College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:00 am

(Everyone has been accepted. I’ll put a post up eventually)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:57 pm

:thumbup:
Cool, and kay)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:03 am

Thomas Adams

Pronouns
He/They

Major
Chemistry

Occupation
Confectioner

Sexuality
Pan

Appearance
A tanned, slightly chubby man with wavy, ginger hair and a slight beard. He often wears casual clothing, with one of his main outfits being a pastel-green and white button-up shirt with black jeans. He stands at 6'2 and has hazel eyes.

Personality
A friendly, outgoing sort. He's usually the type to strike up conversation, often offering recent candies he has made. Despite this, he does often worry he isn't good enough for those around him. He also has a tendency to be shy around new people, only showing his true personality around people he's used to.

Backstory
Thomas' family had moved to Texas when they were young to open up a confectionery store. Thomas had been trained to be able to craft the types of candy sold at the store from a young age, eventually making his first original product at 19. He soon chose to attend the college to learn what he needed to know to make his way in life.
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:36 pm

Cool character, but is Thomas meant to be nonbinary or male? If he's male, I don't think he'd use they them pronouns, so I'm just asking if they're me at to be male or nonbinary (or maybe genderfluid but there's no female pronouns there)

I'm assuming nonbinary since they have both male and agender pronouns. Agender characters only use they them, and I thought nonbinary was the same as agender but I was told it's actually not and nonbinary is a blanket term or something.

Sorry if I seem nitpicky or something...I just really want to know what gender Thomas is meant to be.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:00 pm

(I just might take Ashly out completely and just play as Natasha. I’ll see )

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Open ||

The young red head was up early for her classes and was glad that she only had one class this morning. And it was her favorite class, it dealt with cars. And she was going to bring her 2007 Nissan 350Z in. Getting dressed, the young woman pulled her long red locks back into a ponytail. She was wearing clothes that were meant for working on cars. Grabbing the keys to the car, Natasha reached for something to eat and she was out the door.

Getting into the car, Natasha started up the car and felt it come to life. The car purred and the sound was music to her ears. Though she knew her neighbors weren’t a fan of the loud car, they left her alone since they would go to her for car problems which she didn’t mind. Natasha got the music going and the music from her favorite movie Fast and Furious came on. Turning the volume up to where it wasn’t too loud. Easing the car into reverse, Natasha back out and zoomed off towards the school’s garage.

She saw some of her classmates standing in the garage with some of their cars as well. They looked up when they saw her pull in with her car. She couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit when she saw the looks on their faces. Natasha parked the car and climbed out. ”What is it Timmy? Didn’t think I’d actually bring a car in huh? Someone grab him a bucket and mop to clean up the mess he’s making.” she said with a laugh and the young man’s face went beat red from her comment.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:22 pm

[ah, kay. It's up to you what you want to do.]

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open but mentioned Natasha

The kind and caring but wild and loud one hummed quietly a bit. She only had a couple classes today, so she was happier that day then others days. She walked around her room, grabbing stuff. She made sure her stuff was in her bag. She then took the bag to the kitchen and set it on a chair. She sat in another chair, the pretty creamy peachy skinned and full lipped one making food. She ate it quick but not too quick. She didn't want hiccups or an upset stomach. She also drank some milk with the food. Once she was finished, she cleaned up and went back to her room. She'd already changed into clothes, but still needed to do her hair and such. She brushed out her long golden brown and wavy ended mid back length hair.

She then went to brush her teeth and such. After finishing up there, she went back to do her lip gloss and some light makeup. Once she was done, the pretty nailed and lashed one smiled. She smoothed down her clothes, wearing red with blue jeans or jean shorts. She patted her cat, Charles. She said good bye to him, then she headed out. She grabbed her bag and headed out to the car. It was a red Jeep, and she grabbed her keys from her bag and started the vehicle. She drove to the school, and towards the garage. She sighed as she immediately notices Natasha and a group there...Shaking her head, she focused on herself. She parked the car and shut it off, ready to get out with her bag.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle, shy and nervous one hummed a bit. He didn't know how he made it through school, with all the flirty people and stuff...He didn't know how to flirt at all. Still, some boys had thought him to be quite cute. He'd been attracted to one or two, but not all of them. Then again, those one or two guys had turned out to not actually be so great. The stubborn and hard headed, loyal and playful one shook his head. He'd been hurt when he'd found out how they really were...They'd broken up with him when he said he didn't like the attitude and such. That had really hurt him. He was over them now, though it had taken some time. Sighing, the shorter and slender one finished up changing.

He combed at his straight dark hair, which went to his lower neck. The full lipped, longer lashed, nice nailed and handed one hummed. He headed out with his bag, going to eat some breakfast. He left the bag and went to brush his teeth once done with breakfast. The brown eyed and tanned one finished up in there. He then checked his clothes. He was wearing a purple and blue shirt as well as jeans or Jean shorts. He had fingerless gloves on as well. He didn't feel confident enough to ever wear stockings to school. Nor would he wear crop tops, but he'd wear these things at home. He also had his blue stone moon pendant on him. He got Lotus ready and grabbed his bag, heading to the car and driving to school.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:31 pm

|| Natasha || 23 || Female || Open ||

Once her classmates had recovered from the shock of her car, eventually everyone got to work. The teacher began to explain to them about the lesson for the day and showed them how it’s done. Afterwards, the professor asked for a volunteer. Without hesitation Natasha said she’d volunteer. There were some chuckles among the crowd and she only rolled her eyes. At least the professor was willing to give her a chance and didn’t give her a hard time. The professor nodded his head and told her that she could use her own car for demonstration if needed.

Natasha smiled and nodded her head. Walking over to her car, the young woman immediately went to work and within minutes was able to do what was asked with ease. She pushed herself up and grabbed a rag from the toolbox and wiped her hands. Afterwards, she tucked it into her back pocket and crossed her arms. The ones that laughed stood there stunned. ”Look. I get it. I know. I know a woman is wanting to work on cars. It’s a shock I know. But here’s the thing. I’m pretty darn good at it clearly. Next time don’t be so quick to judge.” she spoke and turned on her heel.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:44 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl quickly left her car and the car park. She headed for the rest of the school and building(s). She was in videography, photography, cinematography, whatever. Her major basically covered it all. She hummed as she headed for the classroom. She finally made it there, and headed to her usual seat in the middle. She watched as other students began to arrive as well. She nodded quietly to some of her friends, as they came in. She then noticed Blaire looking at her...a girl she'd dated in high school. Blaire hadn't been easy to break up with. She'd finally made the other girl understand. Blaire shot her a quick smile, then turned away and leaned close to another girl.

Eleanor knew this to be Blaire's new girlfriend, actually fiancé now. She'd set the two up senior year, since that's when she'd broken up with Blaire. Eleanor had explained she wasn't the right one for Blaire. She'd told her she needed to move on. She'd then told her about a new friend. She'd set the two up, and they seemed perfect together. In fact, the two called themselves witches and had many of the same interests. Interests which Eleanor did not have. The only ones she shared were photography/filming and true crime. She hummed now as she watched the two. She smiled then turned her attention back to the front. The twacher came in and began his class now.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The brown eyed dark haired one hummed as he got out and left the car park. He also headed up to the rest of the campus and such. He was interested in so many different things. He had two different majors, one for acting and theater and all that and another for gaming stuff. Computers, gaming, making games and stuff. He'd found he was interested in that. He'd actually rather play games, but making them could be fun. He hummed as he headed to the first class, having the computer/gaming one earlier.

They were still working on programming and all that. They were going to start making their own games soon, starting easy. They were doing the last legs of learning programming and coding and stuff, though. They'd already learned artistry and stuff. Now they had to finish this part of it. Then the teacher was going to show them how to actually start making a game. They'd have to start small, with smaller game files and such. Probably like a pixel game, or just a smaller, simpler game to make.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:07 pm

[sorry for double post, but I wanted a couple more characters. Also, I'm just going to assume these two are accepted.]

Name:
Jessabel Robberts
Nickname:
Jessa, Bel if you really want
Personality:
Jessa is a soft and sweet type of girl with a love of animals and books. She's artistic, playful, cuddly, as well as intelligent. She's kind, caring, gentle, and likes to tell stories. She's adventurous, loves water, likes video games, and loyal. However, she's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She's fiery, nervous, shy, and has anxiety. She's withdrawn if upset, bottles things up, too quiet at times, and headshy. She doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, is germaphobic and bee phobic, and jumpy of thunder and such.
Description:
A pretty girl of average height and slender, but doesn't think she's pretty. She has creamy peachy skin but pale since she doesn't go out in the sun. She has to wear hats or have an umbrella. Anyway, she has curly ginger hair and a part instead of bangs. She has freckles on her arms and legs. Her eyes are deeply brown, with nice lashes, and her lips are nice too. She has a variety of clothes, including some stockings and cosplay stuff. She also has some jewelry she doesn't really wear, and glasses.
History:
Born twenty four years ago, she had a normal upbringing. She was given love and care and all that when she was younger. She's still given love and care now, but her mom kind of thinks she's a hypochondriac...which she isn't. She just knows her body and her pain tolerance. When she is in pain, she is pain...Anyhow, she managed to get a dog when she had a major panic attack at school. One of the staff there, who was always nice to her, called up a psychiatrist. They managed to get a dog for her, and helped her family. Her family didn't really have to pay for it, or only paid partly. The psychiatrist, and staff member, both helped as well. Now, she's going to college and so is her younger brother.
Crush:
Has to bond
Bf/Gf:
Has to bond
Other:
Demiromantic pansexual
Doesn't drive.
Has a panic attack service dog, Sora.
Animal major

Name:
Jonathan Robberts
Nickname:
Jon, Jonny
Personality:
Jon is a quiet guy that mostly keeps to himself. However, he's made friends with online gaming, and also from high school. They met up to do DnD and stuff, and he's very intelligent and such. He's kind and caring though doesn't show it much. He's loyal and loving, though doesn't show the loving side much either. He loves video games, cars, and Sci Fi. He's stubborn, hard headed, loud when playing games and stuff, and can be wild a bit. He's too quiet at times, and maybe withdrawn if upset but no one has ever noticed if so. He can be a bit irritable and can get angry as well.
Description:
Average height and weight male of his age group. He has peachy creamy skin and glasses, as well as brown eyes. He has neck length straight dirty blonde/golden brown colored hair. He has a variety of clothes, including a lot of Star Wars and Doctor Who and Sci Fi. He has socks and tennis shoes of course. He also has this one drawstring bag he uses for DnD nights and stuff. He has pants and shorts. He has a jacket as well as some boots he doesn't really use since Texas really probably doesn't get much snow if at all.
History:
Same as Jessa but he was born twenty years ago. He also isn't being called a hypochondriac or any of that. He also doesn't have panic attacks, but he is a bit...he doesn't deal well with people. Still, he's trying, and he's going to college.
Crush:
Open
Bf/Gf:
Open
Other:
Drives a red Toyota.
In the same major/class as Natasha (cars).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:23 pm

(Accepted of course)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me