|~|Whipadon Adopts~|~Customs are Back Open!|~|

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: |~|Whipadons 100% Free Adopts~|~Re-Opening!|~|

Postby twistedm0th » Tue May 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Here you go! I hope she turned out the way you hoped. For my first custom order I think I did okay.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3469794&sid=ae12c9d24fb5750cf5f10a7a065c0b3e][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2EOUzFZ3BvU/WUW8QYTDCMI/AAAAAAAAFWM/aJVXJ7pFED4e5hwowCHrYAo6b9F4eqkagCK8BGAs/s245/female_whipadon_rejaki_pugs..png[/img][/url]

I'll be making another batch for the reserve and the hunting park later today or tomorrow if I have time.
UPDATED! The old image didn't work, so use the new code that I fixed.
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Wed May 31, 2017 3:04 am

Is the stuff in the bank and whipadons going to be crossing over from the previous thread?
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melbourned » Wed May 31, 2017 3:09 am

derpiness wrote:Image

Here you go! I hope she turned out the way you hoped. For my first custom order I think I did okay.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3469794&sid=ae12c9d24fb5750cf5f10a7a065c0b3e][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0eEXSoAp500/WS0EB0SruMI/AAAAAAAAAZA/bk5D5U2r4N001gyR7FKvkxtwX_9MyFYIQCLcB/s512/female_whipadon_rejaki_pugs..png[/img][/url]

I'll be making another batch for the reserve and the hunting park later today or tomorrow if I have time.

It's so pretty! Thank you.
melbourned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Wed May 31, 2017 10:38 am

SaphiraBrightscales wrote:Is the stuff in the bank and whipadons going to be crossing over from the previous thread?

I'm not sure, but I think I'll decide not to transfer the bank and others from the old thread because I've added and changed some things. So, I guess no.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 am

derpiness wrote:
SaphiraBrightscales wrote:Is the stuff in the bank and whipadons going to be crossing over from the previous thread?

I'm not sure, but I think I'll decide not to transfer the bank and others from the old thread because I've added and changed some things. So, I guess no.

what will happen to the others from the old thread though? will they just sit and gather dust or Count as fake? i understand not transfering the bank(mostly becuse i couldnt keep up with it) but why not the whipadons already owned?
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Wed May 31, 2017 11:05 am

Saphira344 wrote:
derpiness wrote:

what will happen to the others from the old thread though? will they just sit and gather dust or Count as fake? i understand not transfering the bank(mostly becuse i couldnt keep up with it) but why not the whipadons already owned?

Oh, I was talking about the bank, completely forgot that was in the question. Yes, those will be transferred over as well once I make the archive.

Did you have an archive I could use for reference?
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:33 am

um....No sorry! i can try and get time to go through every page of the last thread and message who owns what to you if you want, but i might not get the time for it...
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 am

Saphira344 wrote:um....No sorry! i can try and get time to go through every page of the last thread and message who owns what to you if you want, but i might not get the time for it...

I'm already working on that, no need to worry. I can do this, you don't have to.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:41 am

Ok, i dont mind, i know doing thats a lot of work, i should know this wasnt my first adopt, nor will it be my last XD.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Wed May 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Saphira344 wrote:Ok, i dont mind, i know doing thats a lot of work, i should know this wasnt my first adopt, nor will it be my last XD.

It'll be alright, plus someone is helping out now, too. Kookier has become the new Bank Helper and I;d like to welcome them to the staff!
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me