Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe (Open)

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:47 pm

.:Jabberwocky:. wrote:
A.ntique wrote:{{ October is finished }}

((I'm so excited. Also can we say that this takes place in Pine Bluffs, Wyoming? I feel like that's where they should live. Maybe Aunt October is traveling closer in order to talk to Peacorn in person about *whispers* //Millard's situation//?))

{{ That sounds good. Peacorn can start }}
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Peacorn

Peacorn was frustrated. At life, at his hobbies, at his ugly blue shoes. He wished his annoying sister would get here already.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:50 pm

October

A shimmering aqua blue convertible pulled up to the house, making it over the curb and into the lawn quite nicely. The noise the bird bath made scraping against her car would alert her brother of her presence.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Peacorn

Peacorn's last hopes of reconnecting with sister shattered with the porcelain bird bath.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:54 pm

October

A classily dressed October Runbody stepped out of the car. Scanning the yard, eyes only lingering on the bird bath for a moment, she spotted her brother. She grimaced; he was wearing his ugly blue shoes. Clutching her alligator skin purse ever tighter, she made her way across the lawn.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Millard watched his house come into view at the end of the dumpy neighborhood. Fischer Price toys littered yards and small children were throwing rocks at each other in a game Millard remembered from his own youth, "Kill the Misfit." Millard had just graduated college and was returning home as a bored dog does, to pit stop and leave again to sniff out new, smellier horizons.

When he caught a glimpse of Aunt October's car in the driveway, he nearly hit it, he was so shocked he forgot about the breaks. Chills crawled up his whole body.
Last edited by .jabberwocky on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Peacorn

"Hello Octty. I see Millard's ugly green punch buggy arriving. We can go inside and talk business." Peacorn snorted. He bravley fought off the tears that were forming in loving memory of the bird bath his wife bought. His one last piece of her.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Millard knew he had no choice but to approach the scene. He only had 52 cents in pennies and nickels weighing down the pockets of his one pair of khaki pants.
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:01 pm

October

The red-haired woman sniffed and lifted her head defiantly, "Yes, let's." She twirled around, heel of her shoe working like an axel, and marched towards the house. Upon seeing her nephew and his car (as well as what it had done to her own), she called across the yard, "Millard dear, come inside." She continued towards the house, calling over her shoulder, "Today's the day I fight for (and win) your freedom!" The correct term was "custody," but she was willing to overlook that for the time being.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Peacorn

Peacorn gloomily followed his sister into his rainbow painted trailer. A sight for sore eyes. He was not looking forward to the events about to follow.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me