over and Blue had claimed the disc, running farther off with it in his mouth before giving the other dogs a taunting play bow. "You've got quite the arm, Ava," Ryan called out as he lowered his hand and shook his head with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll go get the Frisbee so we can keep playing," he continued, not noticing a tiny cut left on his forehead that was bleeding slightly.

Nick Meyers | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Single | Tags; Elliot

Nick placed his hands in his pockets, not knowing what to do with them. He smiled as Elliot laughed and placed his hands behind his back. He did have a nice laugh, and Nick was pleasantly surprised when Elliot said he was a writer as well, although he wasn't surprised when he mentioned being a model. He was rather attractive, although Nick wouldn't admit it, at least not to Elliot's face. "A songwriter, model, and writer? Wow, you've got quite the resume," the male said with a laugh although he seemed a bit sad when he spoke of modeling in his past. He hadn't heard much about the modeling industry except what he saw on America's Next Top Model, but he supposed there could be a lot of pressure and such in the industry. "I write mostly short stories, but not many publishers want short stories. They told me to work on a novel..." Nick turned his head towards Ichor and took in the palomino's beautiful coloring before taking a breath. "The most I could get is six pages." The male turned his attention back towards Elliot, an idea popping into his mind. "This might be a little random, but would you like to go for a ride with the horses?" He asked, shifting his weight onto his heels out of nerves.

(Don't forget to turn off your sig on the thread x3)
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby Vampire Slayer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Oops!! I always forget ahhh

Elliot Durand || 21 || Male || Homosexual || Tags; Nick

Elliot smiled, grateful that Nick didn't seem to think he was a prick for talking about his jobs. "Ah yes, a failed resume sadly" he laughed again, quieter this time as he stared down at his feet, tumbles of curls falling down from where he'd neatly placed them, he probably looked like a hippie. He smiled thoughtfully and raised an eyebrow in interest. "But short stories can be the best stories?" He exclaimed in surprise, though he figured a novel would come off as more professional.. "Writing can be hard when you're thrown off guard like that" he offered sympathetically. When Nick offered to go for a ride, Elliot struggled to contain the sunshine grin that presented itself, he was happy to have made a friend already. "That would be lovely Nick, that is part of why we're here" he joked, elbowing the mans arm gently as he passed to get a lead for Ichor. Elliot wasn't an expert at riding, but he was decent enough, Ichor was a calm and gentle horse with seemingly endless amounts of chill, that being said, Elliot still was good at it and had no fear as he grabbed the necessary tack. "It really is the perfect day for riding." Elliot commented, he didn't want the conversation to fall into the dreaded awkward silence.
Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Wolfie/Ryan
    ╘════════════════╛
              Hands flying to her mouth as the frisbee flew to Ryan, Ava shut her eyes just in time to hear the bonk, the plastic disc seeming to hit the man square in the face. Hearing his words, she looked with wide eyes to the man, scanning for his form. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She called, but he had already turned to get the disc from his dog, speaking of continuing to play. He must be fine, he wanted to continue. Chewing on her lip, she glanced to Wolfie, scanning the girl's face for emotion, then looked back to Ryan, his back still turned to her. "Are you alright?" She called, "Do you need the first aid kit or water or anything?" This was only the second or third week of the ranch being open to others, she didn't need someone getting badly injured this early. She hadn't yet seen his injury, but as owner, fretting came almost naturally.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single

Tags: Savannah
    ╘════════════════╛
              Rolling his eyes playfully, Eli sighed. "She was due, like, last week. We're all excited for this baby, but the baby wants to make us wait." He laughed, rubbing at the mare's flank playfully. Attention pulling back to the girl as she spoke about her dog, he grinned. "Well, she sounds cute, then." He laughed. Walking towards the pasture, falling in step with the girl, he continued talking. "I have my stallion out here too, Achilles, the foal's father. He's a bit of a grump, though, so I'll have to bring him out for a long, hard ride this evening, tire him out." Half speaking to Savannah, half voicing his own thoughts, Eli caught himself, laughing softly. "Sorry, I need to buy an organizer so I can write this stuff down, rather than saying it aloud." Laughing, he opened the gate to the pasture, allowing the girl to pass him by before closing it again. Plonking himself down onto a particularly nice spot of grass, he loosened his grip on the leadrope, allowing the mare to move to the end of the rope as he sat, crosslegged, on the grass. "So, this is the famous pasture. Feel free to mount up and exercise Whiskey, Hera and I will be right here until you're done." He laughed, and, reclining to rest on his hands, he smiled to Savannah, as if proving to her that he'd be in this exact spot when she came back.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Savannah O'Reilly

Tags; Eli

"I would be crazy excited too!" She laughed softly as he rolled his eyes about the apparent stubbornness of the unborn foal. "Don't worry about it, I ramble too. I could work him if you like?" She suggested, referring to Achilles. He sounded like a rambunctious and energetic horse, which was something she loved to work with. She followed him to the pasture as she spoke, watching as he settled into the grass, giving his largely pregnant mare quite a bit of slack on her lead so she could graze. Savannah swung herself up into the saddle, settling into it easily like it was home.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:33 am

Iris

Iris was outside grooming her horse. picking up the brush, she whispered in the horse's ear. "i wish i could be like you. strong,
loved and free. I need some more of that in my life." she did some brushing, then sat lay down on the dusty earth, lowering her cap over her eyes, taking in the sun and small breeze.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady gaga » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:06 am

Charity King | Female | 18 | Anxious | Tags: anyone open

Charity had reached the camp a few days before, but she hadn't really connected with anyone she saw. She hadn't approached anyone either, her social anxiety kind of kept her from attempting it. Charity simply observed who she thought may be a good candidate to become friends with. So far, no one seemed to fit what she imagined. She sighed and started walking over to the barn to see her horse. Charity wondered if Stardust felt the same as her. Her horse seemed happy enough, but perked up when she saw Charity. Charity couldn't help but laugh a little bit,"you're a silly horse," she teased stroking Stardust up and down her face,"Made any friends?" Charity realized it was silly to be talking to a horse like it was her only friend, but she didn't really see anyone else around. 'I'm not crazy, Stardust is good company anyway. She's always there when I need to cry, scream, or laugh, no one needs more.. right?' Charity started to doubt herself, but quickly brushed it off. She reached for a brush and began to groom Stardust's matted coat. "I can't believe you went rolling in the mud last night.." she grumbled to herself pushing harder on the brush to get the clumped fur off of her horse's body.
Last edited by lady gaga on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:25 am

Iris

she heard someone walk into the barn. She stood up and walked in herself, going over to Iya and strocking her. "Nice horse you got there." she said, loud enough for the other girl to hear. Picking up a nosebag, she filled it with oats and attached it to Iya.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:31 am

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

The male had just fished the disc from his dog's mouth and stood back up as he heard Ava's worried remark. He hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary about his health other than the spot on his forehead being a little sore. He reached his hand to the spot and noticed the small cut on it. He walked up to Ava before handing her the Frisbee, looking to Wolfie as Blue had made his way in her direction. "I should be alright. Just a cut," the male told her reassuringly. "I brought some band-aids in my bag in case anyone got hurt so I'll just go patch myself up," he added with one of his lopsided smiles. He showed them rarely, but when he did other people tended to notice and ask he smile like that more often.

Nick Meyers | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Single | Tags; Elliot

Nick nodded at the male, smiling at his remark. "It is," he replied before turning to the bale of hay. "I need to go to the tackroom to get a few things. Do you need anything, Elliot?" He asked, hoping the male would go with him. Not that he needed to, but Nick thought the little stroll would be nice. Nick then realized this thought sounded clingy and a bit stupid, and he kicked himself internally for thinking it. The male shifted his weight onto his right leg, allowing his left knee to bend slightly as he took weight off of it, trying to appear as casual as he could to mask his internal awkwardness.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:46 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single

Tags: Wolfie/Ryan
    ╘════════════════╛

Blue eyes scanning the man as he turned, Ava blanched as she saw the droplet of scarlet blood on his forehead. Their first week open to the public, and they already had an injury! Taking the frisbee from him blankly, her wide eyes showing nothing but worry. "Are you sure? We have a little first aid kit in the barn, I can get you antiseptic wipes and painkillers and everything!" She insisted, not softened by the man's smile. Zelda loped up to her, partially because of the worry in her voice, partially because of the frisbee in her hand. The pup plonked herself down, looking up to both woman and man, wondering why their little game had stopped.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single

Tags: Savannah
    ╘════════════════╛
              As she spoke about Achilles, Eli shook his head, laughing softly. "I appreciate the offer, thank you! But I'll get my lazy butt to exercise him some time. And Ava - you know Ava? The gal who owns this place? Yeah, Ava's helping me with training him, so some days she takes him out too." Settling back onto the grass, he watched as she swung herself into the saddle, settling into her seat as though it were natural to her. His mare grazing quietly at his side, Eli began to watch the girl ride, eager to see her methods and her ways. Perhaps, when Hera was recovered from the foaling, and the little one was old enough to be alone for a little while, he and Savannah could go riding together. Achilles needed a little more training before he could be ridden with another. A little smile spreading across his face, Eli remembered the little trail ride that he had found on one of his first days here. Perhaps he and Savannah could explore it together someday.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Elliot Durand || 21 || Male || Homosexual || Tags; Nick

Ellie bit the inside of his cheek, his face scrunching up in thought. "Uhmm, I need a saddle so.. I'll come with if you don't mind" He smiled and openly stared at Nick. He just, Elliot admired people sometimes, and he thought Nick was the perfect kind of person to sit back and admire, even though that's creepy.. Elliot dropped his gaze and waved his hand for him to follow as he headed to the tackroom. "Who do you ride? There are quite a few beautiful horses here" He sighed happily, he loved all the different horses he'd seen.

But that's none of my business...

Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me