Item Ideas - Post all ideas/requests here [New Rules]

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Item Ideas - Post all ideas/requests here [New Rules]

Postby smallplant » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 am

Notes and Rules from the Artists concerning your suggestions:
  • Please do not draw items over pet images.
  • Please do not suggest anything copyrighted.
  • Please do not draw your items to fit pets if you ever want anything similar released.

Reasons for these are:
  • We don't want to limit things we can make because you made/drew them first.
  • We don't want to be accused of 'stealing' or 'copying' your items if you draw them.
  • We can't breach copyrighted material or franchises.
  • Unless there are exceptional circumstances, members should not expect to be credited for their suggestions.

If you hyperlink photos/pictures of things you want, be aware that artists will not, at any time, copy directly from what you linked.
In instances such as this, it will merely be inspiration, or items will reflect the ideas of what you linked should they ever be made.
Items will not be made to look exactly as you want them, it is the artists choice on how the art direction goes.

-Thankyou to wolfie for use of the first post, our apologies that we had to edit this in for the benefit of users.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, I know you guys probably get enough of these ideas but i'm posting anyway.

One day in study hall i was doodling and daydreaming because of my lack of work to do, I kept coming up with ideas for CS i wrote them all down, most of these are items but theres pet ideas too (I won't post pet ideas)

I was thinking it might be cool if CS had like a gift shop and every month with the adoptables three or four new items would come out! anyway I'm sick for a few days now, so i been drawing i drew out some of my ideas (only some theres loads more where this came from)

1. brown bag-ish thing, "CS pet food" just a random bag of dog rat or cat food! ^.^
2. Red box, "Chicken Biscuits" dog treats anyone?
3. silver bowl, empty food bowl.
4. silver bowl with blue inside, water bowl.
5. yellow shiny sock-like things, rain boots.
6. redish meat like thing, its a t-bone steak I thought maybe if i made dog food i should do something for wolves :lol: (hold-in-mouth item)
7. yellow stick with handle, its an umbrella! (hold in mouth item)
8. yellow disk with lump, rain hat ^.^;

there you have it random items thought up by me i dunno if anyone cares or anything just a suggestion!
ImageImage
hello ! i'm not very active anymore, so please dont expect a speedy response to a msg or trade. i only log on every few months, for old times sake. 👍❤️
( this does not mean i will trade away all my pets. )
smallplant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wearable item discussion?

Postby Leurai » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 pm

I'd also like to see claw items. Like the red target and red X dogs have. ^_^ Different colored ones would be kind of cool.
Leurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: item ideas

Postby Wavesong » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Lol XD Umbrellas and rain hats would be great for spring!
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Item Ideas - Post all ideas/requests here

Postby Shian » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 am

I'd like to see traditional toys like a chew bone (like nylabone) or a kong. I'd also like to see some smaller stuffed animals or a ball for the PPS or growing babies. :D
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:19 pm

How about endangered animal plushies? That way our pets can take care of endangered species of the world. :3

Just don't put them on their mouths D< lol
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loras » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 pm

We should have sunglasses and sun hats for summer. Maybe the plastic kids glasses with the star shaped rims. don't know if we have any of these mentioned. I just noticed also that we have dog bone printed doggies, but no actual doggy bones or a little tail to put at their paws or mouths like the dog that ate the canary kind of thing. Maybe even a feather!
Shadewren is my sister, Navycom2 is my brother in the army who doesn't play anymore, and Triplesmom is my mom.
Thank you bouquetblu for giving away this freebie! It's even my birth year symbol!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Here's the egg counter~! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/easter.php?howmany
Loras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Araviir » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm

I would like to see some more nature oriented items I noticed cs did nothing for earth day and I was a little disappointed but I do realize that Tess must have a lot to do aside
other items I would like to see are some punky stuff like shadoweon said. maybe some gauntlets arm bands and earings I personaly would love a punky hairstyle and a spiky collar to go along with earring and arm bands that would look kool
8-)
Back on CS after a long absence, tons of pre-2012 rares for trade! looking to fill out my collection from the years I've been gone! Check my trade rules for current most-wanteds!
(also trading pets for Flight Rising treasure + gems!!)
Araviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Sherbet » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Here are two things I thought of :)

- Prom item set (including, a flowing and a short dress, Corsages, a tuxedo in black or white with a flower you could put in the pocket, other roses that can be held in the mouth, hair extensions that could be placed on the back of your dog's head to resemble an up-do)

- A Graduation item pack with a Cap and Gown, Tassel, Diploma-in-mouth option, and a "Class of 09!" text to use if possible.
I had the name Sherbet, please don't use it!
Rainbow Sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sakura~ » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:25 pm

so pleeeeese dont kill me if this was alread suggested! I dodnt manage to read all the posts! :lol:

so, how a bout a school set? With different Backpacks, mabe a gym bag, etc. Some of them could have straps or handles that the dog can carry in its mouth, others could be for its back. also, mabe A pencil that goes behind you dogs ears? And ou know those collectible pens with faceas etc. the make as ke chains? We could have them to, or other different keychains.
~Sakura~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melancholy » Wed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm

How about a "Dogs with Jobs" pack? Like a Badge, fireman helmet, guide dog harness thing (sorry not sure what its called), Sleddog harness?, Policehat, a hose, nurse hat,stethoscope ......those or not those or others. Just a random idea. I think it would be neat :D
Draw My Dog. Grand Prize: Joker
(Everyone who enters will get a prize)
Melancholy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me