Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Postby Red weasel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:30 pm

snip-
Last edited by Red weasel on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moony » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:44 am

Dropping out c:
Last edited by Moony on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
i just wished he liked me back...

Deviant Art | ToyHouse

No matter how you get there or where you end up,
human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home
ImageImage
Moony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Username:
rose boy
Kennel Number:
The lovely bear in Kennel 77!
Use:
If I won Orion, he would be incorporated into my current storyline of deities and mythological creatures. He would be a main character, working side by side with another one of my characters to deliver the messages between gods in their world. He would get plenty of art, and have a relatively large role in the story I plan on writing, as the sun god would be the main character, so he would be like the second most important character!
Name:
Orion
Species and/or specific breed:
Sun Bear
Personality:
Orion is the cold-hearted guardian or the sun deity. His only loyalty is to the sun god, and he would protect him until the end of his life. He is quite loud, and very clumsy. He often trips over his words, and is quite soft-spoken compared to most deities. His quiet nature makes it quite difficult for him to make "friends," but he doesn't care much for them either, as in his opinion, they cloud judgement and take your mid off of the task at hand. If anyone chooses to get on his bad side, he'll be more likely to try to scare them off than actually fight them. Orion is orderly and punctual, running on a schedule at all times, if his schedule is broken, it is cause for panic, and he would do anything to get back to his planned day. He is not an independent creature, and does not function properly on his own. He is very dependent of the sun god, and needs to be told what to do at all times or else he may feel without purpose. To him, being without purpose is of of the worst feeling imaginable, as it was something he felt during his mortal lifespan.
History/Background:
It felt like the world was shaking underneath my paws. I was being lifted, cleared of earthly wounds and filth. The light surrounded me, I could see nothing but a brilliant light, I was frozen. I-I'm dead. I thought, realizing what had happened. But in reality, my death was where my life had began. The light slowly faded, a silhouette prowled out of the center of the brightness. It lifted its head and roared, shaking the world around the two of us, yet I felt safe. He paused about 3 fox-lengths away and the world became a blurred mess. The curious thing, though, was that the blurrier the world became, the more in focus he was. A jaguar, his pelt as black as soot, but with eyes as bright as the sun. The jaguar's jaw did not move, but the room seemed to be filled with his voice.
"Orion." he paused, tilted his head and let out a wheeze. "Apologies." he muttered, "Orion, I now assign you to my side, until a valiant death in battle."
My eyes widened as I remembered the tales that my mother had told me when I was a cub. How the sun god had claimed his warriors with those very words, and how they were to serve him until their deaths in return for being made partially immortal.
"Yessir." I muttered, taking in the responsibility I had agreed to. "I shall serve you until the end of my days."
The jaguar smiled, "Good. Now come." He began walking back into the light. I followed him. And that's how my life truly began.
Weapon:
Orion's main weapon is brute force. Becoming a guardian deity amplified his previous strengths by the hundreds. He relies on his body mass and large claws to plow through threats to his king, the sun god. He also has black steel claw caps, and they are longer and sharper than his natural claws. When going into war with Stilla, the moon god, he prepares by pushing the caps over his claws, and sliding into his golden armor. The caps are made of a black stained steel, with serrated edges and intricate carvings and runes engraved into the steel. His armor is golden, with protective spells carved into its surface, and more powerful spells on the inside, where they could not be broken by the claws of the enemy.
Abilities/Powers:
Ever since Orion had been 'chosen' he had gained many abilities or perks. Is favorite perk is the fact that he no longer has to eat or sleep to function. Of course it was nice, but he no longer was bound by the simple needs of being mortal. Another perk was that he could no longer die of old age and such. He can now only die in the heat of battle while protecting his master. All of his previous abilities have been amplified, making him stronger, faster, and even a bit smarter.
andwellallfloatonokay
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:44 am

thought I'd spruce up the place in a bit <3

Username: JerseyDusk
Kennel Number:26
Lineart Link/Credits: link
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfragments » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:25 am

Username: fangraixiii
Kennel Number: 61
Use: He'd definitely become part of the family my main characters have((a couple and their adopted kids/pets))! He'd live in a house full of others so he'd never be lonely and would definitely get a lot of art of him and the others having misadventures and such!
Name: Cedar
Species and/or specific breed: Feline
Personality:
Cedar is very affectionate, though not very trusting of strangers. When he takes to someone, it's nearly impossible to get him away from them. He's very timid, and always hides behind those he trusts, or stays near them. He's a total sweetheart, and is very likely to spend all day laying in your arms as you read or play games. He's very gentle, and would almost definitely cry if he accidentally hurt a fly.
History/Background:
Warmth. A heartbeat. Steady, strong, safe. Mom. Home.
Mom raised us for a while, but she was sick. We barely knew how to take care of ourselves when she died. The others, they gave up without her, and before long, "we" became "I."
Weeks passed as I traveled through the woods I was only vaguely familiar with. I was getting by but I was scared and lonely. Being sad doesn't make for a good time when you're trying to survive on your own. At some point, I came across a house. It was a pretty good size, and the food from inside smelled incredible. I wandered onto the porch of the house and decided to crash there for a while. Smelling the food was almost as good as eating it. I must have fallen asleep there, because the next thing I know is that I'm being carried into the house by gentle but strong hands, and I'm placed in a cardboard box. The humans who took me in nursed me back to health, and with time I became a happy and healthy kitten!
So here I am, I have a home and a family. I get to eat amazing food everyday, and I'm never alone! My life hasn't been very long so far, but I can't wait to find out what's going to happen in the future!
Art:
andwellallfloatonokay
DID system | They/them pronouns please! ^^
Clicks on the guys below are appreciated! ^^
ImageImage Image
starfragments

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teki10 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:05 am

Username: teki10
Kennel Number: 96
Use: I want to come up with a new fantasy story idea and have this buddy be a character in it!
Name: Quintus
Species and/or specific breed: Horned rat!
Personality: Quintus is quiet but mischievous. He's very sweet and polite, but also the one you should go to if you have a sneaky job that needs to be done.
History/Background: He was born to loving parents who wanted nothing but the best for him, but their best wishes did nothing to stop him from being taken when the raids started. Young Quintus, just barely old enough to function on his own, was ripped from his parents and taken to what he would later come to know as "The Block". The Block is a facility that operates by doing tests on extraordinary individuals in the hopes of cloning them, breeding the clones, and ultimately creating a master race of rats. Quintus came to realize that he was there because he had scored outrageously well on a school exam, a very special one that was designed specifically to get prime candidates. At the time he hadnt thought much of the strange obstacles he was put through, as children often dont, and his parents weren't notified that the exam was taking place at all.
As our story progresses, Quintus bands together with some other rats in The Block to try and escape!
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional): Quintus enjoys puzzles of all kinds. Anything that he thinks will challenge him, he's all about. Many people are fooled into thinking that he's the type to never challenge authority, when in reality getting passed authority figures can prove to be a really great puzzle indeed.
He doesn't, however, like rats who think they're better or above him or any of his friends for any reason. He hates being yelled at, loathes being patronized, would rather die than have people he cares about hate him.
andwellallfloatonokay
teki10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anonymous Hyena » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:53 am

Username: Anonymous Hyena
Name: n/a
Breed/Species: canine
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: none
Today's Date: 4/11/17
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: file says sagethegemini and also by mimic so those are possibly the designers/lineart creator
andwellallfloatonanyway

Username: Anonymous Hyena
Name: Umathi
Breed/Species: lion
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: keep her some sort of feline
Today's Date: 4/11/17
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: original unknown Image by caffy on lioden
by i3nici on lioden
andwellallfloatonanyway
Anonymous Hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [...] » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Username: Trashmatsu
Kennel Number: 303
Lineart Link/Credits: Drawn by me
New picture:
ibackedmycarintoacopcar
[...]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holly10012 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:06 am

Username:holly1001
Kennel Number:63
Use:evil felie character
Name:bloodclaw
Species and/or specific breed:cat
Personality:evil coatic nutral
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by holly10012 on Fri May 12, 2017 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

I'll remember Brightheart...When I see a scar on one's face
I'll think of WindClan...Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Heathertail...When someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan...When I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool...When I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf...If I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw...When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf...When I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze...When I'm feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar...If I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing...When I hear something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail...When a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail...Whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe...When I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur...When somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley...When me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool...When I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar...When my loyalty's put to the test
I'll remember the many battles...When I see conflict or strife
I promise to remember all of these cats...For the rest of my life-

Image[/url

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
holly10012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:59 am

Username:
The Wolfe

Kennel Number:

Use:
I've had my eye on this handsome boy for a while, but kept putting it off because I thought someone would have snagged him by now. But now I see he's not been taken, it's my time to shine! If I manage to get him, I will use him as the side of me that doesn't give one and I will use him in an RP or two and stories! I have some great ideas for him...

Name:
His real name is Midnight but he calls himself Requiem. He hasn't used his real name in years!
A Requiem or Requiem Mass, also known as Mass for the dead or Mass of the dead, is a Mass in the Catholic Church offered for the repose of the soul or souls of one or more deceased persons, using a particular form of the Roman Missal.

Species and/or specific breed:
He is a normal horse... or is he? :twisted:

Personality:
To Be Written

History/Background:
To Be Written

Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
- Dislikes: To Be Written
- Mate: No-one
- Appearance: To Be Written
- Other: The wing-like markings on his shoulder blades can turn into actual wings whenever he wills them to.
- Credit to Skellington for the art
andwellallfloatonokay
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me