Oliver Cross High | High School Rp | Ƥ˩ЄΔƧЄ ĴѲƖИ!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Oliver Cross High | High School Rp | Ƥ˩ЄΔƧЄ ĴѲƖИ!

Postby Emo_Gurl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 am

((okay ..thanks!!))
Tonight your memory burns like a fire
With every one it grows higher and higher
And I can't get over it, I just can't put out this love
I just sit in these flames and pray that you'll come back
Close my eyes tightly, hold on and hope that I'm dreaming
Come wake me up
Emo_Gurl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine()Dragons » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:47 pm

[center]Username: Blueberry<3
Full Name (Including middle names): Jade Elipsia Frett
Nicknames (And/or their pet name!): Gem, Eclipse, and any other name you want to give her
Personality (No will RP outs!):
Hi so I'm Jade and am Sixteen almost seventeen. I'm kind of Geeky you could say. I play guitar, and flute, and play chess. I'm one of those "smart" girls, and barely have any friends. I usually wear glasses though you don't usually see me wear them as I wear contacts now. I'm bright and really sweet, though don't push me because I'm not afraid to use my karate black belt against you.
History: It's not the greatest history. My family origanly come from England, so I have a slight accent. My parents divorced when I was nine and my mom moved us here. I visit my dad every summer. My mom however barely even likes me. She is always giving me mean looks, and she's usually half drunk. She also has this boyfriend that abuses me so don't be surprised if I come to school with a new bruise once in a while. The only thing that keeps me sane is my music, (I write songs, and play guitar) and my writing
Group: Nerd
Piercings: Two in my left ear, one in my right, and a belly piercing.
Sports/Clubs: Chess club, band club, writers club, and I also am in a martial arts class I consider it a sport
Crush: James a little I guess he's kinda cute
Likes: Guitar playing it calms me, chess I'm pretty good at it, singing I'm told I have a voice like a bluejay though my mom says it's a screeching cat, karate, writing, and many many other things
Dislikes: Mean girls, abusive guys, drugs, and my mothers boyfriend
Pets: I have a dog name sparky and another dog named sleek
here are my beauties they are both German shepherds saved them from the street
Skills:listening to people, guitar playing, singing, writing
Favourite Food: umm I'd have to go with ice cream
Favourite Colour: Electric blue, and hot pink
Favourite Music Genre: all I just love it all though rock is at the top
Motto: Don't do drugs kinda lame I know
Other:

[center]Username:blueberry
Full Name (Including middle names): Clayton Ryley Dingo
Nicknames (And/or their pet name!): Clay or my middle name never DIngo though
Personality (No will RP outs!): I just wanna have fun, I hang out to late on the week nights. Am always late for class, and am always getting in trouble with my family and at school. I guess I could be classified as a slight jerk, and I've been drunk about ten times in my life.
History: was in an orphanage until about a month ago. I'm seventeen, and I don't know who my birth parents are. My adopted parents are nice I guess though, but doesn't mean I like them
Group: middle classer
Piercings: one in my left ear
Sports/Clubs: I don't play any sports
Crush: no
Dislikes: nope well except those pappy girls that think the world revolves around them
Pets: no lived in an orphanage they're not going to have any pets in there
Skills: no how to pick pocket some one. Pick a lock, and knock someone out in thirteen different ways
Favourite Food: chips
Favourite Colour: Green is pretty cool
Favourite Music Genre: hard rock, rap
Motto: no motto sorry
Other:
Last edited by Imagine()Dragons on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Here's a bit about me!!!!

1. I'm a whovian, a trekie, a Harry Potter Fan, I love cop shows (Chuck, NCIS, Psych, Castle, etc.)
2. I'm a ballroom dancer, well just a dancer in general.
3. I LOVE MUSIC!!!! Want to share yours? send me a message. <3
4. I'm crazy, like uber crazy, I come up with weird stuff.
5. I love to write, and am obsessed with it. Want to share a story? Feel free. I'm always open for a good story.
6. I love creative people, someone who thinks outside the box.
Imagine()Dragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Username: GotSalt?
Full Name: Reinette Clay Travis
Nicknames: Netty
Personality: Reinette's most prominent features include her prodigious intellect and cleverness. She is levelheaded, book-smart and is very good with logic. She is often bossy yet unfailingly dutiful and loyal to her friends—a person who can be counted on. She always keeps her attention focused on the job that must be done. Despite Reinette's intelligence and bossy attitude, she has quite a lot of vulnerability in her personality, as well as a sense of insecurity underneath, feels utterly inadequate...and to compensate, she tries to be the best at everything at school, projecting a false confidence that can irritate people.
History: Reinette was the third child in the family. Her sister, Samantha, is six years older than her, her brother, Joseph, four years. When she was old enough to walk, she started riding. Her father, Brandon, was a champion barrel racer and he taught her everything. His mare had a foal when Reinette was six and she raised the colt to be her own horse. You couldn't find a closer father daughter relationship that those two. During a race, Brandon’s horse took a turn to sharp and her legs slid out from under her. He was crushed under her. Three days later, he died in the hospital.
Reinette took the death worse than anyone. When she finally got control over her pain, she gave up riding and rarely spent time with her horse. She dove into her school work and ignored everyone around her. Her sister had left for college by this time and her brother knew very little about horses, while her mother didn’t have time to take care of Cash or the money to pay someone to look after him. So she decided to sell him. This snapped Reinette back into her old self, or close to it. She didn’t ride as much, never any barrel racing, but she spent a lot of time with Cash. Whenever she did school, read, or just wanted to be alone, she would spend her time with him. She eventually taught Joseph a little about horses and he is able to take care of Cash when she can’t. They’re close, but not as close as Reinette and Brandon had been, but they were very close.
Group: Nerd
Piercings: None
Sports/Clubs: Art and Book club
Crush: No one
Likes: Animals; horses in particular, Swimming, Converse, Art, Drawing, Reading, Snow, Photography.
Dislikes: Spiders, Needles, Blood, Abuse, Darkness, Snobby people.
Pets: One For the Money|Cash|American Pain Stallion and Lulu|Female Puppy
Skills: Art and riding
Favourite Food: Spaghetti
Favourite Colour: Teal
Favourite Music Genre: Country or Pop
Motto: "Be yourself, everyone else is taken" - Oliver Wilde
Other: Nothing

Username: Salt
Full Name: Harold Jenkins Smith
Nicknames: Harry or Fish
Personality: Harold's most prominent trait was his curiosity; he was always asking questions, always seeking to learn more. It didn't seem to matter what it was, he always wanted to learn about anything. He is a quick learner. However, he was often hasty, lightheaded, and impulsive. He was also known to lose his temper, and let his frustration get the better of him. Harry is stubborn and willful about his personal opinions, even when things looked hopeless and everyone disagreed with him. Like the rest of his family, he is also determined, steadfast, and strong-willed. Once he set himself upon a course he would see it through till the end, and would allow nothing to stop him. He is very loyal to his friends and people he loves. Harold also has a habit of finding trouble.
History: Harold grew up in the fancier part of town. His father owned a restaurant, and a few others around North Carolina, so they were never had to worry about money. Harold was on the swim team when he was in school and he was the champion. He felt alive in the water, like it was where he really belonged. Still, nothing much happened in his life. That is, until the car crash.
His mother was driving him and his sister, Abigail, up to Raleigh for a baseball game. They hadn’t reached the highway yet and were still on the back roads. Abby and her brother were messing around in the back seat and their mother turned back to tell them to stop. She drifted into the side lane and didn’t see the truck coming around the corner. Abigail was eight when she died.
Harold had been very close to his sister, even though they were seven years apart. He had taught her how to swim and she was growing up to be an amazing swimmer just like him. He quit the swim team after her death, but he didn’t block everyone out. Instead, he would walk on the beach. Some days he would stand in the shallows or examine the tide pools.
His mother took a long time to recover from the crash. Even then, she still had moments when she would forget what she was supposed to be doing or who the people around her were. Harold took it upon himself to take care of her, because part of him knew he is the reason she was like this and why Abigail is dead.
Group: Jock
Sports/Clubs: Baseball and swim team
Likes: Swimming, Baseball, Animals, Board games, The ocean
Dislikes: Raisins, Blueberries, Rodents, Boredom, Bright, neon colors
Pets: Macy|Female kitten
Skills: Swimming, baseball, and writing
Favourite Food: Pizza
Favourite Colour: Dark blue
Favourite Music Genre: Rock
Motto: "Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Username: Salt
Full Name: Samantha Pearl Williams
Nicknames: Sam, Sammy, or Pearl
Personality: Samantha is very passionate in all that she engages herself in. She is compassionate, but she is also very proud. Because of her past, she has become solitary, suspicious, and practical. She was always wary of everyone, from strangers to her closest friends, and her suspicion made her dislike taking chances, especially for the sake of others. She would not hesitate to defend herself or whatever she held dear, no matter the cost to others. Samantha is also very intelligent and strong-willed. She is also quite stubborn on occasion. Whenever she makes a decision, nothing can change her mind.
History: Samantha grew up in a small family, just her mother, father, and a baby brother. They weren't rich, but neither were they super poor. She had a nice, easy life. But she didn't know about the troubles. When she was older, she noticed more things. Her parents rarely talked and when they did, they yelled. When she was ten, her mother left. Sam never had a female role model in her life, so she was very tomboyish. She never cared what anyone thought of her, until she got to high school. Then it all changed. She hid her smarts and her past from everyone and worked her way up to being in the popular group, but she regrets it now.
Group: Populars, though she does not like it.
Piercings: Belly ring
Sports/Clubs: Cheerleading and Band
Likes: Friends, cheerleading, music, playing the guitar and the piano, animals, rain, lightning, and cooking.
Dislikes: Pain, tomatoes, and swimming.
Pets: Duke|Male hamster
Skills: Cheerleading and music
Favourite Food: Burgers
Favourite Colour: Orange
Favourite Music Genre: All
Motto: "Music is life, play it louder."

Username: GotSalt?
Full Name: Marcus James Flynn
Nicknames: Mark
Personality: Marcus is a hard one to decipher because he’s so fluently changing all of the time. One moment he may appear to you as completely approachable and friendly and at another time he might radiate the need to be left alone. A lot of that has to do with the fact that he’s rapidly adapting to the environment and situations that he’s being placed in, the rest is more focused toward the reality that he never really had the experience of socially adjusting anywhere. It’s questionable as to whether he’s unsure of himself and where he in fact lies in all of this, if it’s his more definitive personality, or, what he’d like himself to be. Mark doesn’t keep to one standardized image and tends to vary between his personality flaws and habits.
History: Marcus grew up in a nice family. He rarely saw his dad because he was on the road a lot. His mother died from lung cancer when he was seven and he had to go with his dad while he traveled. He was homeschooled all his life and never made any friends. When his dad retired from truck driving, he settled down and Mark had to go to public school. It's been h*ll ever since.
Group: Middle-Classers
Sports/Clubs: Band and computer.
Dislikes: School, anime, people who label others.
Pets: Charlie|Male Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Dog
Skills: Music and playing video games.
Favourite Food: Anything fast and easy to make
Favourite Colour: Hunter Green
Favourite Music Genre: Dubstep/Electro
Motto: "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonette_11 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Username: Xx-Dragon-xX
(This picture serves her better:[url] http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... 8855272url]. But her hair goes down to her belly button almost x3)
Full Name: Katherine Anne Arabella
Nicknames: "I go by Katie, and only Katie please.."
Personality: Katie is a pretty shy girl at first. She blushes alot as well as proof of her shyness. But once she gets comfortable around you, she can be your best friend ever. She's very energetic, lively, funny, silly, and not to mention outgoing, artistic and creative. She's a bit self concious and always tries to show herself best, in hope for someone to notice her for once. Normally she's never in a big group, considering she's shy around people she doesn't know. But she can gain quite a group of friends as time goes on. She plays the trumpet and piano, having quite a talent for both of them. Her passions mostly lie in her books, fantasys, art, music, super heros, and most of all her dreams. Not to mention she's kinda a nerd, but not truly one. She's quite loving, but can be fiesty and at times, not shy at all, and well, you can't just describe her with words it seems. Too many to choose from. But over all she's an all around sort of girl.
History: "Um.. What's there to tell..? This is my first year here.. Dad's work brought us here. That's all I really have to say on this.."
Group: Middle Class
Piercings: "I have my ears pierced.. Normally. Other piercings aren't my thing."
Sports/Clubs: "None.."
Crush: "Aha.. No. I don't mess with all that crazy stuff."
Likes: "Well, I like playing the piano and trumpet. I love art, drawing, painting, music, and anything I can express myself with. I have a big heart for animals and nature as well. And um, Marvel, DC Nation, Captain America, and all that kind of comic sort of stuff.."
Dislikes: "Cities.. Man-made disasters. Why can't we just leave earth alone and let her grow?"
Pets: "Well I have.. Three cats and two dogs.. Plus a beta fish." Nox Allie Pumpkin The darker one is Bandit and the lighter one is Skye Pyro
Skills: Drawing, trumpet, piano, somewhat singing (she's actually an amazing singer, just doesn't know it), writing songs, making music, swimming
Favourite Food: "I absolutley love crab legs.. I'd die for them."
Favourite Colour: "Blue! But green and purple are next in line.. As well as red, white, and blue put together."
Favourite Music Genre: "Country, country, and country."
Motto: "Express yourself the way you are, don't hide behind what you're not."
Other: She has a big 'thing' for Captain America.

Username: Xx-Dragon-xX
Full Name: James Anthony Lunarcrest
Nicknames: "James is fine by me."
Personality: James is quite a fun guy, even though he's a nerd. He loves video gaming and all that crazy stuff boys love doing. But he's also big on reading and writing stories, and knowing quite a lot of computer stuff. He's a bit flirty though, even though not many people like to even get to know him. Always chasing the girls and winking at them. He's always quite happy to, except when you get on his nerves or bullie him. Not big on sports, mostly his computer life at home and his writing. Yep. He's a nerd. At least he's a cute one though. But any ways, there's not much to him. And besides, who really wants to get to know a nerd except your fellow nerdies?
History: "Eh.. Been here all my life. No one probably cares to hear about it though."
Group: Nerds
Piercings: "Er, no. Not my thing."
Sports/Clubs: "Nope. Just more trouble for me."
Crush: "Eh, pretty ladies come and they go. Always snobby little things though. Not worth my time."
Likes: "If you must know.. I love Skyrim, Call of Duty, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Red Dead Redemption, and so much more you probably wouldn't know about."
Dislikes: "Those popular people who are apparently 'better' than everyone else.."
Pets: "Nah.. I'm not really a pet kinda guy."
Skills: Video gaming, math, computer programming
Favourite Food: "Don't really have a favorite. If it tastes good I'll eat it."
Favourite Colour: "I guess red would be. See it all the time when I play Call of Duty."
Favourite Music Genre: "Rock and Roll, what else would I like?"
Motto: "Make smart choices, or loose your kill streak."
Other: None
Last edited by Dragonette_11 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hello everyone! I'm Dragonette_11, but you can just called me Dragon.

I've role played on Chicken Smoothie off and on for years now.

Like.. I mean YEARS... Five to be exact c:

Speaking of which, I want to get back into role playing on here again!

So if you're interested in having me in an RP, feel free to PM me!

If you're curious as to what sort of RP's I like, check out this

Role Plays I'm Currently In ;

NONE :c

All images belong to their respectful owners
Dragonette_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ari~ » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:05 pm

[center]Username: ~Gardenia~

Full Name (Including middle names): Katerina Jennifer Perennia
Nicknames (And/or their pet name!): Kat
Personality (No will RP outs!): Kat is a total diva. She is a natural-born "popular." Her parents spoil her rotten and give her anything she wants. She is rich and an only child, so she is always the center of attention. She does, however, have a nice side, but good luck uncovering it. She's always been popular and plans on keeping it that way. Don't get in her way.
History: Kat's parents don't pay much attention to her unless she wants them to, which is just the way she likes it. She has had a few relationships in the past, but none of them really lasted. There really isn't much to tell.
Group: Populars
Piercings: Ears?
Sports/Clubs: Drama club, cheerleading
Crush: none... yet
Dislikes: Players, misfits, power outages ;)
Pets: Her kitten, Prima {Image}
Skills: Acting, Texting, Singing
Favourite Food: Cherries
Favourite Colour: Hot pink
Favourite Music Genre: Pop
Motto: "Keep calm and party on"
Other: Nope! :)

[center]Username: ~Gardenia~
Full Name (Including middle names): Daniel Josh Summers
Nicknames (And/or their pet name!): Danny
Personality (No will RP outs!): Danny has been labeled as a nerd. He is not, however, that nerdy. Sure he's smart, but he's not some kind of social outcast. He can be fun too, but usually he's pretty serious. He takes all the AP classes and hangs out with a few so-called "nerds" like himself, but he doesn't mind. He's perfectly happy where he is. Well, almost.
History: Danny's family is pretty average, he thinks. He has six siblings, which may be a little much, but he doesn't mind. His parents are usually bearable and his history is pretty boring. Well, except for the fact that Danny used to be a jock, a long time ago. But once everyone found out he was smart, he got bumped down the chain and ended up being branded "nerd." This used to be a big problem for Danny, but now he's gotten used to it.
Group: Nerds
Piercings: none
Sports/Clubs: None, but he plays music in a band with his friend!
Crush: none... yet
Dislikes: homework, reading, people that judge him
Pets: None
Skills: Playing guitar, Academics, Singing
Favourite Food: Nutella!
Favourite Colour: Blue
Favourite Music Genre: pop/rock
Motto:"'Work hard, play harder and love people even more!"
Other: Danny is a bit of a flirt, if you give him the chance ;)

{Let me know if I need to change anything ;)}
Back from hiatus!
Hey, I'm Laurel! Wanna chat? 1X1 RP? PM me!!! <3 :)
CLICK TO STOP WORLD HUNGER BY PLAYING A GAME!
{Disclaimer: None of the pictures I use on this website belong to me.}
ari~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:22 pm

(All accepted, adding to list)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I've seen better days,
But I've also seen worse.
I don't have everything I want,
But I do have all I need.
I woke up with some aches and pains,
But I woke up.
My life may not be perfect,
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm

(We can start rp now)
I've seen better days,
But I woke up.
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 pm

I walked down the road, phone in hand. Hmm.. I thought to myself. Wheres a hot boy when you wanna flirt.... I was bored. Hmm... I hope one of those stupid nerds doesn't appear.... I didn't want anyone cramping my style. I felt unusually full up... I took the wrapper of that granola bar out my pocket. "OH MY GOD!" I shouted at the small amount of carbs in it. I ran back to my house and puked in the toilet.

I walked down the road, humming. I think I'll go to the beach I thought to myself. I'll take a dip in the sea, then sketch it. I smiled as I walked down the hot road in my sandals.

I sat, in my room, headphones in, listening to music. It was a peaceful, sunny day, but I had a stupid assignment to type up. Ugh, Mrs. Donna is such a female dog.

Looking in the mirror, I carefully removed my tongue bar and replaced it with a rainbow one. I then did the same with my lip ring. Gotta look cool in rainbow. I thought.

I got up, and did my usual Saturday routine. Took Tilly out her cage, let her fly around a bit while I cleaned it, put her back in and gave her some food. I then went down to the sanctuary and cleaned cages. I then fed the animals.
Last edited by Rainbow Lion on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've seen better days,
But I woke up.
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:35 am

(Bumpity, bored o3o)
I've seen better days,
But I woke up.
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Lion » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:58 am

(Bumpitty bump bump)
I've seen better days,
But I woke up.
But I am blessed.

Rainbow Lion