NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-new poll-Codedrop+New litter's!

Postby CaptainRon » Thu May 18, 2017 9:58 am

my babies look so precious. it's OK marble is hard lol

could I get the baby image of this dragon

I want to adopt!
Username: captainron
Name: TBD
Number: 2
Codeword:(Only needed if more then one litter is up)
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in)
Thoughts on the test feature?: I like it
other: cute blind baby

I want to adopt!
Username: captainron
Name: TBD
Number: Special litter #1
Codeword:(Only needed if more then one litter is up)
What do you think the markings will be:
I think one of his legs will look like the trunk of a tree, on this body will be some branches and the feathers in his wings will be the leaves.
Thoughts on the test feature?: :)
other: thanks
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Thu May 18, 2017 9:58 am

sorry sometimes my phone posts stuff twice
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seriana » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

CaptainRon wrote:sorry sometimes my phone posts stuff twice

@CaptainRon;
Please do not double post. If you are sorry about doubling posting, then don't post about it after you just recently posted.

As for the litter, I would like to take the first one. I will name it "Galando."
πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŠπš—πšŠ - πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› - πš•πšžπšŸπš› πšπš’πš›πš•
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
y'all it really ain't that deep be so fr πŸ’€
x | x | x
Seriana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:19 am

Kookier wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:sorry sometimes my phone posts stuff twice

@CaptainRon;
Please do not double post. If you are sorry about doubling posting, then don't post about it after you just recently posted.

As for the litter, I would like to take the first one. I will name it "Galando."

i pmed them about it, ive had the same issue, if they post the same identical thing twice, its an issue with there phone/net/laptop uset to happen to me all the time with my first laptop(it was super old and slow), and i got in trouble for it a lot :) Good modding but if its the same thing twice pm them to delete the 2nd, sometimes they dont notice. I know i didnt relise it was an issue until someone mentioned it first time XD.

and ok, adding that to the codedrop
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:41 pm

I want to adopt!
Username: Mango30
Name: Asher
Number: 2
Litter: Litter 1
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in) I think he'll look mostly plain, but perhaps a few markings.
Thoughts on the test feature?: It's awesome!!
other: Thank you! I can see so much potential for this little guy!

I want to adopt!
Name: Kansas
Number: 3
Litter: Special litter
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in) I think this little one may have stripes or maybe some patches of another color?
Thoughts on the test feature?: it's going well!
other: Thank you! I edited the litter name, in sorry again for that small mistake I did!
Last edited by Mango30 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Mango30 wrote:
I want to adopt!
Litter: Litter 2
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in) I think this little one may have stripes or maybe some patches of another color?
other: Thank you!

litter 2 has its own form, unless you mean the test or Special litter, then the names special, iam sorry though atm i dont know what one your going for so this form HAS NOT BEEN ADDED(only caped and bolded,italianed and underlined so its seen iam not going crook or am angry with you i just dont want you to miss out XD)

edit

i saw this but i think it needed time to sink in, so wait, does that mean the first litter didnt upset you at all? No one was upset with the dragon horse they got? i was so scared someone would hate the Dragon horse! (as personaly the first one in the litter is so dab and plain to me XD witch was intentinal(i need to stop making super bright adopts)...just didnt exspect it to look so dull XD)
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Saphira344 wrote:
Mango30 wrote:
I want to adopt!
Litter: Litter 2
other: Thank you!

litter 2 has its own form, unless you mean the test or Special litter, then the names special, iam sorry though atm i dont know what one your going for so this form HAS NOT BEEN ADDED(only caped and bolded,italianed and underlined so its seen iam not going crook or am angry with you i just dont want you to miss out XD)

edit

i saw this but i think it needed time to sink in, so wait, does that mean the first litter didnt upset you at all? No one was upset with the dragon horse they got? i was so scared someone would hate the Dragon horse! (as personaly the first one in the litter is so dab and plain to me XD witch was intentinal(i need to stop making super bright adopts)...just didnt exspect it to look so dull XD)

I am so sorry! I guess I wasn't thinking to clearly at that time. I'll edit that, sorry!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:45 pm

its ok, i just wasnt sure who to put you down for with that form XD. Anyhow i should be making some hunt only guys for the wild but insted iam working on some of the Rare lines XD eh what you gana do? I feel like doodling atm and thats what iam doing(should also be working on hybrids...)

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Thank you for understanding! Ooh, that sounds awesome! Doodling its always fun, especially when working on something cool! But take your time on these things, we can wait! These guys are awesome!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:16 am

well, not quite XD if i run out of litters well, then this adopt could die XD but i hope you like the rare ones, iam thinking of making them Shop only so they keep there rarity.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me