drama to fix the highschool blues. o/a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Welcome! Are you here to join?

No, doesn't interest me.
6%
No, just browsing.
19%
Maybe.
31%
Yes, getting my character form up!
13%
Yes, already reserving a character now!
31%

Total votes : 16

Re: drama to fix the highschool blues. o/a

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:10 am

Penelope came out of the locker room, dressed back in her normal clothes after the morning practice. She strolled down to her locker, her pony tail bouncing and swaying behind her playfully. She grabbed her geometry book, knowing she'll have to start getting her grades up in there. So far, it was a low F, which could get her kicked off the team if it stayed that way at the end of the semester. "Time to find some smarty-pants..." She groaned to herself.

Felix squeezed his hand around the strap to his bag, walking past the people in the halls. 'I didn't think there were this many teenagers in such a tiny town!' He thought in amazement. He went on down to his study hall class, sitting down ready to start and possibly make a friend.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove. » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:20 am

Chiyo West - 15 - Student President

Chiyo walked through the halls while writing down times and dates in her schedule. She had already sent two kids to the faculty office in such a short amount of time, most likely because they were breaking the rules. She then suddenly was bumped into by a large group of people. "What a pain". She mumbled to herself and went to her first class.
dove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:21 am

✘ Lindy Winifred ✘
➣ Tags; None
➣ Room/Class; 10th grade English

Lindy frantically rushed through the hallways of the high school shoving past many of her fellow teenagers. She had her binders, Pre-Trig, and a Chemistry 2 book clutched in her hands. Lindy rushed into her English class and plopped herself into a seat in the front of the classroom. Pushing her glasses up she put her two books under the desk and kept her binder on her desk.
ImageImage
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaqtpie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:49 am

James Dawn

James closed his social media app, another day of snooping his peers' old profiles led to non fruitful results, there was nothing fresh for him to followup on; not that it was an immediate problem for him of course, he had enough dirt on enough people to last him and his friends gossip sessions until the semester ended.

He sighed, it wasn't a major concern if there was nothing left on abandoned Facebook profiles or their Twitters, sometimes to get the best scoops, you had to go to the source. That of course, meant interacting and socializing with people. Something he was all too familiar with in his time.

He slipped his phone into his pocket and began to head for the lockers, he might as well prepare himself for the day ahead, he latched onto a few supplies and promptly slammed his locker shut and made his way to his classroom, he sat down quietly and prepared to see just how bad the day could be.

@roses, would you like James to tutor Penelope, I'm down if you are

Last edited by imaqtpie on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ESTP-A | true neutral | adult | united kingdom | male he/him | cs boomer

i ain't even that old, dawg.

hello im "qt" or "qtpie" please use whichever you feel like, i've been around here for a while.
imaqtpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Name;;Ari Gale
Age;;Seventeen
Role;;The Outcast
Tags;;/

Ari transferred all but her English notebook and laptop into her locker to lighten up her backpack for class. She slipped a small black pool into her back pocket as well, the wrinkled pages held ideas for stories she wanted to write and Ari carried it everywhere because inspiration could strike at any moment. With everything together Ari headed to her class which she would probably daydream away in.
Silently on her way to class Ari followed her same silent routine that she followed everyday. Some might call it sad, the amount of silence in her life, but Ari found that she likes it, most days at least.
Ari took a seat as she arrived in class and set out her English notebook as others began to arrive.
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Newsie [ drama to fix the highschool blues ]

Postby rain, » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:00 am

faceclaim; Shinoa Hiragi from Owari No Seraph!
If this is in the wrong place, pm me and I'll remove it asap!
T h e x N e w s i e :

Laina Miori

Knows something about almost everyone in the school.
    Extremely popular, giving her a large range of information.
    Some adore her, while others find her scary.
    A freak for the paranormal
    Always wears the same maroon bow in her neatly braided hair. (see gif)
    Loves to gossip.
    Has a crush on no-one, too fascinated on getting dirt for others.
    Runs one of the most popular pages about the school.
    Can never be told secrets without it being leaked eventually online
    Is actually rather self confident, but refuses to show it.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newsie [ drama to fix the highschool blues ]

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 am

rain, wrote:form

What's her age? Sexuality?
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:32 am

repost wrote:
    Felix squeezed his hand around the strap to his bag, walking past the people in the halls. 'I didn't think there were this many teenagers in such a tiny town!' He thought in amazement. He went on down to his study hall class, sitting down ready to start and possibly make a friend.

Penelope was bored, there was still about ten minutes before class starts. She pulled out her phone, finding one of her top contacts as James. She grinned, the contact saying "Jamesie boi". She opened up text, sending one real quick: "New phone, who dis?"
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:31 am

i last name : hyakuya 百夜 ii first name : mikane 実鐘 iii nickname : mika iv gender : cisfemale
      v age : sixteen vi s/o : demirom/pansex vii height : 5'3/162cm viii weight : 112lbs/50kg ix buil
      d : slim-ish x hair color : black xi eye color : gray-blue xii role : weirdo xiii faceclaim xiv i hop
      e this is okay??

─ from japan, moved to america when she was young
      ─ pretty talkative but usually caught up in her magic tricks
      ─ almost always never serious, usually smiling 24/7
      ─ likes to do weird things sometimes
      ─ she likes magic tricks, tea and cakes
      ─ dislikes sports, spicy food
      ─ immensely allergic to dogs
      ─ feel free to pm me about any relationships or friendships w/ mikane
      if any of your characters can handle mikane's weird ideas
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaqtpie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:54 am

James Dawn

James felt a buzz in his pocket, a text. He blinked momentarily; Unusual timing? he mused to himself, reaching his hands back into the pocket he'd placed his phone in. He undid his screenlock and scrolled over to the messaging app

New phone, who dis?

He let out somewhat of a smile, clearly Penelope was in high spirits today, he mused his possible responses, how to play it with her?He wondered, James Dawn Investigative Services, for gossip about Penelope, press 1, How can I help you? he texted back, he laughed. It was a crude joke but was all in the name of good humor. He eyed the clock; a few minutes till class remained.
Last edited by imaqtpie on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
ESTP-A | true neutral | adult | united kingdom | male he/him | cs boomer

i ain't even that old, dawg.

hello im "qt" or "qtpie" please use whichever you feel like, i've been around here for a while.
imaqtpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me