Dino fact thread?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dino fact thread?

Postby HazelDragonlove » Thu May 09, 2024 1:11 pm

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong form for this but it is a question. Can I start a thread that has other members talk about Dinosaurs and tell facts about them? If there is a thread for that, I'd love to have the link to it but if not, I'd love to start one!

Thanks!
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-I love roses-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
HazelDragonlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dino fact thread?

Postby Celozon » Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 pm

This would probably be best suited for the clubs/armies board, I took a quick look and it looks like there have been a few dino-themed ones in the past (one specific to dinos, another about paleontology) but none are currently active and I think you could safely start a new one.

Alternatively, if you don't want to start a new club thread right now, there is also a Prehistoria club which seems to have a focus on dinos that hasn't been seeing a whole lot of activity lately, but you could also pop in on there since it covers a lot of the same ground and there might already be other users watching that thread that would be interested in joining in on a conversation.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me