❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:24 pm

for you. The only spot available is a male spot.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coralcoffee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 pm

❝ heatwave. ❞ wrote:
for you. The only spot available is a male spot.

{ oh , i see vv
are there any other states i could possibly play as i girl ?? i really dont have any interest playing as a male ,,
coralcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:28 pm

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: Outside the Airport
Tagged with: Sara, Holdan )Semi-open(

Teagan nodded and thought. "Never been there but, cool." He chirped. While finding something else to say he noted another figure standing near them. "Oh, hello there." He hummed. "As I told.. This lovely lady here, I'm Teagan, or Riley if you want to call me that." He didn't want to explain it all again so he didn't. Instead he waited to see if this boy would introduce himself to them. (Short heck)
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 pm

there are no girl spots available, I'm afraid. There were only ten girl spots.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coralcoffee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 pm

❝ heatwave. ❞ wrote:
there are no girl spots available, I'm afraid. There were only ten girl spots.

{ah, i see
its fine !! if there ever is a spot i'd be glad to fill in !!
coralcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: braden turner || 01

Postby juicebox! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 pm

B R A D E N
state || iowa
location || bus area
tags || leah

braden nodded at her question. "why else would i be asking? a pretty girl like you should be smarter than that." he scoffed and rolled his eyes. how would he have even known about the camp otherwise. he blew a bubble with his spearmint gum and let it pop. braden listened as she spoke again. this time asking his name. "you think you can just ask me the stupidest question and think you have the privilege to ask for my name? how do know i even want to talk to you. you seem kinda-" he smirked before continue, "lame, hon." he winked at her before looking around at the other people. he was ready to go ahead and get to this camp already. if he had to stay at the airport for any longer he was going to freak. he pushed himself off of the wall and took a few steps. the boy took in his surroundings. there wasnt anything special. he knew nothing about this state and hoped it wouldn't be too unbearable.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParkerPeter12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Holdan looked at the two. "I'm Holdan.." He mumbled more to himself than anyone. He swayed slightly and looked around at his surroundings. He took his backpack out and dug almost his entire head in and finally lifted his head out with a book in hand. The titled read The Great Gatsby.
ParkerPeter12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ❝ three ──

Postby hellb0und » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:36 pm

leah

( state virginia ) ( location airport ) ( tags braden and sara )

she looked at the male in disbelief before pinning him against the wall in a rather aggressive manner, "you think i'm just going to allow you to walk away? that's not how it works with me." leah was an inch away from punching him, at this point she could care less what others thought. she didn't take to people pushing her around, friend or foe. letting go of him with a snarl, she turned to the female. "hello." her expression changed, but she figured she'd end up running away. exactly why i should've just stayed home.. friends and socializing would never be something she was good at, especially when the person decided to aggravate her the first time they met. shifting on her feet in an awkward and angry manner she payed no attention to the male, now she honestly just wanted him gone.

theo

( state utah ) ( location airport ) ( tags renna )

theo lifted his head when a female approached him, "oh hello, yes i am. i'm theo." clearly his "attempt to look busy" hadn't worked very well, but he wouldn't push her away. "i'm guessing you are too?" he could tell she was nervous, and hoped he wasn't scaring her in any sort of way. hearing his phone vibrate yet again in his pocket he'd been tempted to check it, but figured he'd make himself come off as rude. when is the bus gonna be here? by now theo had probably asked himself this question five times, in all honestly he was eager to snap some photos. photography was one of his favorite things, next to his family, dogs, and sports. putting his hand into his pocket he awkwardly stared at a sign, not knowing whether or not he should make eye contact. sometimes it had just made the person even more nervous.
Last edited by hellb0und on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Miss Bullrider wrote:
Lowell Kingston || 18 || Male || State ; Texas || Location ; Airport || Tags ; Kj
Noticing his approach must have spooked her, he quickly apologized to the young woman. "Sorry, and uh, yes ma'am," he said nodding. He stood facing the girl with his hat down low on his head and he rested the toe of his boot on the concrete, with the heel pointed up. "I'm Lowell, Lowell Kingston," he introduced himself in a proper manner, with a small, friendly smile.

Bumping this up in case you missed it ^.^
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:45 pm

Sara//female//hetero//tags~Leah and Braden

" nice name" wow smooth one Sara she started walking away not really interested in this conversation anymore she put an earbud in and tuned out the world she quietly hummed and put her blue tinted sunglasses on she soon got bored maybe the bus was late or something she walked up to a girl and a boy when she heard him call her lame and then Wink Confusing.... she didn't know what to say so she just said the first thing that came to her mind " Hello" she mostly said it to the girl not really paying attention to the boy
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me