Me & My Garage Band~Open And Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Me & My Garage Band~Open And Accepting

Postby cKy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:30 pm

i am gonna start my form now X3
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Name:
Carson Faraday
Sexuality:
Open Minded.
Crush:
Currently has a girlfriend (oc), though she's not really a good one. Some call her a gold digger,others call her a fake. [removed] (He's definitely Open for a crush.)
Stereotype:
Popular, Rich, & Handsome w/a Down-to-Earth/Chill Personality
Personality & Background:
From the time Carson was a little boy He can always remember staring out of windows and watching the other children play while he had to sit, and study, and be a proper son. He's always had to live up to the high standards because his parents would accept nothing less than perfect. Put simply, he grew up striving to meet the most impossible expectations.
Be the perfect student, the perfect player, the perfect boyfriend, the perfect son. Needless to say it was stressful way to live. In fact the only thing that kept him from insanity was his sister. She was a rebel, she loved to sing and dance. She loved to live in the moment, loved life. Sometimes, she would even steal her brother away for the day. Let him be who he wanted to be, force him to let loose and pursue his talent. The drums. An activity, mind you, that their parents loathed...But april didnt care. She wanted her brother to be happy, not proper. Wanted being past tense... About 18 months ago, April -his sister- died in a multi car collison. She was on the wayto a music festival with agroup of her friends, when a semi ran a red light and drove into the middle of an intersenction. She didnt even stand a chance. After that his parents becamedepressed. His mother started spending more and more money, his father started drinking more,and the rules became even more strict. For the longest time his day became ruled by a vishiously pattern. Wake-up, eat, school, practice, home, homework, sleep, repeat. It nearly killed him, until that one day. When he decided to skip practice. When he decided to visit the band room. To pick up those drum sticks. To shred those drums like his life depended on it. He thought he had been alone, but he wasn't. There had been someone there, a person who would later start a band, become a lead singer, and ask him to join. He still remembered that moment, and the first thoughts he had that forced him to say yes. He thought of his sister and how she wanted to pursue her dreams. How she wanted to sing and dance and find love! she wanted to perform in front of thousands and wanted to hear her name screaming from their mouths.He decided then, that he was going to live that dream, regardless of his parents views. Regardless of what other people thought. He was going to achieve that dream. For his sister.
Race/Rank/Origin:
American
Family:
Only Child
Possessive Mother & Abusive Father
Other:
None
Voice Sample
[removed]
Talent Sample
[removed]

||___________________________________________||
__________________________________________[/center]
WIP
Last edited by sun on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content and additional links.
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 pm

R E I G N
Sorry to butt in, your story is great, but "The Annoying Little Sister" is alive. Maybe you could say that he has another sister who is in his band?

I feel so bad :(
Last edited by ! honeysuckle ! on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:16 pm

? I didn't know that the drummer was related to the annoying little sister haha I thought she would be related to the lead singer
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Ah, I see it now haha I'll fix it, but could we say that the older sister died? Like there was another sister? I worked really hard on that story :3

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Oh that's fine. I'm not gonna mess with that beautiful story, it can be somebody else's sister.
Who wants to be related to the annoying little sister?
Last edited by ! honeysuckle ! on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:20 pm

You don't have to fix it
Last edited by ! honeysuckle ! on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Sorry to cause trouble hehe 😫 is just a habit of mine to give all my characters a defining life story :3
Last edited by .Wolfrin. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

R E I G N wrote:Sorry to cause trouble hehe 😫

It's absolutely fine.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Lead Singer

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Miley Stone-Chan
Full name= Miley Greta Stone-Chan|Nickname= M or Lee|Age= 16|Sexuality= Bi|Crush= open|
Love= MIley is in a long-distance relationship, but she finds it boring.|Ethnicity= Half American, half Chinese|Good at= singing, running, cooking, fashion, art|

Physical
Miley has straight, black, bust-length hair that is highlighted maroon at the ends.
She has a long face, thin lips and almond-shaped eyes.
Miley is very stylish and loves geometric prints, accessories, jeans and high heels.
Mental
Miley is a friendly, patient, humorous extrovert.
If she puts her mind to something, she achieves it.
However, sometimes she can be snarky, easily offended, sensitive and exclusive.
Family
Miley's family consists of five boisterous brothers, aged 20, 18, 18, 15 and 6, her American mother, Charlie Stone, and her Chinese farther, Kim Chan.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by ! honeysuckle ! on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me