🪲Frinble🪲 OPEN FOR MARKING & CRITIQUE

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🪲Frinble🪲 OPEN FOR MARKING & CRITIQUE

Postby CeruleanFae » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:23 pm

Status
NOT OFFICIALLY OPEN YET
Wanting critique on prices/conversion rates of sap and on how the battling outcomes are decided, just scroll down a little and find "what I want critique" on in bold red! feel free to comment in this thread or PM me, thanks!
Still need to make 1 more breed variant, and the markings rare trait and mutation for it. I also still need to make item icons, add them to google sheets, make the how to start guide, make banners for each post etc- really wanting critiques!

What are Frinbles?
Long ago a radioactive spill caused territorial beetles to mutate leaving us with what we have now, Frinbles. The origin name of Frinbles is heavily debated among Frinble enthusiast, some say it's the word fight and beetle combined while others say its friend and beetle combined. Ethier way, each Frinble has a different temperament and stats so if you choose a pair of Frinbles carefully, the offspring can come out as strong or pretty as you'd like!

ImageWhat is sap?Image
Just as Frinbles mutated, the environment they live in has mutated too, thus leading them to only eat one specific sap from a specific tree, the Swirl tree (named after the way its branches grow). As the tree branches curve, they break leaking out the yummy sap that is the Frinbles only food source, thus males will often fight others for the food. Sap has also become a very valuable resource for Frinbles owners and thus has become a currency for this species

Rules
Please no begging
Please don’t complain about not winning a pvp or pageant and don’t harass the winners!
Please don’t steal anything
Please don’t fabricate or purposely not remove items or sap from your inventory

How to get sap?
There's 3 ways to get sap!
1. trade in your CS pets and have them get converted into sap (don't worry they wont die- they will be safe and help out at the swirl tree sanctuary!)
2. Trade in C$ for sap!
3. Have your Frinble explore!

WHAT I WANT CRITIQUE ON
Sap Rates
1C$ = 15 sap
OMG So Common-Common = 5 sap
Uncommon-Extremely Uncommon = 10 sap
Rare = 35 sap
Very Rare = 45 sap
Extremely Rare = 55 sap
OMG So Rare = 65 sap

WHAT I WANT CRITIQUE ON
How are battle winners decided
Each stat from different Frinbles subtract from each other- the one with any stat remaining/has a higher stat gains one point, if the subtraction answer is zero then no frinble will get a point. Points will then tally up and go on a RNG or a spin wheel (depending if the total points is an even number or not) (the rng/wheel part is so the “weaker” frinble might have a small chance at winning? Might delete this part if many people find unfair/unnecessary) the rng will also happen if each frinble has the same amount of points.
EX NPC Geode and Birch battle
Geodes’ points: 1
Birches points: 1
Rng/wheel result: Geode

Note
Currently I (Caat) am the only one running, maintaining and creating frinbles. Frinbles is a passion project that I hope others will come to enjoy! I have a disability that affects all the joints in my body so since I'm the only one making and has access to the assets and basses I know I will be having a hard time with my hands so please forgive me for any slow/ late replies! I will try to keep everyone updated! thank you for reading this far!
Last edited by CeruleanFae on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:59 pm, edited 26 times in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Frinble wip, DNP

Postby CeruleanFae » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:24 pm

Deals!
Grand Opening Grub pack
*can only get this on the first week of the grand opening.
Includes exclusive ”the og” frinble clothing/decor item, other items to be decided

Beginner grub pack
*can only get this once.
Includes 2 uncommon grubs, guaranteed one female and one male frinble, 5 sap other items to be decided

Available Grubs
common
This grub is in practically normal soil with a few old specks of the radioactive material. chances of this beetle having rare/mutation traits are low. It’s underdeveloped eyes look at you with a hopeful gleam
Price 5 sap each
In stock #

uncommon
This grub is in soil with a normal amount of radioactive material, the common amount found in Frinble habitats. The chances of this beetle having rare/ mutation traits are normal
Price 20 sap each
In stock#

rare
This grub is in soil with an abnormal amount of radioactive material, plus some of the newest radioactive waste fresh from the factory! The chances of this beetle having rare/ mutation traits are very high, if you don’t get a beetle with any rare or mutated traits you should buy a lotto ticket (flavour text don’t actually buy ones)
Price 45 sap each
In stock#
Last edited by CeruleanFae on Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Activities
Battling

Frinble vs fribnble
As the original non mutated form of a Frinble is beetles that fight- many frinble owners have come together and host small tournaments! Once in a while you will have the opportunity to enter your frinble into tournaments against other players to get a chance to win prizes! There eventually will be different categories so the stat differences won’t give disadvantages.

Frinble vs NPC
Want to battle now or not interested in pvp? Then this is for you! Frinble vs NPC will give you a chance to fight male frinbles with rare or mutated traits! Winning against them gives you the ability to stud to them!

*only male frinbles can battle, females don’t have the armour and strength to do so.
Other

Frinble pageant
Some owners like to breed their frinbles purely for aesthetic- enter your frinble and all players that enter can have a chance to vote for the “best in house” frinble! Winners will get a badge decor they can equip onto their winning frinble and bragging rights! winning frinbles cannot re-enter another pageant after they won first place.

Exploring
Send out your frinble to explore the world! They have the chance to return with some sap, a new frinble, decor and more! Depending on the environment you choose your frinble to explore they have a higher chance of finding certain items so be sure to check out what each specific area offers!
Last edited by CeruleanFae on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Exploration!
Info
Area # info

Area # info

Area # info

Area # info

Exploration form
Last edited by CeruleanFae on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanFae » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:26 pm

Breeding
Info
breeding form

For stud
Frinble owners can place their male frinble up for stud to breed with others! If;; out the form below to request a breeding

Last edited by CeruleanFae on Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanFae » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:45 pm

Shop
Items

Decor
Last edited by CeruleanFae on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanFae » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:45 pm

NPC Frinbles to battle

NPC opponent 1: Birch

Birch is an older frinble thus having weaker stats but when it comes to his defence he’s like a brick wall. If your frinble can out last him in stamina or somehow use their brute strength to bust through birches defence your frinble might be able to win

Stats:
Strength = 2, Stamina =3, defence =7(bonus), focus =3

NPC opponent 2: Geode

Geode is an inexperienced fighter who, is the type to bust in and go all guns blazing. Though his defence is weak so if you can resist his initial attack and fight back when he’s trying to defend himself your frinble might be able to win

Stats:
Strength = 6(bonus), Stamina =3, defence =1, focus =3

NPC opponent 3: Amethyst

Amethyst is a rookie, practically fresh from the soil, but because he has the bioluminescence trait he can easily make his opponents distracted, thus giving him the ability to climb the ranks in frinble battles. He is basically like an NPC boss battle.

Stats:
Strength = 2, Stamina =2, defence =4, focus =6(bonus)
WARNING: has a 50% to decrease opponent frinbles focus stat by 1

Last edited by CeruleanFae on Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanFae » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:15 pm

Last edited by CeruleanFae on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanFae » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:22 pm

How to start
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanFae » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:07 pm

Other questions
How are stats rolled for new frinbles
Bred frinbles example
Mom strength stat 3, dad strength stat 5, offspring will have a random number generator roll from 2 to 6 for that stat.
Frinble from grubs
Each stat will have a random number generator roll from 2 to 5 for each stat.

How are battle winners decided
Each stat from different Frinbles subtract from each other- the one with any stat remaining/has a higher stat gains one point, if the subtraction answer is zero then no frinble will get a point. Points will then tally up and go on a RNG or a spin wheel (depending if the total points is an even number or not) (the rng/wheel part is so the “weaker” frinble might have a small chance at winning? Might delete this part if many people find unfair/unnecessary) the rng will also happen if each frinble has the same amount of points.
EX NPC Geode and Birch battle
Geodes’ points: 1
Birches points: 1
Rng/wheel result: Geode

How does breeding work/ genes passed on
Mutations have a 30% chance to pass on, rare traits have a 20% chance to pass on, colors will be within range of both parents color pallet. Common patterns will have a 50-50 chance to pass on. I’m not decided if common markings can stack

what stat does what?
Strength- how much damage your frinble does
Stamina- how much energy your frinble has
Defence- how strong your frinbles shell is
Focus- how easily distracted your frinble can be
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups