FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Postby Aizaka » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:33 pm

Hi! I'm not sure where else to ask this (please tell me if I should be in a different thread..).

I was wondering, if you adopt a creature in the Oekaki, could you then use the coloring of that creature to "breed" in a different Oekaki thread? Say I had adopted a pink fox in thread A. Could I then take the patterns and coloring of said pink fox and 'breed' it in thread B? How much do you "own" that character now? (I know not to use it in any way stated in any rules that species may have, I'm just wondering about any unspoken rules?)
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glizzyboi17 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:29 am

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I recently was gifted this kitty and see it's a 12-18 pet but I wanna know what it's true Date is. Can anyone please help?
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WL
Glizzyboi17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:35 am

Glizzyboi17 wrote:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I recently was gifted this kitty and see it's a 12-18 pet but I wanna know what it's true Date is. Can anyone please help?

:3 That's from the 2016 Space Event. <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piepinkpony » Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:14 pm

Havoc_Center wrote:Is there a way to just.. restart my wishlist? I have 75 pages and I don't want to have to go through all of it to remove them and start over

Not officially. However there is a CS browser extension you can use to help Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4204403 I use this and it helps so much!
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy_Twist » Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:29 am

Can I make 2 trade threads? I have one that I bump when I want people to send me trade requests but I want to make a second one where I can clearly display what items of mine are available for trading. I keep getting trade requests for items I don't want to trade away and I think clearly displaying what items of mine are available for trade might be helpful for people wanting to trade with me.

Hi! I'm Daisy! In the past I've been ilovecows78, ·Mauvepolkadots· and just-only-me78. She/her.

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Daisy! Au passé j'ai appelée ilovecows78, ·Mauvepolkadots· et just-only-me78. Elle.
Daisy_Twist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:23 pm

Daisy_Twist wrote:Can I make 2 trade threads? I have one that I bump when I want people to send me trade requests but I want to make a second one where I can clearly display what items of mine are available for trading. I keep getting trade requests for items I don't want to trade away and I think clearly displaying what items of mine are available for trade might be helpful for people wanting to trade with me.

No, you may only have one trade thread at a time. You can always edit the first post of your trade thread to show the items you're trading!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy_Twist » Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:09 am

axelandria wrote:
Daisy_Twist wrote:Can I make 2 trade threads? I have one that I bump when I want people to send me trade requests but I want to make a second one where I can clearly display what items of mine are available for trading. I keep getting trade requests for items I don't want to trade away and I think clearly displaying what items of mine are available for trade might be helpful for people wanting to trade with me.

No, you may only have one trade thread at a time. You can always edit the first post of your trade thread to show the items you're trading!

Thank you!

Hi! I'm Daisy! In the past I've been ilovecows78, ·Mauvepolkadots· and just-only-me78. She/her.

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Daisy! Au passé j'ai appelée ilovecows78, ·Mauvepolkadots· et just-only-me78. Elle.
Daisy_Twist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metalunicorn15 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:50 pm

Thanks this is very helpful! My fiance told me about this site and now I know why I couldn't message them back. Thank you! :D
wafflessmoothie is my fiance so we may do unfair trades. <3
metalunicorn15

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Caitallo » Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:04 pm

Sorry if this is a dumb question or if it’s been asked before but what does it mean to “trade down”?
The_Caitallo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:42 pm

The_Caitallo wrote:Sorry if this is a dumb question or if it’s been asked before but what does it mean to “trade down”?

Not a dumb question at all! When someone says they want to "trade down" a pet, it just means that they want to trade that pet for multiple lower-valued pets that add up to the value of their pet. So for example, if they have a pet that is a 2010 very rare, they may want to "trade down" for 2 2010 rares.

Inversely, if someone wants to "trade up" it means they want to trade multiple of their pets for a higher value pet. So they would be the person that wants to "trade up" 2 2010 rares for another person's 2010 very rare.

I hope this helps!
x
xxImagexxxxxxx
xxxxx
x
x

Howdy, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

fttfaqget helphoards

[ Lights Off ]

Ashki
General Helper