Tisha-Nick's Adopted Charters(:~DO NOT POST~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Tisha-Nick's Adopted Charters(:~DO NOT POST~

Postby Tisha-Nick » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 pm

This Main Page is under wip!

Most of them here are adopt...Some arnt...

Please do NOT! post here.

Contents!

Neith
TYCHON
Plasia! and Brio
Jax
Cricket<33
AKSEL Or Axel
Velvet
__
Alis<3
Ares
Soken
__
AGLAIA and ??
Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Kayrah <3333333333

Postby Tisha-Nick » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

You Can Adopt/Learn about the Breed Here!!<3

Name: Neith

Species: Kayrah

Personality:

Dislikes:

Here is Some random stuff Why I Like The Kayrah

Why I Like The Breed: Well for one the Kayrah is Very Unique Species I Just love them! There Size and How well TheCalicoTabby devolped the breed just so well! Many reason Why I liked the Kayrah So I woudn't want to go in how Much I Love them Ill just give it short. But, Im also Very glad to have one and Ill love him Forever!

Other Art:

Some Info On the The Kayrah Breed=The First thing Is TheCalicoTabby

Size:
Kayrah are generally 30-50 cm tall at the shoulder when standing straight, although they often crouch low. They are 50-60 cm long, not including their tail, which is often almost as long as their body. Male kayrah are slightly larger and stronger than females, while females are faster and often better climbers.

Behaviours:
Kayrah kits are born in litters of two to three. The father will provide for the mother, but will tend to keep his distance while the kits are being raised. Only when they have been weaned at about two months will he begin to take a more active role in parenting, teaching his children to hunt, climb, hide and survive.

At two years old, they will have reached maturity. At this point, they will either stay with the family or leave to find territories of their own. This is usually determined by the food supply and the size of hunting group; kayrah rarely live in groups of more than five.

Kayrah are usually not very territorial--in fact, they often welcome newcomers. Unless food is scarce, in which case they will challenge all trespassers. An aggressive kayrah will raise its mane and lower its head, pointing its nose towards the ground. If they are confident, their ears will point forwards. A more scared or desperate kayrah's ears are more likely to be pressed flat. Conflicts are usually solved this way, with the smaller or weaker kayrah reconsidering its challenge and fleeing. The winning kayrah will not waste energy chasing them unless they choose to come back.

Kayrah can be domesticated if raised by humans, but most live in the wild.

Diet:
The primary food source of most kayrah is rodents and birds, although they will often eat insects, roots, berries or fruits. Few kayrah fish, as they are not very skilled swimmers due to their mane.

Colouration:
Kayrah have very varied coats. The base colour is usually a neutral brown or grey, with an infinite variety of markings. They often have lighter toes and darker ear tips.

Males have more dark or contrasting manes, while females usually have manes the same or a similar colour to their bodies.

Their eyes can be any colour at all, but they are usually a yellow, orange or redish colour.
Blue or purple eyes are rare among kayrah, and are generally considered attractive.

Habitat:
Kayrah prefer to live in thick forests, often near a source of water such as a stream. They can travel long distances in search of food and territory, but most prefer to settle down when they've found a safe place to live. They are very good climbers, but many dislike the trees, only escaping into the branches when confronted by danger. They prefer to live in borrows, although they are not very efficient diggers, and will usually enlarge a burrow abandoned by another animal or find a sheltered den under the roots of a tree or in the thickest, strongest undergrowth. Rarely, they use caves, although these are often too cold for young. A kayrah will have one to three well-hidden dens throughout their territory. These dens will usually contain a well-constructed nest of mosses, grass, and fur. Kayrah will only share their dens with their kits or mates, and even the closest friends and hunting partners sleep separately.

Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(Custom) TYCHON

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Personality: TYCHON Is strong minded. When He either wants something or knows he is right He wont stop to prove it or get what he wants. He can Be very aggressive towards other males but with females he just wants to make them all happy "Flirt" Or just be friends. He does have a soft spot for pups but rather have his own than taking care of others. He also Has Some trusting problems from when he was a pup so it takes alot to get him to trust you.TYCHON Doesnt play around alot he is always serious (( Sometimes )) But Even being all the negative about him he can be a very sweet and gentle guy. He also isnt the one to try and make alot of friends because he thinks that he can only depend on him. ((His mate and father.)) He even is silly and loving at times when your on his good side!
Mate: Melee Owned By Rocky.
Pups: 1st litter coming soon!
Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plasia! :P and ??

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Adopted From pastel

Name: Plasia
Specias: Steam Punk Wolf
Personality: Unknown ((Since she is new))
Short Story about her:
Mate: None

Thats Only a bit of info about her

Name:
Specias: Wolf Dog
Mate:
Short Story:
Personality:
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jax

Postby Tisha-Nick » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 am

Name: Jax
Species: Fox/Wolf
Mate: Nia Owned By Omo
Pups: None
Personality: Now Jax is just one big puppy. He loves to make others laugh. Not liking anyone to be hurt or sad Jax isnt a fighter. He is very gentle with anyone and loves the pups. He knows his place and wont trying making the other top males angry cause he knows he wouldnt be able to win. But he is very protective when it comes to having his own pups and mate. There is nothing really negative about Jax. He wants to make friends with everyone. If anyone wants to be happy or just to be around someone Jax is the one!
Other art:
Him as A deer(:
Adopted from Lakespur<33
Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cricket

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 am

Adopted From -3B-

Name: Aaliyah
Nickname: Cricket ((She rather be call that!!))
Breed: Husky/Wolf/Australian Shepard
Mate: None
Crush: --
Pups: Nope
Personality:
History:
Art:

UNDER WIP
Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Unamed Wolf needs name!!

Postby Tisha-Nick » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Velvet My Horse!

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Adopted from BritsNadia

Username: Tisha-Nick
Answer: The sperm whale
Mare's Registered Name: Airborne Magic
Mare's Nickname: Velvet
Reason behind Name: One reasons is I love to fly,and Run!
Mare's Size: 14. 4 Hands
Mare's Breed: Rocky Mountain Horse
Mare's Personality: Velvet is a Wild horse. She loves to just be free and live her life wild. Even if she isnt. She can be sometimes stubborn when being ridden but thats just her. Even if she is wild she is very gentle with kids. Trust is hard to Velvet because of her past so she only lets some people ride her or even get close to her. She is a very good horse and kind to other horses. She is also very Loyal to her human.
Why Do You Want To Adopt This Mare: Why Wouldnt I want this Girl! I Mean She just Breath Taking and Iv started to really fall I love<3 Her Colors seem to just come together and bring her out.
Where Will You Use Her: If I can Ill write A story about her. Even Find a Roleplay for her to Join and she will be a Charrie of mine. I will Also Love her forever<3 (: Even Put her in my siggy!
Comments/Suggestions: None, Just amazing Job!
Others:
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopt Long time ago ((Brought back!))

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jules

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Tisha-Nick wrote:Image
Username:

Tisha-Nick

Ratlet Number:

2 ((Even If I did Go for Number 7...I dont want these babies to be left behind!! They All Need loving homes!))

Why do you want to adopt?

Why wouldnt you want to adopt him is my question? I Love how the yellow and orange contrast with the black and grey! There isnt to much design to her that say LOOK OUT! She is very simple in colors. Also this would be my first Rat adopt<3 I only have two other rat characters Felix and __ ((<---She is unnamed since she is new.)) I think that this lovely girl would fit right into my family! It also seems that nobody else wants her? Which I dont understand!! She is a very special looking girl! I Also love her light brown eyes! But, you see its not all adopt her colors! Its also about giving her a forever home.

Rat Name:

Jules

Personality:
In Short Way to put her personality, Sassy, Fun, Sarcastic, Dominant, Playful , Aggressive ,

Quirks:
Being around Human Men (( She doesnt tend to like female humans just depends on who the person is!))
Sleeping Under her little log
Being Free ((Out from cage!))
Water
Being around other Rats (( Unless there in here cage!))

What do you plan on doing with your rat

I Will join the Rp, But I cant RP alot because Im always busy! But I plan on doing everything I can with her! You Might not see alot of art, Thats because Im waiting to get a mouse for my laptop to make it a bit easy for me to draw or color in.

If you feel you can no longer care for your Rat, will you return it here to find a new home?

Yes, But I dont Plan on Giving her up unless I have too!

Artwork/Story?
I Can give you a brief look at her history, But I might right a little story. For the art work I cant do right now, If I can I will! [/center]

Huge Wip
Last edited by Tisha-Nick on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me