NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-In need of artists-Mini Breeing ev

Postby systemobserver- » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:21 pm

thank you so much! blake looks amazing.

i want to hunt!
username: yellowsander
Go with?: yes, please.
Area: ocean.
Dragon horse you are sending?: blake.
Item?: none.
systemobserver-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-In need of artists-new litter

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Omg Landslide is so gorgeous!! Thank you so much!!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-In need of artists-new litter

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Mango30 wrote:Omg Landslide is so gorgeous!! Thank you so much!!

name certinaly fits XD
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:51 pm

I want to hunt
Username: Mango30
Go with?: Nope! Echo is a tough cookie!
Area: Lake
Dragon horse you are sending?: Echo
Item?: Nope!

Is the Dragon Horse x Fur taken?

I want to adopt!
Username: Mango30
Name: Spring
Number: 1
Litter: Litter 1
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in) I'm actually not sure on this one! I have no clue!
Thoughts on the test feature?: It's awesome!
other: Thank you! ANDOHMYIRENETHISBABISSOPRECIOUS

Sorry for such the long comment! Is this ok? And yes, Landslide is very fitting! XD
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Could I take ArmorXscorpian please? :3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:01 pm

I want to adopt!
Username: Puzzles101
Name: Nightwind
Number: 4
Litter: 1
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in) Not sure, don't really know. Surprises are surprises, anyhow.
Thoughts on the test feature?: It's really great! c:
other: Thank you! This would be my first! Did I put this at a bad time?
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:57 pm

I want to hunt
Username: derpiness
Go with?: No, thanks.
Area: Marshlands
Dragon horse you are sending?: Jinsoku.
Item?: None.
Last edited by twistedm0th on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:21 am

So this is akward.... i spent a fair bit of time hunting on my laptop but i seem to have misplaced the lines for the FeatherX furred...witch means iam gana have to draw it all over agian sighs. least i remeber what it looked like right?

will work on it now and hopefully get it up soon.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 am

I want to adopt!
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Devi
Number: 2
Litter: 1
What do you think the markings will be: A stormy night sky. Dark angry storm clouds with just a few small patches of beautiful night sky peeking through
Thoughts on the test feature?: Love it!
other:
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:57 am

So Main got a bit board and wanted to try something
the result a very rare Dragon horse XD, this ones owned by main and edit where done by them(there a friend so its totaly fine with me they tryed this out btw) Sleipnir Dragon horse. Note though, its very rare and infertile as they don't have wings, to get them you have a 5% chance when breeding two hybrids, hey i said they where very rare XD.

Also FeatherXfur baby is up...(i prefer the one i lost personaly...)

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me