L.O.C. Generations Event - CLOSED for Judging

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you like an extension?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Yes!
31%
No!
15%
1 week
38%
5-6 days
2%
3-4 days
4%
1-2 days
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: L.O.C. Generations Event - OPEN || Posting Welcome!

Postby Charboo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:01 pm

The event has now come to a close!

All forms from this point cannot be edited! Winners will be announced shortly!! ♥
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Generations Event - CLOSED for Judging

Postby Charboo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:06 am

I bet all of you are intensely eager for results! Not all have been announced winners, but here are the few that have winners!
We are still in the process for the rest! We are valuing every judge's vote so we must wait for everyone's input!
This post will be edited as results are finalized, so check back regularly!

Grandma and Grandpa

The winners of this pair is Chromatic Fang and Glomp!
The relationship made in between the couple was well described and cute. It was very nice how they understood each other and loved one another for who they are. The characters individually were nicely indepth. Fang did a lovely job overall going deep into their character like how their element affects them and their relationships as well as the things like their views on the war. Glomp's form was just as well fleshed out, all the way from the personality to the smallest details that made the character seem so realistic and playable.
If the winners would like to see all of the constructive crit the judges gave, please pm me! As well as the competitors, if you too would like to see the crit, pm me as well!

Son and his mate

The winners of this pair is Starry-knight and Rohan.!
The couple's relationship is the cutest of them all. Both of you did a lovely job making sure the couple were expressively described in your forms. Individually, both of you made fantastic forms. Both characters had lovely personalities and their relationships were spot on. Each were unique in their own way but were the same in another, making both characters great parents and a tight couple. Their characters were not one bit shallow and provided the reader their thought process and behaviors.
If you guys want crit, sure, the judges didn't give much because we already knew that you forms were priceless. ♥

Daughter and her mate

Unfortunately, there were no fully completed forms or deserving forms for this pair. Both of the lion's fates will be announced at the end when all of the judging is completed.

For participation, Sandstorm814 is rewarded 30 tokens for their efforts! Thehongway is rewarded 15 tokens for their efforts!
If you two would like constructive feedback on your forms, please pm me! ♥

Coffee Cub

The winner of this cub is Pety!
Your form was better composed and did a very good job of depicting the character without tons of extras. The character we were able to visualize being a playable character and overall felt more realistic and less forced as Stone's form. Stone's form we will place second as they were sloppier in the manner that they depicted their character. Much of the form felt choppy and stiff. It also contained what we felt like to be a lot of filler as much of the extras provided little character development.
Stonefly, for your efforts, you are rewarded 30 tokens!
If both of you would like the full comments and thoughts of the judges/ constructive feedback, please pm me! ♥

Hate cub

The winner is Broken*!
There was some points in your form that can be improved, but your overall effort took the bait! The views on the war and participants were both fitting and supportive of the character. The detail for how the Hate element was a little weak, a sign that you didn't quite understand how to make use of the element. The relations section would've been expanded upon as it would give more insight to the character's personality. The form is nice and meets the standards for a completed form, but more in-depth detail was needed in various areas. Otherwise, your effort is rewardable!
If you would like all the judge's feedback/ constructive crit, please PM me! ♥

Ice cub

This poor little gal did not get any forms. Her fate will be announced later when judging is completed!

She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 am

JUDGES; Please don't forget that in order to earn your gifts for helping staff, the final judgement must be completed before 2 weeks! The 2 week point is this Wednesday. Make sure that your opinion has been voiced and the judgement is getting posted on time!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Final Results for the Remaining Event Loc!

Sun's Cub
|| Winner || Sun Bear ||

The judges felt your form was a cohesive masterpiece, that flowed well and consisted of a well built and developed personality. All of your extras added depth to an already interesting cub and did not seem out of place or an after thought. It was for these reasons that this cub will be going home with you!

Naranda, the judges also felt your form was strong, but held a few contradictory pieces that unfortunately brought your form to a close second. Staff and our guests judges would like to award you with a RU with either one of the unadopted event loc from this event or a CS as compensation for your hard work!

Plum Cub
|| Winner || Willow

Judging between you two was difficult, however we felt that Willow your form was just the right length while also encompassing the depth to a great character. Your move set was practical and well thought out and your relationships portion really solidified the personality and writing throughout your form! For these reasons this cub will be going home with you!

Demonthief, as stated above, this Judging was a difficult one. We felt that your form just needed more of the cubs personality as it stands as a cub. We felt that the form gravitated more towards the future adult which was great but needed more info in terms of the cub given the current perameters! However, for your hard work we would like to reward you with the choice of an unadopted Event Loc from this event or a Claim Slot!

Fawn Cub
|| Winner || Red Weasel

Red, the character and form you built was well rounded and developed. We felt that the personality could have been more expansive but it wasn't a huge detriment to your form. The stories included in your form added more levels to the character and for these reasons this cub will going home with you!

Mechanic Drone, the Judges felt that for your first ever entry to a loc competition it was a strong start! However the lack of info for the feeling towards the war and the simplicity of the personality offered were not enough to take this lion home. However for your effort we would like to give you 15 tokens!

Love & Hate Cub
|| Winner || Bluemoonwolf

Blue, overwhelmingly the judges felt your form immediately sucked them in. The character was complex and interesting and the way you conveyed it in your form really helped us just get to know this lion. All extras included felt like they belonged there and added more depth to the personality created. Additionally, all key components were answered with tact and added to the depth and enjoyability of the form. For these reasons the cub will be going home with you!

Nizo, your form was a strong contender, however there was a few sections that missed certain lore points, specifically with the element move list. The name was charming and the meaning behind it and the personality was well explored, but unfortunately because the mishap in that area and a slight contraditicion with the personality we could not award you the cub. However, we would like to award either a Claim Slot or 50 tokens for your efforts!

Vraska, the biggest issue judges had with your form was the placement of your relationships. It was hard to see how the personality built would go towards these relations since the personality was not listed till later on! However your form had great little short stories, the views on the war were nicely developed and overall was a good form, just needed a change of placement a bit of tweaking here and there. For your efforts, we would like to award you with either a Claim Slot or 50 tokens!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for your participation and making this such a fierce competition! Thank you to staff for your help and handling of everything, this would not have been possible without you! And Thank you to our guest judges for volunteering your time and efforts to get this competition judged fairly and on time!

If any would like the critique on their forms, please PM me, or DM me on discord to get those! <3
Congrats to the winners, we look forward to seeing you all in the next event!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Congrats everyone!!! So exciting!!

Anyways, if you were a runner up and got the choice of a prize, please post on the redemption thread what you would like so I can record it and put it in the bank! No need to fill out a form, just say you won a prize and what you choice is! Thanks! (If you choose an event lion, just PM/DM me so I know you chose that over your other option!)
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:05 pm

So did the Ice cub ever find a home?

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:17 am

It's Tuesday Again. wrote:So did the Ice cub ever find a home?

Yes I believe demon thief took her
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mocha chip » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:37 am

good luck all c:
mocha chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 am

mocha chip wrote:good luck all c:

This has been closed for close to a month. If you read up you'll see the results. c:

Please no more comments on this thread. The contest is done and over with, any more will just spam the thread. Thank you all!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me