LSE- Little Signature Equines (New changes on last page)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should i do next?

Fire (Example: Eithne)
No votes
Wind
15%
Water
8%
Earth (Example: Cruxius)
No votes
Ice (+ thunder : Example: Coming soon)
31%
Wood
No votes
Thunder (+ Ice: Example : Comin soon)
No votes
Metall
8%
Light (Example: Driandra)
15%
Darkness (Example: Chiandro)
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: LSE- Little Signature Equines (New changes on last page)

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Great! Yes, yes. That's a really nice idea. And of course I'm going to be going to dream island to play with the ownerless LSE's that live there hehe.
Foals from dream island could have a special trait maybe? Since they weren't born upon normal ground like babbehs from owned parents owo

Also I have found the correct answer for the last question for Mr Chimera now lol
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Great! Yes, yes. That's a really nice idea. And of course I'm going to be going to dream island to play with the ownerless LSE's that live there hehe.
Foals from dream island could have a special trait maybe? Since they weren't born upon normal ground like babbehs from owned parents owo

Also I have found the correct answer for the last question for Mr Chimera now lol

but to make it, i would need to open a new thread, because of shortage of space ^^ bit this is something i had in mind for longer, because this here is not more then an overworked thread from my older fanart signature equines and the LSE should have a whole own thread ^^ with more space etc.
and yeah, maybe i would give them a special item that mark them as dreamisland foals, because they are born in a paradise and would been seperated from their parents and friends

sad that you can only enter 1 time xD
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm

That's perfectly understandable. These things do need lots of space after all ^-^

Yep. Would have been a waste not to keep the thread had you have decided to just get it locked and make something entirely new instead.

An item would be great. A little something for each dreamisland foal o3o

Highly sad, he's too beautiful not to be fawned over lol <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:21 pm

The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me