L.O.C. Generations Event - CLOSED for Judging

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you like an extension?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Yes!
31%
No!
15%
1 week
38%
5-6 days
2%
3-4 days
4%
1-2 days
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: L.O.C. Generations Event - OPEN || Posting Welcome!

Postby starry--knight » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:46 am

From the consensus of the poll regarding the competition extension;;

This competition will be extended -->
4 more days, officially ending the competition on the 30th!

With this is mind, all new forms/ applicants will be cut off from joining on the original end date of the 26th.
Good luck, use these extra few days to your advantage!

Additionally, all guest judges will be announced late this evening!
Please know what you would like in return for your services so I can keep track and give them to you when the judging has been finished!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:57 am

Username;; Glomp
    Partners name;; Chromaticfang
    Stonefly ll demonthief. ll NARANDA ll NizoLuv
    Name;; Frode (FRAW-deh)
    - enlightened or wise
    Gender;; Male

Elements;; Light & Water
    He was carefully instructed to balance his elements, so one wouldn't become stronger then the other, and as such has found ways to use both together. Despite this, he feels that perhaps if he wasn't pushed to stay at the same level with them, he would have been able to grow stronger and master one or the other.

Rank;; Ambassador
    Ambassador wasn't his first choice, when he was young he wanted to work with the sick, or perhaps as guard to protect those who couldn't, though was encouraged by his parents to fulfill what they believed he would be best at. Despite not being his first choice, he persuade it with zeal and was fully committed, and strove to be the top of his class. Even after years of being an ambassador, he strives to better his techniques, as he doesn't believe that knowledge has a cap and to better do his job he must continue to learn.

Personality;;

Reserved • Proper • Stern • Thorough • Cautious • Attentive • Patient • Reasonable • Compassionate • Peaceful

Reserved and proper, upon meeting Frode some find themselves intimated by his lack of openness, some might even think he believes he's above them, but that is not the case. He doesn't see how telling someone about yourself gives away anything, he prefers to nurture a bond that in time reveals him for who he is, and so he knows just who the other is as well. His age and upbringing has given him grace, and so he uses it to act properly. Whatever the situation calls for, as of now he is to be a bridge between this pride and his own, it is only proper he maintains his distance. Of course, this doesn't mean he isn't polite to those who do approach him, on the contrary, it would be improper to act as such.

Those who know him better know he is very stern, and uses this to keep everyone one course, whether they are his own cubs or others put under him, and perhaps those he deems would benefit from it. He strives to be as fair as possible in this, and tries to only use it to motivated and push others to greatness, or simply to get the what they are meant to do done, whatever the case may be. Not only this, he is also very thorough, when doing something, he strives to do it right the first time so he never has to redo it, though if he did have to, his way of not cutting corners would provide the groundwork to easily fix it. He often checks something over a few times in quick session, to be sure he didn't miss anything the first time around. His attitude carries on to relationships as well, as he makes sure to let them know he cares, that he will be there for his family.

Rather then impulsive, Frode veers a little too far on the edge of caution. He is slower when it comes to making decisions, needing to check over pros and cons before committing to doing anything. He doesn't like to form an opinion until he knows just what he's working with, which can make him look indecisive. Once he's made up his mind, there is little that can change it. While it takes him a lot to form his own opinions, he is very attentive when it comes to those that form around him. He listens carefully to what others say, paying special attention to how they are feeling and uses his empathy to stay involved with them. He's one of the first to notice when someone is uncomfortable, and often finds a way to defuse their discomfort.

His greatest gift is patience, though he works hard to perfect this. Even if he finds himself getting frustrated with someone or something, he pushes it back and focuses on what might help the situation, giving him the reputation of being very patient. He often practices it on the young, as they think they know what's best. He has found many ways to instruct others in such a way they don't feel he is trying to push his superiority on them though this, though the main thing he has learned is how different everyone is, and one must learn a new way to teach with every student they gain. In this, he has been found to very reasonable and just in his methods of both teaching and living.

At his core, Frode is very loving and empathetic, he has always loved others and connected to them in such a way that is pains him to see them hurt or fail. He has compassion for even the smallest of things, and would never purposely cause another living creature discomfort without reason. He feels a great love for himself, as he strives to be the best he can be, and knowing he's working towards his goal, he is peaceful with himself. As discord lives in those who find fault within themselves, peace dwells in a mind filled with acceptance of oneself.

Feeling towards the war;; On the outside, indifferent. In matters of war, one shouldn't involved themself too much, emotional strain with his line of work never mixed very well.

Though inwardly, he is much more involved then he should be. He, like his mate, doesn't understand why they would fight over such trivial matters, and loose so many lives, so he tries to mentally place himself in their shoes. He is frustrated with them because of what they have lost, and how they have fallen. It hurts him to see those in pain, whether from physical or emotional, and kills him he can't outwardly be there for them.

At the same time, he doesn't think they should get involved with the war themselves. It isn't their place, nor their war, why should they fight it for them? Even with his sympathy placed with them, it doesn't make sense to him to fight a war that neither would aid or harm his people, unless they engaged.

Pride;; He finds the pride interesting, and being more familiar with it, he feels it's unfairly in his favor. Having been there once before, and it being a positive experience has made their familiarity very welcomed when it turned out getting back to the Oasis would be postpone. He's taken this time to get to know their motives a bit better, to understand why they have done what they did, and, what he enjoys the most, to learn more about their culture as a whole.

Rebels;; They hadn't left the best first impression on him, as they barred him from continuing his mission, as well as their beliefs rub against his love for the weak. He doesn't like the movement, though hasn't past judgement on the individuals.

Relations;;

Themis • mate (owned by Chromaticfang if won)
    He admires her greatly, she has worked so hard to where she is now, and it was her diligence that he had fallen for in the first place. He sees it as his duty and pleasure to make sure she is both happy and taken care of, whatever she lacks, he does his best to help her obtain. Those times she does snap at him, he is often left a bit confused, though quickly recovers to reassure her that he didn't take it personally, he often forgets she falls victim to her element because of how well she has learned to control it. He remembers fondly their days of puppy love, though when she tries to relive them he often gets embarrassed. At the end of it all, he loves to just be with her and drink in their world that she has brightened.

Baird • grandson (owned by Stonefly if won)
    He often thinks of his troublemaker of a grandson, taking a special place in his heart. He frustrates him, he can see his potential and doesn't know if he ever completely apply himself to get there. Still, he lets his son use his methods to raise the boy, instead he pushes him in places he know he would benefit from and gives him tips on his training. He is grateful his mate has more of a hold on him and trusts her to point him towards the right path if ever needed.

Elmira • granddaughter (owned by demonthief. if won)
    Encouraging her to hold her grace, he is proud of her posh demeanor, as well that as the respects she gives those around her. He worries that she doesn't usually mention her own feelings, though she seems strong, he knows the burden of keeping emotions to one's self, and tries to encourage her to tell him about it.

Legolas • grandson (owned by NARANDA if won)
    The boy's love of learning greatly pleases Frode's own love of it, he enjoys telling his grandson what he had already learned in life and new techniques for him to try, he loves it when he tells him what he had learned that day, and encourages him to tell him anything that he can think of. Jokingly thinks of him as his little shadow.

Loralei • granddaughter (owned by NizoLuv if won)
    Pays special attention to her, since he's had experience with the element of hate via his mate. He knows how badly it can effect others, and does his best to put her at ease, though most of the time he knows she needs her mother or grandmother. He is very patient with her, and a bit more gentle when he talks to her.

Chibi by Meddled.
Divider by Chromaticfang
Last edited by fugitive on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 14 times in total.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:09 am

Username;; dragongoddest
Name;; Decimus
Gender;; male
Element (s);; hate
Rank;; cub
Personality;;
Feeling towards the war;; (Pride/ Rebels)
Relations;; (Towards family/ mate if applicable)
Extras;; (No limit, however history may not be added as an extra)
Last edited by dragongoddest on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Guest Judges have been chosen!

Bat-ty , Mechanic Drone, Squirrel, Keen, Xhat and Meddled !
Please let me know which of the options you would like to get as compensation after judging has finished! Any staff member filling in to judge will not be getting additional compensation (which is kinda a given but figured it should be said)

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cold_Vengeance » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Art by Squirrel, payment/concept by Broken*

╔═════════════╗

S T A T I S T I C S

|N A M E⠀Lovisa
|N I C K N A M E⠀Spark
|A G E⠀150
|R A N K⠀Oasis Cub
|F U T U R E-R A N K⠀Oasis Guard
|M O T H E R⠀???
|F A T H E R⠀???
|B R O T H E R⠀Seth
|S I S T E R⠀Pharika
|T R A I T S+⠀Loyal, kind
|T R A I T S-⠀Resentful, lonely
|P O W E R L V L⠀(7/10)
|C O N C E N T R A T I O N⠀(4/10)
|C O N F I D E N C E⠀(4/10)
|C O - O R D I N A T I O N⠀(7/10)
|E N D U R A N C E⠀(5/10)
|C O N T R O L⠀(4/10)

╚═════════════╝

E L E M E N T

Shock-

Bloom-

Taze-

Daze-

???-

???-

???-

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Loyal: (Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)
(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)

Kind: (Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)
(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)

Resentful: (Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)

Lonely: (Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)

Quiet: (Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)

Shy: (Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)(Text)

S T O R Y

S T O R Y

R E L A T I O N S H P S

Nissa-Friend
This lioness is someone I am glad to call my friend. Her quiet nature and encouraging words will carry me forever on a small sliver of hope that not everyone is a bad being. I met her in the cave during Etheral's meeting, she soothed my worries with a few simple words and calmed me from thoughts of war.

Momus- Frenemy
I don't even... What is he? This lion confuses me. He has tracker ears, yet seems to preform and make armor. He's nice enough to me so I would consider him a friend if he didn't infuriate me at the same time. He always seems to be on fire too, maybe he needs to go back to basic elemental training.

Genesis- Stranger
This lioness is strange, I often see her twitching or talking to herself, but my siblings seem to enjoy her so I may as well too...

Par- Friend/mentor
Par seems to be the only lion that will listen to me. I adore the gold male with the red nose, he is a gentle and kind warrior.

Cold_Vengeance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:31 am

4 days left until this competition closes!
Make sure your forms are filled where required and have everything up before the deadline of 8/30

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:30 pm

res for grandfather partner is lichenfeather

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:16 pm

3 days left everyone! Be sure your forms are complete!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:07 am

Hey guys don't forget tomorrow is the big day! This event ends at Midnight MT on the 30th!

Hopefully this link works, but here is a countdown timer!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... =59&sec=59
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:11 pm

ONLY 3+ HOURS NOW

GOOD LUCK
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me