Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like it2

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like

Postby tavros. » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:47 pm

[lol is your boyfriend British?? Well that guy is cx]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:48 pm

(Ok then Kyle and banana boy ;). XD )
Stay Strong, Fight back<#
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Russain flying Squirels are amazing
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
Set the world on Fire ~ Black Veil Brides
Lord make me a r a i n b o w
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:53 pm

((My boyfriend is actually Irish-american xD I'm British-american.))
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 pm

[haha sweet :3]

VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby llı υ∂σωη кαιℓυα ıll » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Sake smiled against the kiss and wrapped his arms around adrien.

Loki smiled "umm do you mind if I join?" She asked sweetly and took her other ear bud out.

(I feel left out so hiya :) )
llı υ∂σωη кαιℓυα ıll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:18 pm

((Hiya to you to Kailua xD I'll have my form up in a minuet))
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:20 pm

[hay thurr :3]

Penelope's smile widened, delighted to have a guest. "Of course! That would be awesome."

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:27 pm

((Gentle men I give you, ME! and my dopple gangers photo since I would never post my own xDxDxDxD))

Kyle Cook | eighteen years old | Male of course
~Name~
"My full name is Kyle Duane leroy Cook, all together my name would mean "The handsome and popular dark one whom cooks" awesome right? My parents weren't really thinking when they named me, but it's still better than what my mother originally wanted to call me which was Kell. Who names their kid Kell? Is Kell even a real name!? Okay, I strayed off topic, Us Kyle's are very opinionated, but in the cutest little way. We Kyle's are also very beautiful in apperance and have awesome man pecs. We tend to be very humerous and have witty comebacks and are VERY very interesting to talk to. You'll never be bored around a Kyle. We're very good listners and very emotional people. We have the best personality ever, and Kyle's are very flirty and have the most amazing eyes. Not my own definition. From a book so that proves that it's true and that us Kyle's are really cool people! it left out the whole to shy to ask out people thing but still..."

~Age~
"I'm at that awesome time in my life where I'm not an old person and I'm not a young whipper snapper, I'm simply there and I get all the adult stuff with all the teenager sympathy and sexiness, I like being stuck like this. I hope I'm eighteen forever. Oh yeah, I guess it's fare to mention that my Birthday is the eleventh of March I'm pretty sure I'm a winter baby.... or in between.... let me think for a second okay."

~Gender~
"Please for the love of god tell me this is a joke, I know I have a girly butt and all but... I'm not that feminine am I? I'm male of course and I hope you were just messing with me and aren't blind, If your blind then I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to sound all rude and stuff and... I'll just be quiet now...."

~Ethnicity~
"Well, i am proud to say that I am part British and part Irish which gives me a strange little accent I like to Irishbrinesh which causes me to speak party british and party irish, so like a snooty leprechaun ^^ I can mimic american accent though and usualy do to hide my natural way of speaking."

~Eye Color~
"I have been told that my eyes are very unique and pretty but I guess you can decide that for yourself. My eyes very in coloration depending on the season and alternate between and a silvery gray to a sky blue either way my eye continues to get lighter to gray while blue and almost white when gray as the coloring comes closer to my pupil. Always around my pupil is a thin and almost zig-zagged except without the horrible and ugly sharp edges of electric green, which is so thin it's hardly noticeable. My eyes also are known to catch and reflect light in the form of a little twinkle.

~Build~
"Well, I like to think of myself as a bunch of lean muscle."

~Hair Color~
"My hair is a nice little thing on my body that I love as well, My hair is normally straight but will become wavey when wet, I normally keep it styled i the whole bed head style because I really think it looks cute. On to the color I will have you know that my hair is a dark chocolately brown with golden yellow roots witch signify that my hair is turning blonde again. I swear my hair is bipolar to because over the course of my life my hair has changed from blonde to brown to red to brown and is now turning blonde again, I've never died it once."

~Personality~
"Well, this is a hard one. I have been described in so many different ways that I don't even no what to start with, I've been told before that I'm a wild and crazy and fun to be around person who listens to other people's problems wether I care or not and always helps them out with those problems weather I like them or not. I've also been told I have a very big heart that's very fragile and very large, large enough so that it can hold everyone on the face of the planet earth in there, I hope it's not that big because there are like what? five bazillion people on the face of the planet and I think my heart would explode if I tried to fit everyone in there. I'm the type of person who cries when I see one of those sappy commercials about animal abuse or starving children and calls the news channel "The depressing Channel, For all your depressing news about the end of the world and dying children." On the other hand, I'm also very easily made angry or annoyed and when I do have my freak out moments.... let's just say that a nuclear war zone is safer than the same room with me."

~History~
"Well, I don't much care for my history since all of that is in the past but... here you go. I grew up in a family of drug abusers who weren't (in my opinion) ready for children even though they had three already. My dad cheated on my mom a lot and this made my mom really high strung and she'd often yell at me and my two sisters or even hit us with the medal part of the belt, I remember that my older sister Cierra called my mom a b*tch once and my mom spun her around the room by her piggy tails. My dad left my mm after I was attacked and nearly killed by my uncle's dog Killdro and had like four other children with a really nice woman named Kassie, I have five sisters and one brother right now and my dad will admit that there are probably more in some other city or state. Anyways I developed severe depression after I was abused by my male babysitter who was actually named Kyle to, he got away with it all though because I wasn't old enough to understand that a what he was doing to me was bad, daddy would do that to mommy when he still loved her so why was it bad. I never saw Kyle again but continued on with my life. In the sixth grade is when I met my first true love for real, a boy named Seth and my second true love a girl named Kaylee, Kaylee dumped me for another girl and Seth never told me how he felt until after I moved out of town and got out of there. After I turned sixteen I had my fist psychotic experience and realized that I had inherited my mother's schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, that pretty much ruined my dreams of becoming a psychologist and my mom married my abusive step-dad who was really no better than my real dad and already had one kid taken away by child services and several different girls claiming he'd gotten them pregnant. I was taken away from my mother to live with my country dwelling aunt and uncle after my step dad got caught by the police doing something bad in our garage. It was there that my music really took off because my uncle's country band needed a new drummer and he taught me how to play. After a gas leak caused my uncle's car to explode with him inside of it, I ran away and began living on my own and working at a coffee shop. When I finally reached the age I am now. The end I guess.

~Talents~
"Well, I don't like to brag.. bbbbbuuuuuutttt I've been told that I'm a really good actor and an exceptional drummer. I have to be since I'm in a band and all. I'm also really good with kids and animals if that counts... I can also evaluate a person after spending five minuets of pure talk time with them and draw better than average but not good. Wow.... I guess I do like to brag."

~Fears~
"Okay, don't laugh at me or my fears okay? Okay, The first and most embarrassing fear I have is my Nyctophobia, fear of the dark. And no, I'm not scared of the imaginary monsters that lurk in the dark, I'm scared of the darkness itself. I can't stand the thought of never leaving the darkness that robs me of my sight and I fear to be in it to long because I know that the dark can actually hurt your eyes if you try to see through it with your limited sight which you don't have if you're blind and only see the darkness... and maybe I'm a little afraid of the things that could be lurking in the dark... Another thing is my Arachnophobia, I don't think I need to explain why spiders terrify me, they're nasty and scratchy and just plain icky! Yet another is Coulrophobia, the fear of clowns. I'm not joking, I watched this movie called it about this demon clown guy who ate kids and my mom told me he was real and I've been scarred ever since. My last two fears are Necrophobia, Fear of death. And Acrophobia, the fear of heights.. I'm not really afraid of the height itself, just of falling to my death from really high up in the sky."

~Likes~
+Puppies+
+Artwork+
+Music+
+Acting+
+Baby animals in general+
+Listening to others+
+Thinking+

~Dislikes~
-Heights-
-The dark-
-Spiders-
-Not being able to see-
-Huge animals like st.bernards or alaskan malamutes-
-fatty meats-
-Annoying people-

~Sexual Orientation~
"Okay, don't freak out with religion or anything at me, but I'm bisexual. I realized that after I fell in love with another boy and girl at the same time. I think I lean more towards boys though because I've had so many failed relationships with girls that I'm starting to think that it just wasn't meant to be."

~Crush~
"Well, even if I had one I wouldn't tell you since that's kind of personal don't you think?"

~Boyfriend or Girlfriend?~
"It really irritates me when people ask me that right after asking me if I was crushing on anyone, If I had a boyfriend or a girlfriend then I would be crushing on them more than a car compacter with a fresh load of junked up Mercedes bins."

"My drum set"
Seether and Amy Lee wrote: I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You're gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

[X2]
'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You're gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

((Lyrics arn't mine but form and character/history rights are picture isn't though.))
Last edited by KNIGHTofSPACE on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm

~Adrien~
"I need you" he said to Sake in a sudctive breathy tone.

(Un original Kyle)
Stay Strong, Fight back<#
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Russain flying Squirels are amazing
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
Set the world on Fire ~ Black Veil Brides
Lord make me a r a i n b o w
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:34 pm

[i have Coulrophobia O.O clown scare the sh*t outta me. But i love spiders ^-^ i actually have a pet tarantula, her name is Sophie :3]

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me