CS App Suggestion(if the app is made)~0 supporters so far

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Is this a good idea?

AMAZINGGGG
No votes
YESSS!
No votes
Pretty good.
No votes
Meh.
No votes
well its not that good
No votes
I HATE IT!
No votes

Total votes : 0

CS App Suggestion(if the app is made)~0 supporters so far

Postby jellie10 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:32 am

So, a lot of you, including myself probably want a CS app to be made. It would take a lot of work to be made probably, but if it ever is, Tess has stated that some might use their parents'/guardian's credit cards etc to by chicken dollars and stuff like that without permission so the app probably won't be made.

HOWEVER, I have come up with a solution!

To prevent it from happening, if you are under the age of 18, you will be asked to enter one of your parents'/guardian's emails if that's not the email registered with your account (say you use your dad's/guardian's email registered with your account because you don't have one, you'd use your mom's/other family member or guardian.). Next they would have to click a confirmation link sent to their email address, and viola! You can use the credit card! Except after this you could ender the credit card numbers and such.

If the admins could give some feedback, that would be great :D However I don't expect the app to be made or this to be used or much support on this - so its okay if this gets no support XD
she/they/he
jellie10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS App Suggestion(if the app is made)~0 supporters so fa

Postby Nadine » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:14 am

You can already browse to the Chicken Smoothie website on an iPhone, and we have a mobile theme for iPhone that makes it fit better to the screen (we are still working on tuning the font sizes for iPhone). We are not making an iphone app.
    -Nick

Taken from the FAQ

The reason an app is not going to be made is not due to kids paying without permission, but due to the fact you can already play on mobile with the skin for phones. Phone payments as told to in the FAQ are referring to purchasing credits or currency through your phone plan, meaning it would later be a charge on your bill that will be paid at the time your phone bill is due.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!