Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:10 am

Logan Sage
19|Male|Bisexual
Local Rider
Tagged: Aisling, Caspian.
Logan lightly kicked Jetstar's side, and upped her gait to a canter. From there, they mmoved across the arena in a serpentine format, then they moved into a couple of large circles. After this, he slowed Jeststar to a jog, and he glanced over to another part of the arena, where he heard a squeal. Logan rolled his eyes, unimpressed. Even Jupiter behaved better than that when he was on a lunge line. But that was, in his mind, just typical of a boarder to not be able to maintain control of their horse - and he was annoyed by the space that they took up on the yard as well. Whatever. He refocused himself back to working with Jetstar, and when he spotted that Caspian had also arrived, he raised a hand slightly in greeting, with a faint smile. Then, he upped Jetstar back into a canter.

Farhan Bayu
17|Male|Bisexual
Boarder
Tagged: Open.
Farhan lightly sketched out one of the horses that he could see just on the other side of the yard, while Goldrush continued to rest her head on his shoulder. He could spend hours, if he was allowed to, just standing with Goldrush, and drawing, and enjoying the mare's company. It certainly seemed like, at the same time, Goldrush loved Farhan's company as well. He glanced up a couple of times, just to see the people and horses that occasionally passed by him, but then he almost immediately when back to his sketch. He didn't have a whole lot else in terms of yard chores to do, so he had an almost completely free day. He did jump a little, though, when one of the yard owners - Vicky Foxmoore - approached him, and said that there was going to be a meeting in one of the boarding houses in a couple of hours. Nodding in acknowledgement, he glanced back towards his sketchbook, a little confused, and wondering what the meeting would be about.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:42 am

name: Aisling Fraser
nickname: Ash
18 /female / hetero
boarder
tags: Logan, Caspian
Seeing Logan's eye rolling, she smirked. Finishing the lunging session she patted Donas.
"Like he could ride you." As far as Aisling knew, only her and her father had managed to successfully ride the stallion. A few others here and there had too, but the horse was picky. Tightening the girth, she then mounted, having chucked her lunging gear by the mounting blocks in the corner. Donas squealed again as Jetstar passed by him at the fence, kicking out. Aisling ignored it and pushed him forward. Her other horse, a young PRE mare behaved much better. Donas could behave too, but today wasn't one of those days. Doing a few changes of rein to warm him up, and direct transitions of walk, trot and halt, Aisling managed to get the stallions attention back on her. She boarded partly due to her parents work commitments and the fact she was closer to good trainers who'd once competed in the hardest levels down here compared to her home in Scotland.

name: Sakurako Hayashi
nickname: Ren
20 /female / pansexual
local rider
tags: Reinette, Farhan
Seeing Vicky as she exited Koji's stall to grab his headcollar and leadrope she listened to what she said to Farhan, one of the boarder's. Sakurako also spotted Reinette, another boarder. Holding her tongue, as she really didn't like any of the boarder's, she went back into the stall and lead Koji out. The gelding looked fine until he hit the hard floor outside his stable. Sighing, she led him to the cross ties, deciding it would be worth grooming him and hosing his leg.
Koji was pretty unique in Foxmoore, having a somatic mutation which covered his left shoulder and fore leg, the one which happened to be lame. Clipping him into the cross ties, she said nothing to the others as she set about grooming the gelding, not even warning them that she was going to hose Koji's leg.
Last edited by Skyet on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:38 am

Grace Parker/ Crush: None/ Horse: Stormy/ Tags: Stormy

Grace pulls up to the barn in her truck and smiles, looking up at the place. "Alright, time to get working with stormy" She chuckles a bit and steps out of her truck, having driven from her own farm and steps behi d to her horse trailer. She opens it and smiles. "Hey stormy, come here" She clicks her tonuge at the stallion. The stallion nickered and stepped out of the trailer, the lead being a simple rope tied around his neck... no real need for an actual lead, since he was a good mannered horse. She led him through the stable and put him into an empty cleaning station and walked back out to grab his tack that was stored in the trailer.

Stormy/ Arabian/ Stallion/ Crush: None/ Tags: Grace
Stormy stood quietly in the back of the trailer before the door was opened and he walked out when Grace called him. He followed her calmly to an open cleaning station in the stables and stands there quietly, holding his head up as if he was the best horse around. He waited calmly for grace to come back with his equipment.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solumna » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:54 am

{ Ethan Cross / male / bisexual / boarder / crush:none / Blazing Sunrise; Salvation / tags: Farhan Bayu / location: stables }

Coming back from a soft ride through the cross country course, Ethan rode Blaze onto the main yard and stopped him in front of his stall. He dismounted and crossed the stirrups over the saddle. He led him in his stall, took the tack off him and threw a thin blanket over the lightly sweated back.
"I'll come back to you after I trained Sally a little bit. And maybe, if there is free space, I let you run in a pasture later”, he gave the stallion a small treat, left the stall and closed it carefully. Blaze never tried to escape before, but there could always be a first time.
Ethan grabbed the tack and brought it to the tack room. After he put it away, he grabbed Sally's halter and a lead. Once outside, he saw that Vicky said something to Farhan, but she was already gone before he got there.
“What did she say? It looked pretty serious to me”, he said to his younger boarding house mate.
Solumna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:47 am

Jamison,Darien
[center]Age: 19 / female/ Bi-sexual
Boarder
Tags ( open )

Jamison finished brushing Red quickly she had washed him the other day do to the fact that he for some reason loved to roll in the dirt anywhere he could. It confused her why he did she just guessed it was because of an ich but wasn't completely sure. She put on his riding tack after she finished up brushing the stallion. Jamison put her foot in a stirrup the swung her other leg over the horses back and into the other stirrup. She grabbed her helmet which was hanging on the same hook that the lead had been hanging on. She didn't strap it on though do to the fact she hatted it. With a quick tap on the side Red Heart began to walk down the hallway and out the open door. She had an easy day planned because they did jumping yesterday, tomorrow she planned to practice with the barrels. The horse walked towards the outdoor area where you could see into the arena. Jamison reached to stroke Red's neck but he moved his head and neck before she could. The horse whinnied quite loudly at the girl
"Hey big guy, whats that about?" Jamison asked snickering. Red usually loved it when jamison pet him. She then remembered that she hadn't given him an apple after she brushed him, green apples are Red's favorite treat and Jamison usually gave him one after brushing him every morning. She stopped Red as they neared the arena. She watched as someone trained their horse inside it she couldn't make out who it was but watched for a few minutes before telling Red to go. they rode around the stable for another minute before Jamison finally decided where she wanted to go. She finished and went to the main yard where she saw Ethan talking to Farhan, he was on one his horses who Jamison thought was Sally. She rode a little closer but stopped realizing she might disturb their conversation. Jamison had never really talked to either one before as she was newer to the town if you counted only moving there two years before, but she dint talk much to the other boarders and local riders.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:24 am

Logan Sage
19|Male|Bisexual
Local Rider
Jetstar had to go out of step when the stallion kicked at the fence that separated the two sections of arena, as she went past, causing Logan to glower towards Aisling. "Ridiculous..." he muttered, slowing Jetstar back to a trot, allowing her to get back into the rhythm again, before he kicked her gently back into a canter. "You're doing well, Jetstar... well done..." he murmured, and they went around the arena section in a figure of eight, before going down the middle until they reached the centre. Then, Logan had Jetstar start to step backwards, upping it into an elegant jog after a few moments, then halted before reaching the edge of the arena.

Farhan Bayu
17|Male|Bisexual
Boarder
Tagged: Ethan.
Farhan glanced across the yars again, frowning slightly when he saw Sakurako tying her horse at the crossties - which weren't, fortunately, close to the other stables, considering the dangers. He didn't have a problem with that, of course, but usually, grooming a horse could easily take place inside the stable, or just outside it, which led him to believe that she was clearly up to something else, and likely wasn't planning on warning him - or the other riders.
He shook his head slightly, then glanced towards Ethan when he approached him. "Yeah, there's going to be a meeting in a couple of hours, at one of the boarding houses..." Farhan replied, "...she's going around telling everyone, so it must be serious. I'm not sure what it's about, though,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 am

name: Aisling Fraser
nickname: Ash
18 /female / hetero
boarder
tags: Logan, Caspian
Halting Donas, Aisling looked over at Logan. "Look, if you have a problem I'd rather you told me than make snarky remarks. Don't pretend your horse doesn't have bad days too."
Aisling wasn't one to hold back her true feelings. She wasn't any less of a rider just because Donas was an idiot. Nor was she a lesser rider because she was a boarder. The red-head glared at Logan, waiting for a reply. Donas meanwhile, stood quietly, having worked off the extra energy he had. The stallion would often settle once he was working, and act like a complete puppy dog. Aisling patted him, not taking her eyes off of the boy.

name: Sakurako Hayashi
nickname: Ren
20 /female / pansexual
local rider
tags: Reinette, Farhan,
Ethan, Jamison
"Probably someone been riding without a helmet again." Sakurako sneered, nodding toward Jamison who was mounted with her helmet not buckled. It was one of the strictest rules at Foxmoore, one that most people followed. Yet, there was still a few people who tried to work their way around it. Sakurako had only once broke it, and that was when she had been asked by Vicky to ride a horse to the stable to get help after one of the horses had gone down in the paddock. However, she still looked down on the younger riders, (despite only being a year older) who would abuse it.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solumna » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:39 am

{ Ethan Cross / male / bisexual / boarder / crush:none / Blazing Sunrise; Salvation / tags: Farhan Bayu / location: stables }

[i] A meeting with all riders, huh? That's unusual, hopefully something positive [\i] Ethan let his gaze wander over the stables, the cross-ties to the pastures and arenas. “Maybe a new competition coming up, it has been a while. Blaze will probably not remember what it feels like and it is about time for Sally to start a career “, he said, thinking about the song he wanted to draw into a dressage kur later. “Did she mention in how many hours and in which boarding house we will meet? My boy got his training already, but I wanted to work with Sally, too.”
Solumna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:54 am

Jamison,Darien
[center]Age: 19 / female/ Bi-sexual
Boarder
Tags ( open )

Jamison shot Sakurako a dirty look then rode over towards her.
"At least I wear my helmet, and if you have a problem say it to my face, please. I also I have better hearing then you think" Jamison said slightly annoyed. She tapped Red's side and he rode back towards were they originally stood she waited for farhan and Ethan to finish talking, she wondered what Vicky had said. She also wanted to say hi to the to seeing as they were nicer then most of the others. She rode slightly closer but waited a minuter before slowly trotting over hoping she wasn't being rude by interrupting.
Before she trotted up to the boys she added,"Also I'm going on a trail ride so I will buckle it before I leave."
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:59 am

Logan Sage
19|Male|Bisexual
Local Rider
Logan scowled to himself. He did not need to be having this sort of conversation - and with a boarder of all people. He trotted Jetstar over to the fence, so that he wouldn't be calling loudly across the arena. "At least I can control both horses if they have an off day," he declared, before riding back towards the centre of the arena, then had Jetstar work on stepping diagonally across the arena. It was something that they'd been working on for a few weeks now, and Logan hoped to be able to include the step into his next Dressage test. He was temporarily distracted, though, when Vicky arrived, and gestured for the riders to grt a bit closer, so she could make her announcement.

Farhan Bayu
17|Male|Bisexual
Boarder
Tagged: Ethan, Sakurako.
Farhan hesitated, closing his sketchbook, when Sakurako had joined in the conversation. Then, he glanced towards Jamison, and had to - secretly - agree with what the local rider was getting at. He did not like that the boarders got a bad rap, just because one or two of them tried to bypass the rules in some way. He was also pretty sure that it wasn't a good idea to just ride around the yard either, without actually going to either of the arenas. Farhan refocused. "I'm not sure it is positive," he said to Ethan, though he would have liked to think that it was, "it seemed really serious. More so than someone riding without a helmet. And it'll be two hours, I'm sure, though I don't know exactly which house, so you should have at least a bit of time to train Sally."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me