PPS rat suggestion...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

PPS rat suggestion...

Postby gemini_girl » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Ok how about a pps rat? Almost the same as the baby stage but with open eyes and standing on all fours? I would love one :D What do you think?
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PPS rat suggestion...

Postby ☼ Graceful Aurora ☼ » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:33 am

Well that would require Tess to draw a completely new base for another stage of rat...
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
“Only if we understand, can we care. Only if we care, we will help. Only if we help, we shall be saved.” - Jane Goodall
---Image Image Image Image Image---
☼ Graceful Aurora ☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastberg » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 am

True, but maybe it could start out as a normal rat then rather than go to adult get PPS?

I always liked the baby rats, they're so sweet
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyKate101 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Personally, I kinda think a PPS rat is pointless since rats only have two stages. If rats had three well that another story, and I don't want or think its even possible for the rats to have another stage that isn't creepy looking. And Tess shouldn't have to draw a whole nother piece of lineart.
CrazyKate101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:37 pm

CrazyKate101 wrote:Personally, I kinda think a PPS rat is pointless since rats only have two stages. If rats had three well that another story, and I don't want or think its even possible for the rats to have another stage that isn't creepy looking. And Tess shouldn't have to draw a whole nother piece of lineart.

Or she could just have the bay with open eyes. And rat are not creepy I have owned them my whole life they are the best pets.
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:22 pm

gemini_girl wrote:
CrazyKate101 wrote:Personally, I kinda think a PPS rat is pointless since rats only have two stages. If rats had three well that another story, and I don't want or think its even possible for the rats to have another stage that isn't creepy looking. And Tess shouldn't have to draw a whole nother piece of lineart.

Or she could just have the bay with open eyes. And rat are not creepy I have owned them my whole life they are the best pets.

She wasn't saying that rats are creepy, she was saying that it would be difficult to make another rat stage that didn't look creepy .
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:47 pm

OH lol .....I understand now.... :D
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyKate101 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 am

gemini_girl wrote:

Yes baby rats are much cuter than their adults, I do like them I just can't really see them with PPS. And I didn't mean that rats are creepy I just thought that an adolscent stage would be creepy looking.
CrazyKate101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:24 am

CrazyKate101 wrote:
gemini_girl wrote:

Yes baby rats are much cuter than their adults, I do like them I just can't really see them with PPS. And I didn't mean that rats are creepy I just thought that an adolscent stage would be creepy looking.

It might be possible, and just only thinking, that a PPS rat could only be like once in a while...like the specials we get at times. I've seen a few floating around and it could happen, but to make a regular PPS rat...not possible. It'd mean a lot of work for Tess and she gives out so many of the beloved pets she makes. :)

Pet's name: Snowcap
Adopt your own! (one of my MANY favorite ratties...Snowcap!)
Last edited by Windi_1 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mausoleum » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:14 am

I personally think that what would be nice is if the rat PPS forms just stayed the same lineart but the markings on them changed :)
Kii Project + Lox Recolours + House of Snarkiness + Lackless Deviantart + Art competition = My Stuff.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to lock myself in the pantry and drown my sorrows in bottled water and granola bars.
"I am an artist, not a printer" Remember that and heck yes, I said it first :U

Mausoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me