Chaos Collective(new adopt Apr19)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

should i offer adopts for specific pets only

specific adopts
80%
adopt year
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: 3 pets left before I restock- IWild Adopts(may event pol

Postby Pumpkin~Spice » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:21 am

Proposed Name: Celestial
Pet Species:Weeping Willow Keltaur
Estimated Pet Value: RARE
Offer: [Here's the trade]+ 5C$(will add)
ImageSignature made by: Wookieinmashoo Profile Picture made by: stormfox
Pumpkin~Spice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2 Gelk left before I restock- IWild Adopts(may event pol

Postby Iliciawild » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:29 am

ImageImageImage

Release type: Bi-Weekly
Gender visualization: None
Ageing:roughly 2 weeks between infant(sapling) and Adult
Breeding:roughly 2 weeks
Custom:Event only

Keltaur are born of rare magically potent tree saplings in secluded forests. Like the Dryads and Centaur races they resemble Keltaur have a strong association with natural and earth based magics. Most of them are reclusive travelers that wander their birth forest but some will travel to other forests as well. Like actual deer keltaur are docile and can be quite flighty. Keltaur can also transform into a feral form that looks mostly like a deer but will have the same markings as their primary form. If they use magic in this form their markings will glow.

Adopt information

When they appear on the Adopt page the sapling type will dictate the type of Keltaur and the coloration of the sapling will hint at its final design.

IMPORTANT:If you decide you know longer want a Keltaur please sell it back to me do not put it in a personal pound for adoption or resell/trade it. I dont want people farming these for a profit they eventually will be for a much bigger project.

More Keltaur Links

Breeding Keltaur
Breeds
Items/Accessories
Markings and color guide
Last edited by Iliciawild on Tue May 10, 2016 8:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
simple rules for tradeing with me

-all swaps are 1-1 unless discussed in a DMs beforehand
-i only accept things on my wishlist
-only adopts in my trade folder are for trade do not ask for others, even if they are duplicates
-same years swaps do not need a dm before hand but if you want to offer adopts from a newer year than the adopt you want dm first
Iliciawild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iliciawild » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:39 pm

These are more races ive created that i may make available for voting later

Kingel-alien herbivorous quadroped
Kamba-dog dragon
Chole-swamp dwelling biped
Gelk-moose like
Fungin-massive slow moving herbivor resembling loosely a kirin
Nyx-alien raptorlike preditor
More Gelk Variations
Last edited by Iliciawild on Tue May 03, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

-only adopts in my trade folder are for trade do not ask for others, even if they are duplicates
-same years swaps do not need a dm before hand but if you want to offer adopts from a newer year than the adopt you want dm first
Iliciawild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin~Spice » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Proposed Name: Custard
Pet Species:Gelk
Estimated Pet Value: Uncommon
Offer: Sent it :3
Pumpkin~Spice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iliciawild » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:10 pm

So I'v wanted to make a pet/rp site for a long time. My previous ideas for one seemed to limited so I have completely revamped it and im now preparing to preposition it to a code loving friend of mine.

So Aridias(working name for the game) will be a mostly text based rpg game much like the rps that people play here and on many other forums like this. The main difference is that You will to some extent be able to see your interactions with other players through limited visuals.

This idea was spawned through an attempt at creating a tabletop RPG that eventually fell through. If this project ever comes to completion it will be a text based rpg with elements from breeding pet sites(khimeros,wajas,gryffs), Social media like elements(your Avatar) will be the adopt/s you are playing as on that thread), JRPG(special interactions, Npcs and character relationship tracking) and Tabletop rpgs(combat and special events).
Last edited by Iliciawild on Tue May 03, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iliciawild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Finished restock- IWild Adopts(4 gelk and 1 keltaur)

Postby Iliciawild » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Gelk

Release type: Auto stock
Gender visualization: None(tracked in Profile)
Ageing:roughly 1 week between infant and Adult
Breeding:about a week average 1-2 foals(3 is rare)
Custom:N/A

So you're probably thinking "Why such a weird name for a horse?" Well they're not actually horses. Gelks are the result of my boredom and insanity. The word Gelk is clipped and blended(oh look linguistic terminology) from Great Elk which is the basis of their design with equine features added.

As foals gelks tend to look almost the same so it's really hard to find out what their variation will be as an adult. Gelks are also genetically unstable till they're adults so some of their features may change or mutate before the adult form.

Gelks are genetic experiment with mostly elk dna and horse added however they also have trace genetics from about 1000 other animals so they may have some very unusual features as adults. This can be nearly anything from having cat ears to having scales and fins. However I will clarify that 2nd Gen and further Gen Gelks are more stable and are much less likely to have a random mutations show up(this is determined by lovely D100).

Breeding

Due to their unstable genetics Gelks are not available as custom pets. However they are by far the most common adopts I'll be making and will be fairly cheap to breed.

Gelks are gendered pets so you need one male and one female gelk to breed. Any 2 gelks can breed however some gelk variations are more likely to pass on thier genes at specific times of the year.

Breeding Gelks is super easy to breed and only cost a common to do so(unless you use a special breeder)
If you use a special breeder make sure you put its name and type special in brackets next to it

If there is open slots for gelk breeding you just need to fill out the following form in a reply on this thread. DO NOT SEND A TRADE TO PAY.
I will message you when i am ready to make your breeding request and once the foals are ready ill message you again for payment.

Code: Select all
[b]GELK Breeding Request[/b]
Mother Gelk:
Father Gelk:
Method of payment:(points or pets)

More Gelk Links

Gelk Variations and Mutations
Gelk Special Breeders
Last edited by Iliciawild on Sat May 07, 2016 11:06 am, edited 7 times in total.

Iliciawild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoSt In PrOgReS » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Proposed Name: i will fill it in later
Pet Species:Willow Keltaur
Estimated Pet Value: Rare
Offer: Sent!
Last edited by LoSt In PrOgReS on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyhou.se | Valley of kings | Deviantart
She/her | CET
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 35 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
LoSt In PrOgReS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin~Spice » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:15 am

-
Last edited by Pumpkin~Spice on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pumpkin~Spice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iliciawild » Sun May 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Gelk Variations and Mutations

Gelk Variations are fundamentally Different linearts/body types that adult Gelks can have. Offspring and Availability of Variations depends on time of year, parentage and rarity. I will not be revealing how to breed for specific Variations that would ruin the fun of experimentation. However I will say that specific breedings at the right time of year can create completely new variations. And I will be sneaking new ones in every once in a while.

All Gelks are breedable with all other gelks however it should be noted that some mutations will be harder to breed than others.
Click on a variation for more information

Last edited by Iliciawild on Fri May 06, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Iliciawild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Raffle Event #1 is up- IWild Adopts

Postby Pumpkin~Spice » Sun May 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Proposed Name: Emerald
Pet Species:Weeping Willow Keltaur