Rarities questions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Rarities questions

Postby freezestime » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi!

I'm new here and have some questions about rarities.

1. How are rarities decided? Is it the total amount of them given out? How many of them are currently in circulation?

2. Is there a reference for all the trading fairness lingo? I looked at the fair trade thread and saw "mid advent" as well as a whole bunch of terms I didn't know.

3. Like how are there so many pets in the pound? They say most of them are from banned players but on average how many are there? Some are donated but how many are donated regularly?

4. Has anyone gotten a rare - OMGSorare from the pound? I saw a pink skull cat when I first went into the pound but I hadn't looked at the archive yet so I had no clue how rare it was :/
Be the person you needed as a child/need now
Help others avoid what you've become
freezestime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rarities questions

Postby acura, » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:18 pm

I don’t have enough time to answer all of the questions,,

But I can answer the 3rd and 4th one for you ^^

Many people donate a large quantity of pets to the pound, some people might donate over 100 unwanted pets of theirs, or if they quit they might give all their pets over to the pound. If you mena how many are donated each day,, there’s no specific amount. It’s just the kindness of most people, that’s basically why the pound has so many pets.

Many people have gotten rares and very rares from the pound, and occasionally people have gotten OMG so rares, but that is very rare. I myself on many occasions have received very rares and rares from the pound, and a few store pets, but I have never been able to grab a hold of any OMG so rares.

nnn, I’ll just answer the first one too.
I’m not an expert at this kind of stuff, I myself don’t really ‘research’ this kind of stuff. But I believe that it all depends on how many players receive the outcome of a pet, that’s what decides the rarity of pets and if they’re rare or not. For instance, let’s say a blue dog is received by,, 100 or so players, whilst a red dog is only received by, maybe 5 or so players out of the 100. The blue dog would be a common, whilst the red would be a rare.

There are also lots of very rares and rares on this game, so definitely over 300 rares are in the game. But in general, how many pets are in the game?? Probably over 1,000 or so,,

Maybe I’ve made sense or not, haha, sorry if I haven’t helped at all.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 am

For the second question, "mid advent" refers to a pet on the middle of the advent list here. I don't know of any lists of CS slang, but feel free to message me asking what any term means.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm

freezestime wrote:Hi!

I'm new here and have some questions about rarities.

1. How are rarities decided? Is it the total amount of them given out? How many of them are currently in circulation?

This guide is the best explanation of how it all works!

freezestime wrote:2. Is there a reference for all the trading fairness lingo? I looked at the fair trade thread and saw "mid advent" as well as a whole bunch of terms I didn't know.

Like FantasyUnicorn said, mid advent refers to a pet in the middle of the advent list, but it's worth noting that it's usually used to specifically refer to a pet on the 7th tier. A lot of the terminology used on CS is covered in the rares list guide itself.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyQueenKJ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:37 pm

mental. wrote:
I don’t have enough time to answer all of the questions,,

But I can answer the 3rd and 4th one for you ^^

Many people donate a large quantity of pets to the pound, some people might donate over 100 unwanted pets of theirs, or if they quit they might give all their pets over to the pound. If you mena how many are donated each day,, there’s no specific amount. It’s just the kindness of most people, that’s basically why the pound has so many pets.

Many people have gotten rares and very rares from the pound, and occasionally people have gotten OMG so rares, but that is very rare. I myself on many occasions have received very rares and rares from the pound, and a few store pets, but I have never been able to grab a hold of any OMG so rares.

nnn, I’ll just answer the first one too.
I’m not an expert at this kind of stuff, I myself don’t really ‘research’ this kind of stuff. But I believe that it all depends on how many players receive the outcome of a pet, that’s what decides the rarity of pets and if they’re rare or not. For instance, let’s say a blue dog is received by,, 100 or so players, whilst a red dog is only received by, maybe 5 or so players out of the 100. The blue dog would be a common, whilst the red would be a rare.

There are also lots of very rares and rares on this game, so definitely over 300 rares are in the game. But in general, how many pets are in the game?? Probably over 1,000 or so,,

Maybe I’ve made sense or not, haha, sorry if I haven’t helped at all.

On the point of OMGSRs, you're more likely to see them around the pound after Christmas.
People multi account to get really good pets around Christmas time and, as that isn't allowed, a lot of people are banned, and their really good pets like OMGSRs end up at the pound! But for the rest of the time, it's going to be your basic rare and very rares with the occasional list pet ♡
Hi, names Bunny. If you need something or wanna trade, I don't bite.
Hoarding any pets with the birthday 12/02.

Pet's name: Kjersten
Rest in Peace my fiancé, I'll love you forever
BunnyQueenKJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me