Little Haven High School (OLD + DEAD, PLEASE LOCK)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Little Haven High School (OPEN, NEEDING CHARACTERS)

Postby .alfie » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:00 am

Implicit Demand wrote:
insecure; wrote:Grayson is open. He's just nervously in the Gym sitting on the bleachers c:

(mind if I send Lucy over? :3)

Ah, go ahead! :)
alfie
my twitter:

sorry for my inactivity. i've been in and out of the mental hospital, i apologize to all roleplays i've been inactive from. sorry homies.
.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:04 am

Spencer // Twenty-five // Guidance Counselor - Open, outside the gym

Spencer lost in his own thoughts, didn't even realize that Eskobar had been talking at first. "Hrm...? Oh- Yes, yes. I think just about everyone's here, maybe a few more left." He informed her, smiling as usual. "Perhaps five or ten minutes and they'll all be here."

Ruby // Fifteen // Student - Open, inside the gym

Ruby saw Finn with some guy, but didn't get up to go bug him. I ain't gettin' up, he can have fun chatting! She pouted, crossing her arms and facing the stage. Being a brat is fun. She smiled to herself, jokingly.

Finn // Eighteen // Student - Talking with Xander

Finn shrugged. "I don't mind, shouldn't have been sleeping anyway." He glanced up at the stage, not really sure what exactly was going on. "The principle had us all come here. I'm assuming it's her way of greeting us." He informed him, leaning back in his chair comfortably.

Elliot // Eighteen // Student - Open, in the gym

- Don't know what to really write for him :/ -
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:06 am

Codi stood and stretched, Muffin's little pointed snuffling at kids around her.(Rat)
(Open_

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:11 am

(both my characters are open)

Summer May Campbell
16 years
female
crush: pm me
Tags: open
Summer walked calmly in the direction of the gym, she was new at this school and this was her first day. It was different in Australia, almost all schools had a uniform and only a select few had no set uniform. She walked into the gym by herself and took a seat where nobody was sitting at the time. She looked around cautiously for a moment, of course her brother was going to be late. Why did he always have to do this?

Bryce Ross Campbell
18 years
male
Bryce wandered around, he had no intention of going to the gym but figured that he might as well, just because he didn't really want to get in big trouble on his first day at a new school. He had done that before and the rest of the time he was at that school, the teachers seemed to make it hell for him. Bryce walked into the gym after most of the kids had arrived and sat down, like a hawk he spotted his sister and could sense that she was tense. Being the great big brother he was, sat next to her.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:13 am

Codi watched a pair sit down in front of her and tapped the boy(Bryce) on the shoulder, "G'day." she said with a slight tilt of her head, though her accent was southern, not Australian.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:19 am

Bryce Ross Campbell
18 years
male
Bryce was about to say something comforting to Summer when someone tapped him on the shoulder, he spun his body so that he was looking at the stranger great, just great. First day and already this.... he screamed sarcastically in his mind "G'day." he replied with a slight nod "How ya'goin?" he asked, trying to keep up with the expected stereotype.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:26 am

Codi seemed a little guilty, "Er... Sorry, I- didn't mean too offend you... It, uh.. was a joke." she stammered, she took out Muffin and set her on her shoulder, and the rats black beady eyes seemed to stare into Bryce's. Codi cleared her throat and said in her southern accent, "I suppose you'll want to mosey way from here? Cause of meh?" she tried her best, but she sounded like an idiot. Growling softly Codi put her head in her hands and mumbled, "I'll let you punch me if you forget this happened."

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:31 am

Bryce Ross Campbell
18 years
male
Slightly confused by the current situation, Bryce desperately tried to think of something to reply with. He knew that coming to America would bring new challenges "Sorry if that sounded harsh, it's just been a long few days for me and my sister." he apologized "My names Bryce." he added as he extended his hand for a hand shake.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 am

Codi extended one of her hands and shook his blindly, her other hand still covering her eyes. Hopefully he hadn't noticed them, people always freaked and called her a fake, that she was wearing contacts. I wish it were that easy, as easy as contacts. "Nice to meet you, Codi"

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:37 am

Bryce Ross Campbell
18 years
male
After shaking hands with Codi, Bryce relized that she was for some reason "Why.....why you coverin' your eyes?" he asked in a slightly confused tone.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me