Dragon Cave Adoptions, 11 Eggs left!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Dragon Cave Adoptions, 11 Eggs left!

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 am

You walk through a dense jungle which has strangely been mostly devoid of wildlife, but it's raining hard, your fingertips are numbing and your damp clothes cling heavily to your skin. You know you must find shelter before it gets too dark and you're left stranded in the cold, wet night amongst some of the most deadly predators. You pick up your pace, sloshing through the muddy underbrush until you spot a cavern which appears to be well-lit. Your heart races as you sprint to the opening in the mountain, hoping desperately for another human being to greet you inside. You stop dead in your tracks when you find yourself staring face to face with a huge emerald colored dragon lying atop a mountain of gold and gems with a large bonfire.

Welcome to my Dragon Cave!

The dragon looks at you with a hint of laughter flashing in her eyes before speaking, "Welcome little one, you have no need to fear me as long as you mean no harm. In fact, I'd appreciate a hand taking care of my young. They're only just laid and won't be hatching for some time, maybe within the next 5 days?" She smiles and opens her wings to show a nest of recently laid eggs.
Will you assist her?

Example Dragon Adoptable:
Image->Image->Image->Image<-Common Outcome
Image->Image<-Rare Outcome

Occasionally there will be egg hoards which you can adopt from. Every hoard will have one special rare outcome along with many common outcomes and a few uncommon outcomes. The hoards will be posted in the thread, not kept on the front page, so keep your eyes peeled. There will also be minigames held where you can win gems to buy special items with. Gems can also be purchased with pets or C$ if you choose to take that route. Every week you can send each of your Dragons mining for gems, but you cannot breed any dragons who are out mining for the week. You will earn gems depending on luck and your dragon's mining skill. Young dragons can be sent to mine, but their mining skill grows half as quickly as adult dragons. Every week your Dragon spends mining will give them the chance to level up their mining skill with the difficulty rising every 5th level.
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
My all-time dreamie, a pittie named after my best friend who was taken too soon.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon Owners and their Hoards

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:00 am

Here usernames of owners will be listed with their total gem count and information on their dragons.

iconerfatty currently holds 5 gems.
iconerfatty's Dragon list wrote:unicorn : 01/08/18, mining skill: 1 week action: grow

Lexxa_Astral currently holds 5 gems.
Lexxa_Astral's Dragon list wrote:Rayn : 01/08/18, mining skill: 1 week action: grow

Yarema currently holds 0 gems.
Yarema's Dragon list wrote:Ataya : 01/09/18, due to hatch 01/14/18, mining skill: 0 week action: grow

umeboshi currently holds 0 gems.
umeboshi's Dragon list wrote:yume : 01/10/18, due to hatch 01/15/18, mining skill: 0 week action: grow

WolfireX currently holds 0 gems.
WolfireX's Dragon list wrote:Color Wheel : 01/10/18, due to hatch 01/15/18, mining skill: 0 week action: grow
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 12 times in total.
My all-time dreamie, a pittie named after my best friend who was taken too soon.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special Item Shop

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:00 am

These items can be bought with the gems you've earned through mining and mini-games, or bought with C$/pets.

Incubator: (10 Gems) You can use this item to double the growth speed of an egg, in order to use it you must attach it to the egg of your choice and will not be usable on any other eggs until that one has hatched. It can be used 3 times before running out of power.

Jewel-encrusted Crown: (30 Gems) Can be given to an adult dragon to upgrade it into a rarer outcome from it's litter. You may choose which of the next tier it becomes or give it a high chance of becoming the higher rarity outcomes. This means that if you're using it on a Very Common dragon you may choose a Common outcome for it to become, or give it a boosted chance to become an Uncommon outcome (90%Uncommon 10%Common) or give it a boosted chance to become a Rare outcome (70%Rare 20%Uncommon 10%Common). Common Dragons can become any Uncommon outcome of your choice or be given a boosted chance to become a Rare outcome (75%Rare 25%Uncommon), and Uncommon outcomes can be changed into the Rare.

Fertility Totem: (50 Gems) When given to a breeding dragon their litter size will be doubled.

Burning Coal: (25 Gems) Used to ignite a relationship between two dragons, resulting in a pregnancy or litter adoption.

String: (15 Gems) Can be used to swap your currently growing dragon with another from it's litter.

Egg token: (100 Gems) Can be used to request a special design of your own choosing, but cannot be an already created design.

Pickaxe: (15 Gems) Increases the mining skill of one adult dragon by 1 level.

Disguise kit: (20 Gems) Can be used to change the gender of any adult dragon.
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Cave and Request Hoards

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:02 am

When you go to use a Burning Coal you can either choose two of your own dragons or one of your own and one of someone else's as long as they agree to breed with yours. A dragon can have a litter of 1-5 eggs, if you choose to breed with another person there will be a guarantee of 3 eggs. When a dragon is breeding it is not allowed to go mining that week. Your litter should be completed within 3 days and eggs take 5 days to hatch. Every dragon hatched from a litter egg will be unique and their eggs will have some hint as to what they will look like. You are allowed to trade your dragons how you see fit, feel free to host your own contest within this thread for your owned dragons. If you choose to breed with another person you two will be in charge of who gets to pick from the eggs first. It is suggested that the person who bought the Burning Coal receives the larger portion of eggs if 3 or 5 eggs were laid. If the parent who did not buy the Burning Coal wishes to trade off their half of the litter they are allowed to without talking to the other parent, they also sacrificed their dragon for the week and can do what they wish with the ones that they chose.

Breeding Slots:
1. [Parent 1] x [Parent 2]
2. [Parent 1] x [Parent 2]
3. [Parent 1] x [Parent 2]

Egg Token Slots
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Away at the Caves

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:03 am

Week 1 Miners
Name-Level-Return Date-Expected Treasure
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mini-games

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:04 am

Mystery Doors: This mini-game has 3 rounds with each round lasting 5 minutes. With each round there are 3 doors, 1 of them will be a dead end, 1 of them will be a consolation prize, and 1 of them will progress you further. If anyone hits the winning door 3 times in a row they will receive a large prize (40-60 gems, items, or special Dragon eggs.

Trivial Myths: There will randomly be Trivia questions pertaining to popular mythologies and whoever answers correctly first will win 3-12 gems.

Hangman: Everyone can guess 1 letter at a time, but you all have the same life total of 8.
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gem Shop

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:07 am

Here you'll be able to find conversion rates for C$ and pet values for gems.

1C$=15 gems

Wishlist pets:
Commons and below: 5-10 gems
Uncommons: 10-20 gems
Rares: 25-50 gems
Very Rares: 50-100 gems
Lists/OMGSRs: 100-200 gems
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:12 am

Just in Case
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

New Hoard of Eggs found

Postby Ocelover567 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:21 am

We've found a hoard of 16 colorful eggs for you to adopt!

If you'd like to pick one up then fill out this form and I'll add your information to the User post.

Code: Select all
[u]I pick up a colorful egg![/u]
[b]Username:[/b] Your name here
[b]Pet's name:[/b] What will you name your egg?

11/16 remaining to adopt!
Last edited by Ocelover567 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Cave Adoptions W.I.P.

Postby iconerfatty » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:19 am

I pick up a colorful egg!
Username: iconerfatty
Pet's name: unicorn
x
┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒

She/Her ║ March 10
Hi there! I'm iconerfatty and you can call me
Icon or Iconer for short. I make a lot of silly
typos so I'm sorry if my message doesn't
really make sense. I collect CS bunnies and
I'm 33 away till I have all of them! I live in
Canada C: I'm also quite fluent in Chinese.
©

┖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚
x

iconerfatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me