Kittens Galore V.5 [OPEN]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Kittens Galore V.5 [OPEN]

Postby TheScamperPony » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:42 pm

~Kittens Galore~
(Growing kitteh adopts)
Founded by Wildwolves195, with new owner Scamps and Co-Owner Yummeh xx!

News
Made us a temporary thread, since Yummeh is not responding. Might become permanent.

WW and Scamps originally designed growable cat adopts. But they don't just have one outcome. Oh no. That would be boring. So, the newborns all grow into a few different second stages. And then those kitties will grow into different adults, and none will have the same design as another! So you won't have the same finished product as someone else's, unless you adopted from WW. She has a few different outcomes, but you might have the same cat as another person!

Using these two lovely linearts by Tesseri-Shira here and here
The cats grow at different rates depending on their litter and specific design, I can make no promises, but they will usually grow in a week or two weeks. After each litter is entirely grown, you can look at the archives for the other kitten outcomes of that same litter, to see what you could have gotten had you picked a different number from the litter. These are first-come-first-serve, with a few exceptions. Those on the blacklist are banned from here and adopting kits. All their kits will go to a new player. So anyhow, enough explanations. Onto the rules we go!

THE RULES

1.) Be polite.
2.) You may only adopt one kit per litter.
3.) Try to use proper spelling and grammar. It's not a real must, but it helps people to actually understand you.
4.) Don't pester the artist to make a specific adopt. You may suggest designs, though, but that's it.
5.) Don't beg to be put on the whitelist. Firstly, I won't. Secondly, it'll quite likely have the opposite effect intended.
6.) NO STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S CATS. They aren't click-and-takes for everyone to just grab, so if you want one, come and adopt it. If this rule is broken, you will, absolutely, without a doubt, end up on the blacklist. Period.
7.) RESPECT THE ARTISTS. If they're trusted enough by me to be here, they know what they're talking about and deserve the same amount of respect as I do. Just because they don't own this place doesn't mean being rude to them won't have any consequences. Trust me, it will.
8.) You can only have three growing cats a a time.
9.) Do not ask for us to PM you any cats you get, as they will be posted here and no exceptions will be made. You have to come here to get them!
10.) Please, unless a litter is available, do not post a form. If you do, you will get a Warning. Also, unless the Rescue Kittens have an actual number by them [it will not be written out] then they are not for adoption. Only take kittens that have not yet been adopted!

Blacklist

If you do something to deserve to be on the Blacklist, I will give you one warning. You can get up to three warnings. You can redeem yourself after a while. Like if you have three warnings, and I feel you have been good, I will knock you down to two warnings. It will go like that on down the line. On your first warning, you will be put on the Blacklist with one warning. You will only be allowed to have two growing kittens at a time. On your second warning, you will still be placed on the Blacklist, but with two warnings. You will only be allowed to have on growing kitten at a time, and you won't be eligible for breeding. On your third warning, you will still be on the Blacklist but with one warning. You will only be allowed to have one growing kitten at a time, you will not be allowed to breed, and you cannot adopt from any pairs bred. When you are banned, you will be permanently on the Blacklist. All your cats will be given to someone else and you can no longer post or adopt here.

irecala: One warning for making a false form
Kale_Dragon_Keeper: One warning for posting a form when told not to
paint the wind: For spamming

Whitelist

Wildwolves195
Yummeh
SteffiDaBeagle
SweetCorgi
Scamps
Vampire Kitty
Bartimaeus
~SilverTabbyCat~

Artists

Scamps
SweetCorgi
Vampire Kitty
Bartimaeus
~SilverTabbyCat~

Mini-Mods

Scamps
Bartimaeus
SweetCorgi
SteffiDaBeagle

Banners

Made by xX-Callisto-Xx!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204721&p=5373378#p5373110][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/2hef0qc.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by Scamps!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204721&p=5373378#p5373110][img]http://www.vanm.net/images/jvm/kgbutton.png[/img][/url]

Made by Wildwolves!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204721&p=5373378#p5373110][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/wildwolves195/CS%20Stuff/Advertisement.png[/img][/url]

Made by Wildwolves!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204721&p=5373378#p5373110][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/eolr4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Made by Tessakitty!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204721&p=5373378#p5373110][img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1700/cooltext461342854.png[/img][/url]

Made by Tessakitty!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204721&p=5373378#p5373110][img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1531/cooltext461342984.png[/img][/url]

Made by poodlemama2!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204721&p=5373378#p5373110][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nr3brm.jpg[/img][/url]

Our Affiliates!
Last edited by TheScamperPony on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scamps' Post

Postby TheScamperPony » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Scamps' Post

Adopting

..::OPEN::..

Well, this is how it works. see I have a litter, you post the form for a kit, and BAM there you go! You've got your kitteh! XD As long as you DO NOT edit your post, you are fine. You will receive a warning if you do. Don't bug the crap out of me, and we're cool!
[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0080FF]I WANT TO ADOPT FROM SCAMPS![/color][/b][/u]
[u][b]Username:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Litter Name:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Kitten Number:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Kitten Name:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Kitten Gender:[/b] [/u]
[/center][/size]

Available Litters!

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-

Breeding

Here is where you can request breedings between your two cats, or if you have another owners permission, their cats. Each litter will have four kittens, no more, no less. You get to keep one, and if you bred with someone else's cat, they get one too. The rest will go for adoption. Sometimes I will release a random litter, and the parents will go to the Pound. DO NOT request for more than four cats. >.<
[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0080FF]I WANT SCAMPS TO BREED MY CATS![/color][/b][/u]
[u][b]Mother Name, Image, and Owner:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Father Name, Image, and Owner:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Permission:[/b] [/u]
[/center][/size]

Breedings to do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Available Litters to Adopt

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-

Customs

Want a custom kitteh? Well, here you can order one! It only comes in adult, so no, you will not get it in kitten form. Customs are FREE but TIPS are NOT NECESSARY but LOVED. You can have one custom per slot opening. Please don't go: "Surprise me!" that doesn't cut it. I want a description of some kind. It doesn't have to be long, it can be short, just make sure it's there.
[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0080FF]I WANT SCAMPS TO MAKE ME A CUSTOM![/color][/b][/u]
[u][b]Description:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Name:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Gender:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Other:[/b] [/u]
[/center][/size]

Customs to do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Pick-ups

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-
Last edited by TheScamperPony on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~SilverTabbyCat~'s Post :D

Postby ~SilverTabbyCat~ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:41 pm

~SilverTabbyCat~'s Post

Adopting

..::CLOSED::..

Hey! It's me, the new artist who hasn't even released her first litter yet! Well, they'll be out real soon, I just have to work out everything on the shiny new thread ^_^ (They'll be really awesome!)

Anyway, this is how it works. see I have a litter, you post the form for a kit, and BAM there you go! You've got your kitteh! XD As long as you DO NOT edit your post, you are fine. You will receive a warning if you do.

Additional Artist Comments:
I hope you like my litters! ^_^
[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0000FF]I WANT TO ADOPT FROM ~SilverTabbyCat~![/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Available Litters!

-My first litter is done!-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-

Breeding

Here is where you can request breedings between your two cats, or if you have another owners permission, their cats. Each litter will have four kittens, no more, no less. You get to keep one, and if you bred with someone else's cat, they get one too. The rest will go for adoption. Sometimes I will release a random litter, and the parents will go to the Pound.

I've never breed any pets before so I don't know how good they will be, I can try, but you know..
[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0000FF]I WANT ~SilverTabbyCat~ TO BREED MY CATS![/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Breedings to do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-
Last edited by ~SilverTabbyCat~ on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 am, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImage
Probably won't be on here much. I've gotten really tired of CS.
~SilverTabbyCat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VampireKitty's Post <3

Postby .karkat. » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

VampireKitty's Post

NEWS:
~None~

Adopting

Well, this is how it works. see I have a litter, you post the form for a kit, and BAM there you go! You've got your kitteh! XD As long as you DO NOT edit your post, you are fine. You will receive a warning if you do.

Have fun and take care of your kitteh 8D
DO NOT EDIT FORMS! I am saying that once again.
Please don't pester me about when I'm making another litter, just be patient.

[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0000FF]I WANT TO ADOPT FROM VAMPIREKITTY![/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Available Litters!

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

Breeding

Here is where you can request breedings between your two cats, or if you have another owners permission, their cats. Each litter will have four kittens, no more, no less. You get to keep one, and if you bred with someone else's cat, they get one too. The rest will go for adoption. Sometimes I will release a random litter, and the parents will go to the Pound.

Have fun and be patient when waiting for the kits of your couple :3

[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0000FF]I WANT VAMPIREKITTY TO BREED MY CATS![/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Breedings to do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-

Customs

Want a custom kitteh? Well, here you can order one! It only comes in adult, so no, you will not get it in kitten form. Customs are FREE but TIPS are NOT NECESSARY but LOVED. You can have one custom per slot opening. Please don't go: "Surprise me!" that doesn't cut it. I want a description of some kind. It doesn't have to be long, it can be short, just make sure it's there.
[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0080FF]I WANT VAMPIREKITTY TO MAKE ME A CUSTOM![/color][/b][/u]
    [/center][/size]

Customs to do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Pick-ups

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-

;3
Last edited by .karkat. on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
.karkat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SweetCorgi's Adoptions [Breeding/Adopting OPEN]

Postby corgie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 pm

SweetCorgi's Post

Adopting

Well, this is how it works. see I have a litter, you post the form for a kit, and BAM there you go! You've got your kitteh! XD As long as you DO NOT edit your post, you are fine. You will receive a warning if you do.

-Put your comments here-

[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0000FF]I WANT TO ADOPT FROM ________![/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Available Litters!

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

Breeding

-Put your comments here-

[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0000FF]I WANT ______ TO BREED MY CATS![/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Breedings to do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-

Customs

[size=85][center][u][b][color=#0080FF]I WANT ______ TO MAKE ME A CUSTOM![/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Customs to do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Pick-ups

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-
Last edited by corgie on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bartimaeus's Post

Postby Bartimaeus » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 am

Bartimaeus's Post

Adopting

Well, this is how it works. See I have a litter, you post the form for a kit, and BAM there you go! You've got your kitteh! XD As long as you DO NOT edit your post, you are fine. You will receive a warning if you do.

NOTE: Bartimaeus is a lazy old fart with alot of homework. x3. I'm 13, and am preparing for GCSEs after Christmas, so I have alot of work ahead of me. Just don't rush me with breedings, don't yell at me for your kits to grow, and we're cool. ;D
I'll tend to post rescue kittens, or special litters with only two or three kits in each litter. Maybe more.
I have something Summer themed up soon, since they were made ages and ages ago, but Yummeh never posted 'em. Enjoy them anyways, seeing as summer is over. D:
Don't worry though! Barty has something awesomsauce planned for Guy Fawkes Night, an English holiday. I'm British, incase you didn't know. No Halloween stuff though. Never Halloween. D: Sorry, but Barty loathes that holiday, yet loves All Hallows Eve. Want to know more? PM me. ;D

[center][u][b][color=Green]I WANT TO ADOPT FROM BARTY!! 8D[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Litter Name:[/b]
[b]Kitten Number:[/b]
[b]Kitten Name:[/b]
[b]Kitten Gender:[/b]
[/center]

Available Litters!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

Breeding

Here is where you can request breedings between your two cats, or if you have another owners permission, their cats. Each litter will have three kittens, no more, no less. You get to keep one, and if you bred with someone else's cat, they get one too. The rest will go for adoption.

[size=85][center][u][b][color=Green]I WANT BARTY TO BREED MY CATS!! 8D[/color][/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

Breedings to do

None as of yet. :C

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Breeding Archives

Customs

[center][u][b][color=Green]I WANT BARTY TO MAKE ME A CUSTOM! 8D[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b]Other:[/b] [/u][/center]

Customs to Do

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Pick-Ups

-None-

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Archives

-None-

~Barty
Last edited by Bartimaeus on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:59 am, edited 14 times in total.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.:BARTIMAEUS:.

| Trade | Hoards | Send them spiders! | ★Tumblr |
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Bartimaeus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shelter

Postby TheScamperPony » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:17 pm

The Shelter

Kittens are brought in here for adoption. They all have different and unique pasts. After a breeding, parents come here unless it was a requested breeding. Some are rescues, some are given up, and some are re-possessed. You have to have an open mind and loving heart to take one of these kitties! All cats here are adults.

Form to adopt:
[size=85][center][color=#BF80FF]I WANT TO ADOPT FROM THE SHELTER![/color]
[u][b]Username:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Kitten name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Number:[/b][/u]
[u][b]I promise that I will give this kitten a good home.[/b][/u]
[/center][/size]

For Adoption
-None-

Females
-None-

Male Cats
-None-
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Shop

Postby TheScamperPony » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:57 am

The Shop

To buy items, you need KGK(Kittens Galore Kash). You can buy KGK with.....
One Wishlist Very Commom: 50 KGK
One Wishlist Common: 100 KGK
One Wishlist Uncommon: 200 KGK
One Wishlist Rare: 400 KGK
One Wishlist Very Rare: 700 KGK
Store Pet: 600 KGK
Hoard Pet: 200 KGK

Form to buy KGK:
[size=85][center][color=#BF80FF]I WANT TO BUY SOME MOOLAH![/color]
[u][b]Pets:[/b] [/u]
[u][b]Amount of KGK:[/b] [/u]
[/center][/size]

Items can only go on Adult cats, but potions can be used on any stage. If you want to buy something, fill out this form:
[size=85][center][color=#BF80F0]I WANT TO BUY AN ITEM![/color]
[u][b]Item:[/b] [/u]
[b][u]Pet it's for:[/u] [/b]
[/center][/size]

Regular Items
-None-

Special Offer Items
-None-

Potions
-None-
Last edited by TheScamperPony on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Contests

Postby TheScamperPony » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 am

Contests

Contests are usually free, so now worries there! There are all sorts of things to do here! Each contest will have prize(s) for the winner(s). Contests can be hard, or easy, depending on which you enter! For raffles and such, I use random.org to be fair! Do not ask who won or such, I'll only make you wait longer to find out! If you have a suggestion for a contest, PM me!

Inspirations
(Idea used from Cheetah Eggs)
Some rules and info for our contest!
-I do not want to see already existing designs.
-It is REQUIRED you keep the tiny words.
-You can only enter one time per raffle session.
-NO QUOTING FORMS!! Period. It confuses me. XD
-The prize will be an adult.
-Ends when I want it to. XD
-When you choose a number, it will go into the area below so that people know not to choose the number. You can choose any number from 1-100.

And our form:
[center][size=85][color=#0080FF]I WANT TO ENTER INSPIRATIONS!!![/color]
[b][u]Username:[/u] [/b]
[b][u]Inspiration:[/u] [/b]
[b][u]Number:[/u] [/b]
[/size]
[size=1]Ifeelinspired[/size][/center]

Taken numbers:
2(DharSii)
7( SweetCorgi)
32(kittygem32)

Archive of Prizes
-None-
Last edited by TheScamperPony on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby TheScamperPony » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 am

~..::Reserved::..~
TheScamperPony