𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Postby Vitalia_Belle » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:27 pm

ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Elizabeth Moore (Lizzy)
ᴀɢᴇ : 18
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Female
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Straight
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Lizzy has been hurt a few times. She blames herself for every bruise and scratch she's endured. This causes her to be very shy, very quiet, and very guarded. She desperately wants love, but is in constant fear that she will screw things up. She is often found around art or music, trying to create something beautiful. When someone does get to know her, passing all the walls, Lizzy is a sweet, caring person. She often puts everyone she knows before herself and honestly loves a good conversation.
ʟɪᴋᴇs : Art, music, the outdoors, all animals, cuddles, games
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : The cold, being alone, yelling, blood, lying
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : None
ᴄʀᴜsʜ : None yet
ᴋɪᴅs : None
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : Just her parents
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : "It never gets easier, you just get better"
sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ : Lizzy watched as her parents fought through a bad divorce and broke her heart over bad relationships. She got used to the pain, even though she still yearned for the love she wanted.
ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : None
ᴘᴇᴛs : A black cat named Anubis
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ : If she is really upset about something she is often found cleaning or running.
ғᴇᴀʀs : Being abandoned, spiders, needles
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : Having a real family
Vitalia_Belle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:11 pm

ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Ezra Price.
ᴀɢᴇ : 17.
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Male.
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Bisexual (male pref.)
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : While usually sweet, Ezra is also rather naive. Still, he's rather social, loves to explore, and isn't easily scared off by people that are rude or cold towards him. He's also curious and very kind-hearted, often willing to lend a listening ear to anyone that wants to talk about their troubles. Despite that, he does not like sharing any problems that are on his mind with anyone else - and he also hides this by seeming like he's an open book. There are, however, a few things that will bring out a more unpleasant side to him. One of these things is someone touching his wheelchair, or trying to 'help' him around - if he wants help, then he'll ask for it, but otherwise, he's perfectly capable of getting around and doing things on his own. Just do not even attempt to coddle him, or he'll run your foot over. The other is someone just outright insulting him or his family. Ezra might also get upset fairly easily, more so if something he is doing is not going right or the way he planned it to go. He tends to take even friendly or light-hearted criticism to heart, even if he doesn't openly show it.
ʟɪᴋᴇs : Reading, watercolour painting, playing harp and cello, astronomy, memes, exploring.
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : Horses, dogs, getting 'help' that he didn't ask for, criticism, dairy products/anything containing milk (he's lactose intolerant).
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : None.
ᴄʀᴜsʜ : None.
ᴋɪᴅs : None.
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : His parents are divorced, he lives with his mum and stepdad, and has a brother who's 4 years older than him.
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : "You are what you love, not who loves you,"
sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ : Ezra was born into a well-off family, with a brother that is four years older than him. He often spent a lot of time outside, exploring, climbing trees, that sort of thing. His parents amicably divorced when Ezra was 10, and his father left the house - he still gets to see and talk to him, though. At the age of 12, Ezra had a serious accident after getting thrown off a horse and landing badly (which resulted in damage to his spine, leaving his legs mostly paralysed, and unable to walk), and so he's been in a wheelchair since then, but he's figured out how to cope and do stuff without needing much - if any - help.
ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : None.
ᴘᴇᴛs : A silver tabby cat named Scraps.
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ : He also writes quite a lot, usually keeping a list of all his random musings and thoughts in a notebook, but he doesn't like to show anyone his writing at all.
ғᴇᴀʀs : Needles, horses.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : He doesn't know. He's not sure he dreams of doing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 am

all accepted!
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:40 am

♕Eᴠᴇʟʏɴ Jᴜʟɪᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅ
Name> Evelyn J. Wood
Age> 17
Gender> female
Sexuality> heterosexual
Grade> junior
+Traits> kind, intelligent, observant, loyal, honest, trustworthy, independent, out-going
-Traits> secretive, mysterious, head-strong, stubborn
Family> The Wood Family
Siblings> only child
Crimes> none
Fears> heights, deep-water, not being successful
Sports> volleyball, soccer
Bio> Evelyn has always been pressured to be the best by her parents, being their only child and all. Her parents were successful and built up a fortune for themselves, so they want her to be the same. She doesn't let the stress show, and wears a smile for her parents. The family saying is encouraged: Don't show them your fears.. Evelyn hates it, but abides by her parents wishes. Thankfully, her time is coming to an end at high school, and she will be going off to college. That's the only thing she has to look forward to.
Last edited by daughter on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:41 am

psst ... sigs off c:
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:58 am

Jackson Ellis ~ 18 ~ Bi ~ Crush:Raina

"faking a smile is so much than explaining why you are sad...

Jackson walked through the halls and sighed. He slid down his hoodie sleeves as he walked. He hummed a song quietly as he walked. Jackson kept his head down. He wore a white hoodie with a rose on the front, black jeans, red Vans, and his hair it was very curly and messy. He walked with a fast pace like he was in a rush when in reality, he just wanted to get back to his classroom as soon as possible.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:19 am

Raina Taylors19 outfitcrush : Jackson

Raina hummed her favorite song, jocelyn flores, quietly as she gave her outfit one last look over.
highschool, she thought. what fun. she grabbed her backpack and phone, glancing at the time a last
time before walking out the door.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vitalia_Belle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:21 am

Elizabeth Moore ~ 19

Lizzy sat beside a window at the school, watching the sky outside. Her long, blonde hair was kept out of her face by the black beanie she wore. Her hands played with the holes on her torn skinny jeans absentmindedly. The light blue Paramore shirt was the only piece of color in her outfit except for the mix-matched Hogwarts socks she wore under her black converse. Her eyes looked distant as they watch the sky, even though she paid attention to everything around, just in case she needed to.
Vitalia_Belle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:24 am

(( omg Jocelyn Flores is amazing!!!!!))

Jackson Ellis ~ 18 ~ Bi ~ Crush:Raina

"faking a smile is so much than explaining why you are sad...

Jackson continued walking to the art room where he laid his bag down. "Mrs. Elmer? I have my project!" He said, pulling a tri-board after him. A lady with bright red hair walked out of a room.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Bi | Tagged: Open.

Ezra was at his locker, having arrived at the school about twenty minutes ago. His brother always dropped him off, since there was no other way he'd be able to get to school, since he lived about fifteen minutes away - and he, admittedly, did sort of need the help getting in and out of the car. He wore a plain, dark green t-shirt, with a black and white plaid flannel shirt over it, and dark blue jeans. He also wore black trainers that were somewhat loose fitting. Ezra had his bag on his lap, and he was going through his locker, leaning forwards slightly so that he could reach into it, and sorting out the books that he'd need for the day.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me