Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like it2

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like

Postby cocostar55 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm

~Jynx~
"You pick" he said and smiled.
Stay Strong, Fight back<#
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Russain flying Squirels are amazing
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
Set the world on Fire ~ Black Veil Brides
Lord make me a r a i n b o w
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Kyle bit his lower lip in thought as he went through the check out lane. "I-I don't really know any of the movies that are our right now."
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:15 pm

~Jynx~
"I know of one, but its a kids movie" he said.
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Kyle smiled wide. "Then we can take Christopher to see it with us!" He really adored children, certain children anyways, he despised a lot more. { Wow, I sound like a pedo-bear right about now xD }
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 pm

~Jynx~
"Ok" he said. "But if you touch Chris in any way I don't like your going to be in big trouble" he said going into mama bear mode.
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead.Yet.Alive » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 pm

(sure)
im back! Did u miss me? I want to roleplay. Im doing 2x1 for now or 1x1
Dead.Yet.Alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Kyle raised an eyebrow at Jynx. "That's a disturbing notion, I don't touch children, I have been through that experience once with a past baby sitter and I would never do anything to a kid. Plus it's just plain disgusting really."
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HotDang » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 am

cocostar55 wrote:(Accepted Kyle)

~Ameris~
She leaned over and kissed her.

Grace was suprised but leaned into the kiss after she realized what was happening.
BOOKS
internet kids never sleep
HotDang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:14 am

~Ameris~
She kissed her.

~Jynx~
"I just worry with people" he said. "I haven't felt the same since he died" he said.
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 am

Name:
Angus O'Sullivan
Sexuality:
Gay.
Crush:
Noone
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Idk.
Husband/Wife:
Idk.
Children(adopted of course):
Idk.
Personality(at least two sentences at the min.):
Angus' personality is my favourite part of him. Angus is totally crazy and out there! He is a typical male, doing anything and everything to impress a girl. He is a real joke master, always playing the class clown. He is totally friendly. Angus only hates people who are pushy and spoiled. His major turn-off on a chick is snootiness. Gosh, he cannot stand snootiness! If a girl acts superior to him, he will immediately put her in her place. Verbally, of course. Angus loves a good prank, but hates cruel ones. He would never glue someone to a seat :c Angus is a bit of a bad boy, but he strives to achieve high grades in his schooling. Currently he gets Cs and B+s. He is currently getting tutoring. Now, for my favourite part of his unique personality.. He has A.D.D. A.D.D is attention deficit disorder. It basically means he can't focus on one thing for long. It is kind of cute to watch him try and focus solely on one thing.

History(optional):
Angus was born in the small town of Yorkshire, England. He comes from a family of six, including him and his parents. His two younger siblings, Grant and Chiara O'sullivan, both annoy him to hell and back. His one older sibling, Jack, is his mate. Angus and Jack get along like a house on fire! Angus' parents divorced when he was 12, so Angus and his siblings live with their mother. His mother is not the most stable person; drinking alcohol and smoking pot excessively. Angus' father got thrown into jail for attempted murder. Yeah, Angus' family is pretty messed up. Angus pretty much takes care of his siblings. Angus does the cooking, cleaning, washing up, laundry.. Things you wouldn't expect a normal, hormonal teenage boy to do.
Siblings:
Looks(no anime.):
Other?:
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me