Discussion about Re-release system. Why just rares?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Discussion about Re-release system. Why just rares?

Postby Ashki » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Irisidium wrote:
    Aside from the problems presented with the amount of disappointment it would cause, there's also the fact to consider that the only reason these pets are still uncommon and haven't changed to rare is because there's enough of them on active accounts. In that way it's kind of self-regulating: when there aren't enough of them any more, they'll turn rare and will be added to the 18th box in their turn.

Came here to post this as well - I think the release should stay rare+. ^^ I don't see any problems with the rerelease as it is now, and I think adding uncommons would just cause a lot of disappointment.
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Ashki wrote:
        Irisidium wrote:
    Aside from the problems presented with the amount of disappointment it would cause, there's also the fact to consider that the only reason these pets are still uncommon and haven't changed to rare is because there's enough of them on active accounts. In that way it's kind of self-regulating: when there aren't enough of them any more, they'll turn rare and will be added to the 18th box in their turn.

Came here to post this as well - I think the release should stay rare+. ^^ I don't see any problems with the rerelease as it is now, and I think adding uncommons would just cause a lot of disappointment.

Yeah I really understand that... I not remembered that was once re-released commons back in times and that it made a lot of members sad... its probably reason why was did re-released again in 24th then...
I really wouldn't want to make anybody sad that they got just uncommon... I only thought that some old (2009-2010) could get chance in re-released too... but I just not thought about it too much as I had ^^'
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:55 pm

I could see lil rascal's suggestion working (separate box for the uncommons), but only if the number of different uncommons rereleased is high enough, even if the limit is 1
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me