Arcal Deer Adopts {Looking for New Artists!}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Why do Arcane Deer and Floral Deer Hate one another from the very moment they are born?

They don't hate each other at all! They are all deers DUH!
No votes
It's kind of a clan split and Floral deer heal while Arcane Deer Battle. They just don't understand each other to put it simply.
100%
Well, Arcane deer just venture far too deep into the Battle Caves. FLORAL DEER PRIDE! <3
No votes
Well, Floral deer do not respect what the Arcane deer do for the floral deer. ARCANE DEER FOR THE WIN! <3
No votes

Total votes : 6

Arcal Deer Adopts {Looking for New Artists!}

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:23 pm

A closed species created by SeddieDeer.
Designed by Solloby.

Fanclub can be found here --->
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3045021

Looking for Nursery and Growth artists! More infomation up soon! :)

Pronounced "Are-cal”
Kingdom of the Forest

“Bring your staff, bring your petals,
May it be just a twig, or simple nettles
In this kingdom we stand so strong.
In the land of Arcal, where we belong.”

Character ⓇCosmic~Wallaby

"Once united, this kingdom is now separated. Divided by the waterfall, the only way they see each other, is across the lake, in which they will often try to not look the other in the eyes while they take a drink."

{ Drawing of waterfall that divides them drawn by the lovely DragonflyEmpress }

{A Special Thank You}

A special big thank you to Solloby. The artist who created the Arcal Deer Lineart for me. Who listened to my vision of them and their world, tweaking every little detail and molding this species into exactly how I imagined them being. She brought the world inside my head to life. I'll never be able to thank her enough <3

Welcome to the land of Arcal. The kingdom of the forest.
ACTUAL SIZE OF AN ARCAL DEER:

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:58 am, edited 44 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -UNDER CONSTRUCTION {Arcal Deer Adopts}

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Species Rules

Deer of Arcal might seem like a complicated species with all it's lore and rules- But you don't need to know anything before adopting a deer from us other than the things stated below.

These are the basic rules/questions- although deeper knowledge can be found if you read on after these basic rules & Facts. If you have any other questions, please message me or one of the mods!

Please note, it is completely within our right to take back an adopt without a refund if you are being rude to the Admins, mods or artists here, disrupting the Arcal fanclub on multiple occasions, or not obeying the laws of our species. However, know that we don't wish to exclude anybody from our species, and taking back an adopt will always be a last resort. We know mistakes happen, and we will politely correct you. If you are unhappy with how a member of the team is acting, please message me personally. I will not tolerate my staff being rude to adopters in exactly the same way I will not tolerate adopters being rude to staff.

Character ⓇTodd.

What is the golden Rule of Arcal?
Although deer might argue, fighting amongst owners is strictly forbidden.

Can I make my own Arcal Deer?
Unfortunately no, Arcal's realm and Deer are a closed species and world.

Why do Arcane and Floral Deers not get along?
It's kind of a clan split and Floral deer heal while Arcane Deer Battle. They just don't understand each other to put it simply!

How many deer can I have?
Six deer. Artists and Mods can have ten. However, all your breeding babies come into this too, and so if you wish to breed again and already have six- the deer that come out of that breeding must be put up for adoption or gifted away to someone who has less then six deer. (Unless you have won more deer slots through events or competitions.)

I am not connecting with my deer, can I sell it?/Rehome it?
If you purchased the deer yourself, you can sell the deer to someone within our fandom who understands our species rules- For the amount, you rather traded or bought the deer for through deviantart or less. If you won your deer via contest, then you cannot sell it. You may gift it for free, or return it to us to gift away. You must message one of our team members when you re-home your deer. This is so then we can keep track of our deer and know which hands our deer species land in.

Character ⓇDerbyGirl

What about Deerlings living arrangements?
A deer's deerling must remain living in the patch of land their parents are.
May that be the floral Queendom, the Arcane Kingdom, or the land behind the waterfall.

Can I get my Arcal deer drawn in a {----------} art style?
You can have your Arcal deer drawn in an adventure time, MLP, Gravity falls- etc etc, whatever style you like, As long as you understand Arcal Deer are in their own realm and have absolutely no connection to any worlds outside of it. This means that our deer cannot "meet said person/creature of such a show/book/etc".
The Arcal kingdom is in a realm of its own that is not and will not be related to others shows, books, or any other lifestyle then the Realm in which Arcal is.

How long does a deer of Arcal Live for?
800 years. Although an Arcane deer have 24 lives, this is simply because they battle often. But they too, live until 800.

What can Deers be named?
Well, you can choose their own name- but deer names can be as human as they can get, a pretty name like "Charlotte" or as special as calling them after a flower, a different type of gold, something in another language- anything at all.

So what's the deal with Floral & Arcane Deer?
Due to lore that will be found out little by little as time goes on- they dislike each other. They stay on their own side of the waterfall beside the two celebrations that take place in Arcal once a year.

What's the waterfall deal about?
Once you cross behind the waterfall you cannot return to the Floral Queendom or Arcane Kingdom. Only Arcane & Floral Deer that have fallen in love can find the hidden place behind the waterfall. (I.E- By breeding an Arcane & Floral deer to get a baby deerling (Child) with both healing and battle magic, you are sacrificing the right for your deer character & their children to leave the place behind the waterfall.) Only deer that fall in love with a deer from the opposite side may live there, alongside their deerlings. (Children) the land behind the waterfall can't be found by mistake.

I know Floral and Arcane deer don't really like each other, but can any of them be friends?
Very secretly. A lot of Secret friendships & Forbidden loves are formed at one of the two festivals that take place on a yearly basis. (The Summer Sharing & The Winter Giving.) If a forbidden love takes place, then the deer must go behind the waterfall, and they can never return to their own land. If a friendship forms, they can stay on their own land, but as the blanket of night covers the sky, secret meetings inside one another's house can take place, only to be rushed off by daylight approaching.
Notice: Although deer might argue, fighting amongst owners is strictly forbidden.

What about A deer with a staff with vines on it ?
You won't find pureblood Arcane Deer or Pureblood Floral deer with this trait. You will never get a pureblood with a staff with vines on it that still lives among their own Deer. (Besides one special deer known as the Mad ole' stag, whose lore and story will come into play.) When breeding comes into action however, If an Arcane and Floral deer have a baby deerling behind the waterfall, the deerling will learn both Healing and Magic, although they must live behind the waterfall- this is the reason why you will never find a pureblood Arcane Deer or Pureblood Floral with this trait. Only behind the waterfall does this lay. In other words- you can only get this combination by breeding an arcane and floral deer.

Can my Arcane deer be all powerful, knowing everything there is to know about magic and good at every single spell there is?
No. Arcane deer have their limits, in fact, upon adoption you will be asked one type of magic your deer is truly bad at, as well as something they are really good at. Although Arcane deer can hold a very powerful destruction magic, their power will never be as strong as the royalty of the kingdom.
Character Ⓡpudding

Can my Floral deer know every type of healing magic going around?
No. Floral deer have their limits, in fact, upon adoption you will be asked one type of healing magic your deer is truly bad at, (or a flower your deer has no idea about) As well as something they are really good at. Although Floral deer can hold a very powerful healing magic their power will never be as strong as the royalty of the kingdom.

What do Deer of Arcal like to Eat?:
They have a lot of fruits in Arcal. Hazels, Acorns. My deer has a passion for Acorn tea. Arcal deer are strictly herbivores.

What do deer of Arcal enjoy doing?:
They don't just heal or battle all the time. They have hobbies too. My Arcane Deer for instance, enjoys enchanting violins to play above him as he writes. My Floral Deer enjoys reading every book she can find from the Arcal Library. Deer may play sports, play instruments, or cook. Just like humans, they are each unique in their hobbies.

If you have read these rules, please place the word "Mad ole' stag" at the bottom of your contest form in small letters, or just causally say it when purchasing one of our deer.

You can learn more about Arcal Deer, their lifestyles and such if you choose to scroll on below. This is a straight to the point set of rules & facts.

Breeding
When two deer fall in love, they can breed up to two deerlings. You can get more breeding slots by entering & winning contests and such.
-BREEDING RULES WILL BE ADDED NEXT MONTH.-
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 47 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Welcome to the Arcane Kingdom. Weather is usually cold on this side of the waterfall, snow, blizzards and storms here being common weather, which suites Arcane deer perfectly since their bloods are warm, and the constant cool temperature is just right.

Deer here are the most brave and adventurous. Its simply in their blood to be this way. The hero. The protectors. The rush they get for battling monsters in the cave of north is something Floral deer will never understand.
The central of the Arcane Kingdom has a cobbled centre in which carts will pass by selling things. invisibility potions, Freezing potions, any none healing potions you can yet your hands on to help battling in the cave of North.

This is also where weekly sports events will take place, like archery competitions for example.
Some say all Deer here are "Reckless" and "Selfish". But this is simply not the case. Sure, by the time they have reached the age of ten in Arcal years, they have lost around 10 of their 24 lives.
But at that point, they begin to realize the importance of their Armour. As they grow older they begin to make calculated choices, and it becomes rare for the rest of their 24 lives to be lost. And if Arcane Deer were truly selfish, why would they feel a good rush by protecting Arcal?

Character ⓇTodd.

All In All
To put everything simply... Arcane deer are Battle deer, that very much enjoy battling. It runs through their blood. The rush to be a hero and prove themselves is what fuels them. Floral deer have a disliking for them as although they can be seen as protectors of Arcal, they believe they take it too far by venturing too deep into the caves, angering the beasts inside them. Floral deer believe that beasts should only be fought when they leave the caves, Arcane deer believe that mindset is not a very good one should they wish not to eventually have an army of monsters taking over Arcal. What Floral Deer will never understand, is how their powerful magic and battling, is simply their way of life. Like asking a cat to bark, you cannot simply ask a Arcane Deer to "Stop Battling." This is why, when deer to go drink at the waterfalls edge, a lot of arguing can happen between Floral & Arcane deer from across the water.

What are Arcane Deer?
Arcane deer live on the right side of the waterfall. These deer can be known as the protectors of Arcal, as with many caves on their side, they enjoy exploring them and battling the monsters and beasts that are inside them. These beasts, who are trying to break free and run rampage on the whole of Arcal Luckily, never do, all thanks to these battle deer known as Arcane deer. Although Arcane deer are heavily reliant on their staff as it holds a powerful destruction magic in which they use to battle the beasts, they are heavily reliant on their magic for day to day use too.

Want to listen to some music? Arcane deer with enchant three violins to play above them in the air. Want some Acorn Hazel Tea? Arcane deer have already enchanted the teacup to pour more tea out once the cup is empty. Arcane deer can take their magic for granted, as they use it so often it's apart of their lives.

Is something special about their staff?
Yes! There are many different staffs. On the day of the birth of an arcane deer, their mother and father will decide upon the type of tree they break a very small branch off. It doesn’t seem like much. The little branch, is nothing more then a small twig. However, as they age in their deer ages, the little twig grows bigger, and bigger. At their 200th year birthday, (the age of 18 in deer years) Deers will attend “The Staff Awakening" to which a head will appear on top of it. Although at a younger age, the staff can preform a very weak type of magic, It doesn’t truly do anything properly until the head grows on top of it.

What is the staff Awakening?
"The Staff Awakening." happens when a Young Arcane Stag or Doe comes of age. (200 years, which is the equivalent of 18.) They will be lead up to the tree their parents plucked the tiny twig from when they were born, and stand under it. Alongside the deer friends that they asked to come. (Usually the whole Arcane Kingdom gathers to a staff awakening...) They will lay their staff onto the grass, and then they will pluck enough leaves from the said tree, until the whole staff is covered in them. A speech will usually take place by their loved ones, and by the time they remove all the leaves, a head that wasn't there before, will appear on the very top of the staff. It's a very special time for an Arcane Deer.

How many lives does an Arcane Deer Have?
Arcane deer, like every other deer of Arcal, lives until 800 years. Royalty live until they are 2000. However, Arcane deer have something special, they have 24 lives. They could lose one of them in battle, but then be instantly brought back to life.Strangely enough, whenever an Arcane Deer has been in a battle long enough to lose a life, they will wake up somewhere else, in a safer environment. No one knows what transports them there. Although some have their own theories, it’s widely accepted that it’s part of the magic of the Forest Kingdom, trying to protect it’s residents.

Character ⓇSeddieDeer

“So, even if a Arcane Deer gets to 800 years, they could keep on living if they saved up extra lives?”
No. They cannot. Everything must end at some point. The usual living life for a Deer of the Forest kingdom is 800. (Unless you are Royalty. Then life can be ongoing for two thousand years.) Longer then this, has never happened.
In fact, even with 24 lives, it’s most common now-a-days- for a Arcane Deer to have a shorter life expectancy then floral deer. This is because on average, at the age of 200, (18 in deer years- when they become recognised no longer as a deerling, but a stag or doe.) An Arcane deer has already lost around ten of those lives. (Due to Arcane Deer being adventurous, and even in their childhood, believing they are more stronger then they are, taking on things much bigger then them, that they shouldn’t. Especially since before they turn 18, their staff hasn’t even fully grown yet to produce the magic they need.)
This in result leaves them with 14 lives for the next 600 years, in which they must try to maintain their lives as they go off adventuring in the Cave of North. Some do not make it to 800 years, but most do.

Seeing into the future
Arcane deer can see the future, but there ability to see is never through dreams like Floral Deer. In fact, they can usually see the future by choice, as they look deep into their staff. A powerful magic has to be learnt to see the future at choice though. Most Deer usually get the hang of it after 300 years, if they study hard enough. But at 200, (18 in deer years- The years deer deerling, but as a stag or Doe) they can start seeing things, and start improving on their magic to see into the future. However, if not practiced hard, and often, when looking into a staff, a vision will be weak, and not last very long.

Just because Arcane deers can see into the future, does not mean that they are all knowing, however. For example, if someone was to wonder who they was going to marry, so they could try and find that deer- the staff’s image would remain foggy. The same goes for if another deer was trying to look into the future for any malicious reasons. It’s almost as if, the kingdom itself has a certain magic seal, which refuses to reveal the future for personal gain, or malicious reasoning.
However, “show me a certain deer” most likely works if you are the parent of a deer wishing to find them. Or a friend, trying to find another friend with great ease.
Floral deer do not possess this power to see the future, or to see the present at their own will.

Character ⓇTodd.

There are many caves in which beasts live on the Arcane side of the waterfall, But the Cave of North is the one closest to the waterfall, and so is the main and most common cave Arcane deer will battle in. It is an Arcane Deer’s Job to make sure they stay away from the Arcal mainland. This Is actually a very usual job for an Arcane Deer, battling inside the cave, so that the monsters and beasts do not run rampage through Arcal. It is usually very dark inside the cave. Fawns who go there are not able to illuminate the cave, as their staff head has not grown yet. And so they vary lanterns when they are feeling daring. Treasure can be found inside this cave, and then taken home.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu May 05, 2016 10:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to the Floral Queendom.

The kingdom here has some of the most beautiful flowers, and on the whole the weather here is warmer. Although other weathers do happen, the weather here is Usually sunshine, with the regular April showers type of rain that helps the flowers blossom. The floral Queendom is on the left hand side of the waterfall. The central of this Queendom near the Waterfall holds the a cobbled center in which lays the beautiful pink blossom tree. It's brown oak bark is overflowing with vines and various types of gorgeous flowers. That is the very Blossom tree which holds the Floral Celebration for when a Deer becomes of age.

You will find the markets happen around this tree, in which Deer will be selling all types of flowers they have bloomed themselves, or various potions they have brewed. Some deer use Flowers, and bark from tree's to make amazing wood work. For example, crafting an oak violin, or tiny crafting wooden deer which can be gifted to children as a toy, or to loved ones as a gift. Many of the things sold here come from nature and the earth, and are turned into something beautiful.

The cobbled circle is where the Summer Share takes place once a year, but is often where deer's will dance and celebrate regularly. Floral deer will have any excuse to have a mini celebration in this area. You can often find deer's celebrating, dancing, and listening to cheery music for the most simplest of things, such as "I sold my last Wooden Deer doll" but also for such things as "I have just have a baby deering" Celebrations can often be found happening in this area of the Floral Queendom. The atmosphere around here is rather nice.
Character Ⓡpudding

If you venture out further into the Floral Queendom, far beyond the central, you will find the most beautiful places.

The deer here are true of heart and often the most caring bunch of deer you'll ever meet. This is because their want to care runs through their blood just like their want to heal other deer does. Even Though they have a certain dislike towards Arcane Deer, which can lead to arguments at the waterfalls edge, once a year even the thought of helping create the healing potions in which they share with the Arcane Deer gives them a certain rush of pride.

Some may call the Deers in this kingdom "Week" or "Stupid" But that is simply not the case. Floral deer hold assess to every type of flower imaginable, and are able to harness their powers. Even the poisonous flowers in which they could use to attack or damage like the staffs Arcane Deer's can do. They choose not to. It's a Floral Deers instinct to not harm.

All in All
To put everything simply... Floral deer are healing deer, that very much enjoy healing. It runs through their blood. The rush to learn all the different types of flowers, what they do, and to get that mixture of flower just right to create the perfect healing mixture or combination. Arcane Deer have a disliking for them as although they can be seen as the healers of Arcal, Arcane Deer strongly believe Floral deer could extend their magic if they wished too, by learning, reading and practicing their magic. Because they don't do this, Arcane Deer generally believe Floral deer are "pansy" and a "weak" type of deer. What Arcane Deer will never understand, Is how healing and the general gentle nature of these deer run through their blood. like asking a cat to bark, you can not simply say "stop healing" It's their way of life. This is why, when deer to go drink at the waterfalls edge, a lot of arguing can happen between Floral & Arcane deer from across the water.

What are Floral Deer?

There are many different types of flowers within this kingdom. All which, are for healing purposes, and can be used to extended life. In fact, the flowers power is so powerful, that if a deer is close to passing on, a combination of certain flowers can stop the unthinkable from happening.

Floral deer have a wonderful power. Which is fueled by the very water that they use from the waterfall. The magic inside them which they hold, is the power of healing. This comes through the flowers that grow in Arcal.

So can Floral deer live forever with their healing magic?

No. They cannot. Everything must end at some point. The usual living life for a Deer of the Forest kingdom is 800. (Unless you are Royalty. Then life can be ongoing for two thousand years.) Longer then this, has never happened. No matter if you took a mixture of the most rarest, powerful healing flowers you could find- At 800 years of age, the mixture would not work.
Character ⓇDerbyGirl

The Floral Celebration.

At the age of 18, (200 years) they have learnt enough to be able to pick the flowers that they will have on them at all times. Gone are the days in which crushing flowers in pots is the best a healing deer can do. Because at this age, they are able to take two flowers or more, and just by placing them on top of each other, can merge them together, to create a flower they can place on a deers injured part, to create the desired healing effect. (Over a certain time, depending on what flowers are available, and how long it takes to heal. Floral deer all have a different strength of flower magic inside them. Sometimes it is very weak, sometimes very powerful. But every deer has at least one type of flower healing they specialise in. Healing cuts, healing battle wounds, healing different types of sickness.

Of course, for deers which are injured by cuts or by physical means, but because they have a certain cold and feel unwell, must drink the flowers by medicine. Which is where the grounding of flowers comes back into play.
On the day they turn 18, the village will gather in the centre of the town, around a pink cherry blossom tree. This tree, the tree said to be planted by the queen who long ago founded the floral land, seems to give off a gentle breeze at this time. Some say that even though no one else heard it, that they have heard the queen whisper to them, as they present the flowers they have chosen to the Wise Old Stag. Others say that they heard nothing, but felt a breeze from the tree, that made them sure, someone was standing behind them.

"Doesn’t that mean that even though Arcane deers cannot merge flowers together by the magic healing deers do, if an Arcane deer were to crush some flowers and mix them, that they would have healing strength, too?"

Unfortunately, no. There has been a certain proof that once upon a time this could be done, but as times have gone on, the way they are now, if an arcane deer tries to mix them into a brew, it will do nothing at all. It will not create the desired healing effect at all.

The Vanishing Cove

Pure Blood Floral deer cannot obtain the type of destruction magic Arcane Deer have by their staff, not can they battle creatures which lurk in such caves like the Cave of North. They do have something special on their side though. It's called "Vanishing Cove“ This is because, no one else but Floral deer and their familiars are able to see it! Arcane deer, their familiars, and other species, are not able to see it. Almost as if it isn’t there at all. There, inside the cave, the water comes up to just above a fawns knee, and above an adults ankle. It is unsure how far the cave can go on for, no one yet has found the end. Many Floral deer enjoy exploring it, because the rarest flowers can be found inside. It is never dark inside the cave, however, this is because fish, known as "Glow Fish" swim in the waters there. They are harmless, and enjoy illuminating the cave for the floral deer. They give of a bright glow in the darkness, which helps the deer see.

Seeing into the future.

Both sides of The Forest Kingdom can see the future. But in different ways. Floral deer, cannot control when they see the future, a vision will come to them in a dream. Usually when they need help the most. However, This could be a warning as simple as seeing them try and water dead flowers to no success, under a full moon of blossom trees. Floral deer are quite good at reading deep into things. “The blue flowers will bloom in two moons, but if not watered the first day in the scorching sun, they will perish in seconds.” Royalty of the floral kingdom dream the future a lot more then regular ponies. Their sight seeing for trouble is much more powerful, as they are ruling over Floral.

Arcane deer do not possess the power to be warned by their dreams.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Fri May 06, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The land behind the waterfall.
A lot goes on at “The Summer Sharing” and "The Winter Giving" even though they only happen once a year in the kingdom of Arcal. A lot of arguments, for sure, they always take place at the sharing. But they are also nice dances and talks, as the evenings are usually a quite classy one. But also…

Sometimes when a Arcane deer meets a Floral deer, they will get to know each other on that night. Being too curious not to see more of them, they will send their familiars with a letter to their side of Arcal.
Many deer have fallen in love by the secret messages they will share by familiar. It will become too much for them, they will confess their love in a letter, agreeing to meet each other again.
It always ends the same way.

They agree to meet near the waterfall at nightfall, where the rushing water can drown their whispers out from the rest of the world, while they speak. But then the waterfall, almost speaks to them. A loud, calming whisper.

“I promise you dearly,
If you walk through me,
You’ll never be apart. ,
Step forward and see. .”

They walk through the waterfall. Although they both have grown up, being told the dangers of the waterfall, in that moment, nothing feels more safer than listening to the call. And they end up beyond the waterfall, a place most deers their call “Utopia”

This land also have caves which battle monsters, and a vanishing cove all of it's own. It is peaceful over there, and that is where there is truly pure peace between both types of deer in Arcal.
The waterfall itself is in the south.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Fri May 13, 2016 4:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Kingdom.

There is lots to know about the kingdom! Lets start with the two main festivals they celebrate together a year. These are the only two times of year in which deer are allowed- even obliged really- to enter onto one anothers side.

The Summer Share.
(Takes place in summer on in the Floral Queendom near the floral tree castle.)

Every year Summer- All deer must attend “The Sharing.” Although both Floral Dear and Arcane Deer dislike each other, once a year they must attend in the Centre of the Floral Queendom (Where the flowers are in full bloom under the summer's sky)
This is because Arcane Deer Protect Arcal by venturing into The Cave of North.
The sides do not see eye to eye, but come to a mutual agreement that twice a year they must share their powers. (Once in “The Sharing” the other in “The Giving.” Floral Deer hand over a crate full of very strong bottled healing potions in which an Arcane deer can drink, since they have been already prepared by the Floral Deer. In return Arcane deer bow to protect the kingdom in return. The crate must last them for a full year. “The Summer Sharing” Festival lasts for a full week.

“Then the fighting between them should just, stop right? I mean, Arcane deers are pretty much saving the Floral Deers lives in a way… By protecting the Kingdom?”
No. These two Deer types will never see eye to eye. Especially the Royalty on both sides. They absolutely despises the royalty on the opposite side.
Arcane deer feel that Floral deer are ungrateful, weak deers that are too stubborn to expand their knowledge of magic beyond healing.
Floral Deer feel that Arcane Deer take things far too far. That they should only protect the kingdom by fighting the monsters and beasts once they are outside the Cave of North, or at least, almost outside the cave. But because they go far into the cave, Floral Deer believe that they are provoking the monsters, making it much worse than it needs to be.

Floral Deer have a mindset that says- “Doing what they do, is a good way to get yourselves hurt!”
Arcane Deer have a mind-set that says “Well, just don’t get hurt then.”
Floral Deer will never understand how Arcane Deer don’t see how good it feels to get the mixture just right, just strong enough for a powerful healing. Arcane Deer will never understand how Floral Deer don’t see how good it feels to win a battle, being the hero.

“The Winter Giving”

Oh yes, the other time a year they see each other, besides “The Summer Sharing” in December, both types of deer will once again meet up together. This time it takes place in the Arcane Kingdom, where the Winter and snow is quite heavy. Much unlike the Floral Queendom, where they get almost no snow at all. Anyway, the waterfall in which they drink from, is the very source that keeps the deers powers so strong, may it be healing or destruction magic. Once a year the floral deer bring some of their most powerful flowers, and set them gently on the lake, the Arcane deer will then use their staffs to set the waterfalls colour from clear, to glistening purple.

It is called “The Winter Giving” because both sides of the deer are giving a part of their lifestyle to the Waterfall.
The waterfall remains purple and covered with flowers sailing sailing down the stream for a week. The exact time The Winter Giving takes place for.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Our Deer Team

{A Special Thank You}

A special big thank you to Solloby. The artist who created the Arcal Deer Lineart for me. Who listened to my vision of them and their world, tweaking every little detail and molding this species into exactly how I imagined them being. She brought the world inside my head to life. I'll never be able to thank her enough <3

{Owner of the Species:}
SeddieDeer
"Have you smiled today, deer?"

"Hey! My name is SeddieDeer, feel free to call me Seddie or anything you like. I am the owner of the Arcal deer species. Solloby drew the lineart for them, I told her the idea of the world I had in my head, and I can never thank her enough for bringing that world to life for me, down to the tiniest detail. I cannot say I worked alone to create the world of Arcal though. Although I had the idea of them set in stone inside my mind, due to the wonderful group of artists behind me, the world of Arcal has grown. Becoming much more then what I had planned, and in result, a lot better. The species that stands before you is all thanks to the amazing minds on my deer team i'm happy to have.

{Our Archivist}
Garnet
Deer puns you say? Pff, I'm not fawn of them!

Hi there! I'm Garnet, and I'm the archivist. I'm who you'll come to when you're re-homing your deer or have decided the fate of your breeding deerling babies so we can track keep a record of them! I adore deer and this is my first proper job as an archivist in about two years. I am also a massive Pokemon fan, and I spend half my life playing it. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat, I am always up for that!

{Our Admin}
Cosmic

Hey, I'm Cosmic. I'm an admin, artist and general advocate of Arcal deer. Other, non related deer likes include special effects, classic rock, curiosity collecting and gaming. If you have any questions about the species (or anything else) then I'll try my best to answer them.

{Our Very Talented Artists!}

Todd.

"Being Arcal artist fills me with Deertermination."

Hello, I'm Todd, your usual animal nerd, vet to be who apparently loves to obsess over cute and fluffy things, specially when those are mixed up with deer. I'm one Arcal's artists and almost fluffy master. Hope y'all have a good time here ^^ I'm open for PMS in case there are any questions.

Lily.Sweet

pudding.

Ittam

DerbyGirl

Agent Alaska

Felly-Pepper

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Artists Turn This week. Whose on profit deer and whose on contest deer for this week?

If your name is below, you are in the Acorn Group, and this month you are doing One Contest Deer Next month you will make one profit deer.

Lily.Sweet

Cosmic~Wallaby

Felly-Pepper

Todd.

Seddie Deer

If your name is below, you are in the Maple Group, and this month you are doing One Profit Deer Next month you will make one Contest

Ittam

pudding.

DerbyGirl

Agent Alaska

DEER BEING DONE THIS MONTH:
Male Arcane: Todd (Done & Uploaded)
Male Arcane:Agent Alaska
Female Arcane:Felly-Pepper
Female Arcane: Cosmic

Male Floral:
Male Floral:
Female Floral: Ittam Done. Pending upload
Female Floral:
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Mon May 09, 2016 5:14 am, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Deer to be won by contest or up to buy.

SeddieDeer wrote:
We have our very first Arcal Deer up for adoption!

He's an Arcane deer, and he's up to be won! He's been designed by our lovely Todd!

Click here to try and win this deer!

We have our Second Arcal Deer up for adoption!

She is Arcane doe and she's up to be won! she's been designed by our lovely Artist Cosmic~Wallaby!

The contest is a short one, simply having to answer what would the deer never forget to bring to a battle and why? The contest is lasting for around a week, so why don't you have your hand try at winning her? ^^

Click here to try and win this deer!

SeddieDeer wrote:
We have our Third Arcal Deer up for adoption!

She is Floral Doe and she's up to be bought! she's been designed by our lovely Artist Ittam!

She is being bought for 100 DA points, or art/pixel art ^^

Click here to buy this deer!

But PLEASE read our species rules before purchess/trying to haggle art for them!

pudding. wrote:
We have our Fourth Arcal Deer up for adoption!

He is a Floral Stag and he's up to be bought!
he's about 20-30 points; since he's only my first design for adoption.

Click here to buy this deer!

PLEASE read our species rules before purchasing/trying to haggle art for them!

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sat May 14, 2016 11:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding & Rules

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Breeding Arcal Deer & The rules.
To be wrote down soon, breedings take place in a couple of months!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu May 05, 2016 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PLEASE DO NOT POST -UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:36 pm

"Higher Royalty" and what is known about lore up to now.

Long ago in the kingdom of Arcal, both sides lived in harmony. There were no "This Side" "That Side" or "Their Side" and "Our Side" there was only ever The Kingdom of Arcal.

The story of what happens all those thousands of years ago has been twisted, molded into different versions, to which no deer really knows the full truth. However, we can tell you the bits that are told.

Long ago, in the Land of Arcal, two types of deer lived in harmony. Floral Deer would learn magic, Arcane Deer would learn healing. However from the Cave of North came an evil force that wished to rule the peaceful land they called home. And so both sides of deer knew what they must do.

They had to protect the land they called home.

No one knows much of the story after that, you could hear a thousand different versions of the reason why Both sides of Arcal simply remain "civil" to one another today, rather then the best friends they once were. However, there is a mad old stag who seems to exit from the waterfall which no one returns from. But his stories, are simply crazy ole' stag tales.

Right?

Royalty shall go here soon.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me