||Chance|| New and accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||Chance|| New and accepting!

Postby êcно » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:57 am

harley was refusing to get of the bus she came in - but she ended up getting pushed out by the driver. she rolled onto her back and shrieked curses at him before getting up and grabbing her bags. just as she was about to start walking, a guard approached her. "hello, welcome to chance. i'll take your bags for you." he said. "as if - you won't touch these bags, alright?" the girl spat at him, before walking into the buildings. then, the same guard came over and snatched her bags from her. "hey! how dare you! whatever you do don't look inside - you're eyes wouldnt be able to take the girl stuff in there!" the girl smirked, before continuing into the building. she reached the hall in which the students were to sit in, and just stood with her back to the wall. she'd seen three other students so far - two girls and a guy. harley gave another little smirk, watching everyone around her.
êcно

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:01 am

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-open|

I sucked my teeth as I stepped out of my parole officer's white sedan. I been on house arrest for two months and I guessed this still counts since I'll be sleeping here or whatever. My P.O. started talking about my probation and what I shouldn't. I sighed because I got tired of hearing the same stuff. "No smoking, don't leave if your not supposed to leave, act right and you'll get that brace off..." Blah blah blah. The bulky, black ankle brace was easy to be seen under my grey jogging pants. I honestly don't care though. I barely realize it's there sometimes because of how many times I've been on house arrest. We were met by four gaurds whose shirts hugged them a little too tight. Trying to seem tough or whatever. I held up two fingers as I walked away from my p.o. and her car, forming the leave sign. As I walked towards the guards, they cleared a pathway for me as if they knew what would happen if they laid a finger on me. I guess word got around about me. I smiled to myself. Good! There were two on the side of me and two behind me as I walked in the spacey building. Waiting for other kids to arrive, he slouched down in a chair.

|Sasha Santos × tough teacher × female × twenty seven × US Navy Veteran × open|

I arrived at the school that I've been working at for the past four months. I always like writhing with the juveniles. Why? Well it's really hard to explain. But anywho, I hoped out of my blue Chevy and walked inside of the building. I went to the entrance where the rest of the teachers were, getting ready for the juvenile kids to come in
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Alexis|'Past'|Female|Student|Tags; Sash

Alexis spat curses at anyone who came near her. "I bet all of you are bad boys to, eh?" She addressed everyone who arrived. She paced and shot a glare at the two adults who arrived. "What is the place." She gazed at the bricks leading to the ceiling. Ledge holds. Big advantage for her. She climbed the ledges in record speed, leaping from the wall to the chandler. She dropped back onto the ground in a crouching position. "Beat that."

Ash|'Hack'|Male|Student|Tags; open

Ash chuckled at Alexis. "No sweetheart. I'm a computer hacker. Not a circus." He said with a hint of sarcasm. "So anyways, what is this place?" He checked his watch. He was pretty well hidden from his hacks until the police knocked on his door. He was caught attempting to steal thousands of dollars. Next thing he knew he was shipped off here.

August|'Spiral'|Female|Therapist|Tags; open

August nodded to the teacher. "Students!" She called out. "Mrs Santos and I, August, will explain why your here. SETTLE!" She ordered, stepping back. "Mrs Santos." She nodded her respect to the teacher.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:09 pm

Amber Rose

Amber looked at the insides of the tall building in awe, and set her bags down on the ground and took a seat. She looked at the other teens around her and the teachers. she folded her arms with a mad face. her black hoodie was a bit to big but very warm and comfortable her legs where prepared to run any chance she got.
Last edited by Caslixe on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Pupper_Doggo wrote:Amber Rose

Amber looked at the Insides of the building as her blonde hair fell out of her black jacket she fell to the ground on her knees with her shredded jeans and bags and looked at the adults and stood up with a fake sweet smile acting like no one would see the bad side of her and she looked at the teachers and ran down the halls quickly Away

(Please have periods in your sentence so I can understand it. Also, All doors are closed and locked at the moment with guards surrounding them.)
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-everyone|
    I watched as the kids started coming in. The didn't really compare to me. Just skinny, so called bad kids. I bet these kids never even got shot. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward placing my elbows on my knees and answered the one girl's question of bad boys. I laughed "No, little girl. I'm ten times worse than any of you little kids in here. So just as a warning, don't try me" I said with a straight face looking at her. Then she ran up the wall and told another kid to beat that. I smashed my lips and said, "Man what the heck is wrong with her?" I shook my head wondering if this was a school for juveniles, or just a school for crazy kids

|Sasha Santos × tough teacher × female × twenty seven × US Navy Veteran × tags; everyone|

I watched these kids disrespect August, if she clearly didn't realize. "Okay I'm going to need everyone to Shut Up and Sit Down!" I said with a strong, bold voice waiting for the delinquents to settle down. Once they did I continued. I started walking around the kids and said, "The name is Ms Santos, and the last thing you'll ever do in your life is spit at someone and climb these walls like your crazy!" I said stopping by, and referring to the young red headed, girl without looking straight at her. My hands were behind my back, as I stood up straight glaring at these kids. "This place..." I started off, walking around again. "This place is your home, this place is your detention, this place is your school! You'll be here until you know how to act right. Even if that means repeating the nineth grade until your in your thirties." I glared at August. She needed a proper introduction. "The woman standing over there who you refused to listen to earlier is Ms. August. She is the school therapist. If you have anger problems, mental problems, or whatever else. You are to be seen by her." I walked back to the front of the room where August was standing. "I am your disciplinary teacher. And if there is one thing I cannot abide it is the lack of discipline. You guys will be seeing me everyday. So I dare you to run. I dare you to try to hit me. Come on. You kids are nowhere near as bad as y'all like to think y'all are." I turned my head as I watched none of the gaurds in the room go after the girl than tried to run away. She can't escape the building. Especially if you have three security guards by the front door who are twice your size. Well, iguess she'll just have to learn the hard way "Also. Just try not to run away okay? You can't leave the building no matter how hard you tried. And it'd bring less stress to our jobs if you weren't so... desperate to get out of here" I laughed slightly
Last edited by itsprettymuch on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Alexis|'Past'|Female|Student|Tags; Sash

Alexis glared at Bodhi. "Shut up." She snapped at him angrily. "I'm not little." Anger bubbled inside her. "Just because I'm different doesn't mean anything." She remembered the taunts that had hardened her to who she is now. "I'll try you." She spat with venom. "Why should we listen to you?" She spat at the teacher.

Ash|'Hack'|Male|Student|Tags; open

Ash stood up and walked between Alexis and Bodhi. "Relax. Just chill." He said, walking and sitting down beside Bodhi. "Sup 'bad boy' the names Ash but you can call me hack." He held out his hand to him.

August|'Spiral'|Female|Therapist|Tags; open

August smiled and nodded gratefully at Sasha. "Three of you are already pre signed up for therapy. I will be pulling you aside at certain times." She said to the students. "Guards will be surrounding you 24.7." She flicked her hands to the guards. "We will be taking you to your house now. Classes start tomorrow. Sasha and I will be will you till 6:00."
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Amber Rose
Amber pulled her hood over her face and looked at A girl arguing with a boy
"Young love." She muttered laughing a bit she looked at everyone all talking or Scolding at eachother to say and shook her head. She cracked her knuckles and began to pick up jet bags and her blonde hair just kinda dropped out of her hood right after she shoved it back into the coat
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 pm

|Bodhi Seighlem : male :seventeen: student : hetero. : tags-Alexis/Ash|
    I stood up and dodge the spit that the girl aimed at me, calling her out her name. I walked right up to her and was reaching my hand out for the girl's neck until we got seperated by some kid named ash. This girl isn't going to last any longer while I'm around. My body heated up as she spit at the teacher as well. It'll be hell in here for her for sure. I stepped back from Ash still keeping my eyes in the red-head as I went to sit back down. Ash sat down next to me. I looked at the boy and introduced myself "Bodhi. Call me Bo." I looked down as he extended his hand for a handhake. I balled up my fist for him to bump it "I don't shake hands. This is as close as respect you'll get from" As the therapist was talking, well my therapist I guess I should be saying, I found a hard, round metal object sitting next to my chair on the ground. Not knowing what it actually was I picked up and shoved it into my pocket for use later.

|Sasha Santos × tough teacher × female × twenty seven × US Navy Veteran × tags; Alexis|

"Stop spitting, red-head!" I said. Once she spat towards me I walked up to her and grabbed a hold of her collar. "You listen to me because if you keep spitting like people owe you a favor, you'll be dead before you know it and nobody would care that you're gone." I stared the girl down before I let go of the her collar with a slight push. "Youre going to learn how to stop spitting on people, before you leave here. Which at the rate your going, on the first day, I highly doubt you will get out.
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ harley ] ; tagged with alexis, ash and bodhi

Postby êcно » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:32 pm

[ i've changed harley's age to sixteen nowc: ]
    [ this may be the only reply you'll get from me for now - its nearly five am for me and im might end up falling asleep. ]
    harley.

as harley looked around at everyone in the hall, her eyes landed on a girl and two guys. she'd seen the girl and one of the guys just now - but it was the first time she'd seen this guy. a mischievous grin appeared on her face as she began slowly walking towards the group of three. "whats going on here then?" the sixteen year old shoved her hands in her hoodie pockets and looked at them all. "you all making friends?" she mocked in a child's voice.
êcно

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me