sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 am

Name//Kathrine Barlow
Nickname//Kate Barlow
Age//22
Sexuality//Heterosexual
Type of Person//Outlaw

Kate road down the road and heard the other horse coming and pulled her hat low, had she really gone the wrong way, she was frozen as she saw someone pull up the road, it was a boy, oh brother, hoping she wouldn’t get recognized she turned towards the town and began to ride away, as she hoped he wasn’t going the same way she began to whistle softly pulling back into town and looking for a way out, getting caught by some boondocks cowboy was not how the great Kate Barlow was going down. She sighed and rode to where she could tie him up then a horsefly landed on the horses’ back side and he reared back throwing her back as she landed in on her butt. “OW!” She had lost her hat, crud crud crud.
She saw the hat a little ways away as she scrambled to get grab it’s she put it back on and watched her horse run, “No no!Come here boy!” She ran after him and sighed softly as he stopped to get water she walked over and petted his back with a breathy sigh. She realized people were staring, great attention was just what she need, maybe they hadn’t heard of her
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Open.
"One whiskey on ice, sir," Casimir beamed brightly, as he pushed the glass across the bar, to the waiting customer. He got a gruff sort of grunt in response, which he took as a 'thanks', and Cass just got right back into working. He'd spent most of the morning harvesting the wheat and hops that had just been proclaimed by his father as being in their prime to be harvested - and that they really could not wait even an hour longer. It was just part of the process of how the family brewed their beer - which was certainly famous in the town, but he doubted that it had much of a name for itself outside of it. No matter, because most of the locals liked it anyway, and always got good business on it. He hummed under his breath as he washed and dried some of the already-used glasses, and he just waited for his next customer. He wasn't expecting much, though. The place currently had just three customers - but he always looked forward to the evenings, where he'd pretty much be rushed off his feet trying to get everyone their drinks before they got too annoyed. He liked that rush. And it often meant that he had an excuse to not talk to particular customers if they were being a little too creepy with him - he didn't like to kick people out, mostly because he was concerned that they'd kill him if his tried, so he just let his father deal with them if he spotted them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:43 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / doing; probably not what he's meant to be
Shiloh gave Maurice's neck a long stroke, before whispering to him to behave, turning and walking into The Silver Spur. His hazel eyes scanned the interior; there were only a handful of people and they all looked like they'd been there a while already. Shiloh usually frequented a smaller, and significantly dodgier, bar across town, but he kept getting sick off of the rotten pig's dirt they were peddling as beer. Granted it was cheap as anything, but he couldn't stand it any longer. One of the old croons had been telling him about the family brewed beer over at The Silver Spur, and, well, he thought he may as well taste it for himself.
Shiloh didn't immediately go to the bar, where he could see a man who couldn't be that much older (or younger) than him, but instead circled the exterior of the room a minute; learning the layout. Once he was happy he'd gotten a good feel of the space, he sauntered over to where the saloon worker stood at the bar.
Leaning he hands on the surface in front of him, Shiloh looked at the man up through his eye lashes.

"I keep hearing about this beer y'all got in here, been dying to try it really,"
he spoke softly, taking in the worker in front of him's green eyes.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:40 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
He dried the last of the glasses that he had left to clean, and set it down on a shelf beneath the counter. Then, he proceeded to get a little lost in thought. It had been six months since Harry Vicars - the businessman that he'd secretly been in a relationship with - had been exposed for being an outlaw and conman, and then subsequently killed. He wasn't upset over it, in all honesty. Maybe it was because he hadn't really felt anything for him, and only loved the idea and excitment of having something secret that he had to hide from the world, especially as he knew no one would suspect that he had such a secret. Cass leaned on the bar, his attention returning to the rest of the saloon when he noticed that someone, a cowboy, that he didn't recognise was currently circling the room. He grew a little concerned - was he looking for someone? However, his minor concerns were alleviated when the cowboy approached and leaned on the bar, and spoke about his family's beer.

Casimir stood up, so that he wasn't leaning on the bar any more. "You have? What sort of things do you hear?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He then took a pint glass, and poured out a pint of said beer. He set it on the bartop, but he didn't let go straight away, as he seemed to carefully study the cowboy, as if trying to figure out whether or not he was in fact an outlaw or not. Then, Cass let go of the glass. "Try it. On the house. Don't get used to that, though - you'll have to pay for all your other drinks afterwards."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Maybelle
22|Female|Teacher|Saloon singer
location|Saloon
Tagged:Casimir

Maybelle opened the door to the saloon still pinning up her hair. She had changed from the school teacher dress into one that was dark red, with a black lace top and red shoes. She smiled at Casimir and laughed nervously, “Sorry I’m late, school ran over and I left my dress back at the apartment” She sighed out of breath and chuckled,”Kids you never know how long it’ll take” She laughed as she finshed her hair and smiled at Shiloh, “I don’t thhink I’ve see you around before, I’m Maybelle, but most folks Call me Belle or may.”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerboiz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:54 pm

The tall cowboy securely put the items he got from the store away into saddle bags. His horse kept moving away but Jordan eventually calmed him down. Just as the horse was calm a commotion broke out causing the animal to rear. Jordan offered a cool and calm voice to Dominick before quickly tying the horse up. Looking at the lady he rushed over to help her. The lady had fallen off her horse and she seemed to be in pain. As he approached her she got up and chased after her horse. Running back to his own he hopped on and went after the lady. "Hey ma'am are you alright?" He said offer help
Deerboiz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Kate turned her eyes cold and hollow, “I’m fine, thanks for your concern” She looked hash and was trying to give a more intimidating persona, she didn’t want to get arrested in this town or even be noticed but this boy seemed sweet enough as she cleared her throat, “It was only a spill off a horse, nothing much” She put on the same tone she used when she was a teacher, before he had been killed, before vengeance and hate became her motives, before life was robbing and killing, when she stil had a sliver of happiness, she realized she must have been spacing out so she smiled
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:43 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ tags ]

The cowboy gang leader strolled on down the road at a steady walk, the hooves of his horse disrupting the dust upon the dirt. His hat was worn low over his eyes still, one hand confidently holding the reigns as the other sat propped on his thigh. Like a king patrolling his kingdom, Bailey was. The wind was soft today, the weather was nice. It wasn't too hot nor too cold, it had the animals feeling good and perky. He'd seen some calves of his romping about through the field earlier, even his horse Cameron had a gleeful step.

Bailey entered the outskirts of town, and spurred his horse into a quicker walk. Her head held high and bobbed with each stride. Banjo followed close to the horse as they moved through the town, careful not to get out of the steed's sight so she wouldn't spook. He had a almost fatal call once as a younger pup, Bailey had scolded him but he had already learnt his lesson. The cowboy pulled Cameron to a steady stop and swung his leg over and jumped down. His spurrs rattling with the impact, Banjo coming around to meet him. Lifting the reigns up and over Cameron's ears and head, he lead her over to a hitching post and tied a sturdy knot, tugging on it for good measure. He looked up to the building then; the saloon. The Silver Spur, as it was. Bailey knew this was where most of his cowboys would go, but not all. Usually, they'd find him before he would them-- that's what he liked about being the leader of a trustworthy and loyal gang.

Bailey whistled for Banjo to follow as he stepped up on the wood step that lead onto the porch. Pushing open one batwing door, he stepped inside to see a good amount of people already gathered here. This cowboy wasn't all into socializing first unless he was just in that mood.. which wasn't today. He walked to a table to the left of the saloon in a corner, his boots clacking and his spurs ringing with his walk. Bailey settled himself quite quickly into the old wooden chair and leaned back, pushing his cowboy hat back on his head more to reveal his green eyes but they looked dark in the dim room. Banjo laid down without command at his master's side, his big dog eyes watchful of everyone around.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Maybelle
Singer\Teacher
Female
Silver Spoon
Bailey

Maybelle walked over from the bar and smiled at Bailey,
“Hey Bailey.” She fixed her top, “How goes the farm? “ she was always sweet to those she knew as she leaned on the table, she wasn’t a flirt but she definitely new how to play her card correctly, “And did you come just to hear me or is this business with your gang?” She raised a brow, she certainly wasn’t dumb either. She Renee to be sharp tongued to those who were disrespectful but you had to be a real jerk to hear that.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:21 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ maybelle ]

The cowboy didn't take long to be alert to an approaching lady. He straightened himself up as she came closer out of looking respectful and decent. He flashed a soft smile with a tilt of his head, looking her over. "Well-- Maybelle, I'd have to say it's a little bit of both." He responded, leaning forward on the table as well; his hands clasped together as his arms rested on the tabletop. He was a bit more of a flirt than people gave him credit for, a little bit too prideful in his role's ability to make him popular among the women. "The farm's alright. Same stuff, different day." Bailey finally answered her first question, a one shouldered shrug came from his body language. "How's Belle and the schoolhouse?" He asked, leaning back in his chair now, one arm reaching down to scratch Banjo on the head. The dog's tail thumping against the wood floor for a short moment.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me