Pound Changes

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pound Changes

Postby vampboy » Sat May 11, 2024 1:54 pm

Heyy! I feel like ever since the pound was reworked I feel like its been even more difficult for me to grab pets? Im unsure if its just me that feels this way but I definitely feel like I had a lot easier time with the old mechanics and being able to grab pets easier/earlier
𝐇𝐞/𝐇𝐢𝐦
>𝟏𝟖
vampboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound Changes

Postby R41nb0w_k1d.v0mit » Sat May 11, 2024 1:57 pm

i do feel the same i get bad anxiety watching all the pets go now ever since things changed but some like it, like my partner has said they have gotten more rares from it but it seems to be way harder i feel?
Image DARON⛧ HE/THEY/XE/VEImage taken by xoxo.dave.angelitaImage

R41nb0w_k1d.v0mit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel-Axle » Tue May 14, 2024 2:47 pm

I’ve personally found it easier now? Given where I live it was near impossible to grab anything quickly prior to these changes. Being able to see when things get adopted saves me a lot of hassle (and disappointment).
    This signature needs to be redone, and I am far less active on CS than I was 2-3 years ago. Please understand.
Pastel-Axle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bookshelf » Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 pm

i have personally found it much easier to get old pets since the update. i've gotten several rares on the third or fourth page which would never have been possible before.

-----------------------------

adult, college student, she/her

-----------------------------

bookshelf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChaoticShort » Tue May 14, 2024 2:50 pm

For me, for some reason since the update the counter glitches and delays by a few seconds. Lost and found doesn't have this issue and I've ruled out everything to do with my own internet and hardware so I'm not sure what the issue is
- Chaotic
- adult
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -------------- -
(art is mine)
ChaoticShort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Tue May 14, 2024 2:53 pm

The updates have made it a lot easier for me to get rares. I used to just instantly click the pet in the far left corner as soon as the pound page loaded and hope my wifi was fast enough to snag it, but usually I'd be redirected to the "this pet has already been taken" page which really wastes time when half a second decides if you get a pet or not. Now I've gotten rares on the third page which just didn't happen before. I also love the pets updating in real time, yes I find it a bit anxiety-inducing, but the previous system of clicking and thinking you got something good and then being redirected to the failure page made me feel a lot worse.
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery