NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-new poll-Codedrop+New litter's!

Postby persay » Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 pm

May I snag the second bean for the code drop please? thanks so much <3

I want to adopt!
Username:
Name:
Litter: 1(well its litter 4 but *shrugs*), special litter 1 (well its litter 2)
What do you think the markings will be:
Thoughts on the test feature?:
other:

wip
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sat May 20, 2017 2:11 pm

you need to fill out the markings for the special litter or theres no point in adding the form. And iam leaving litter as 1 as its the first litter up :) i dont like confusing people with the litter number as no litters have number :)
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sat May 20, 2017 2:33 pm

I feel bad for the poor scorpion hunter helper xD
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:11 am

you and me both XD.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:07 pm

I wasn't sure of which to choose for the hunters but eventually chose the floofy one XD I'm sure it'll find a home!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-TEST FEATURE LITTER UP-Temp hunter

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 am

Time for the hunters to be judged!

Scorpian has no forms, so no one wins him(though now i need to figure out what to do with the poor guy.

As for the others!
The winner of the Fur dragon horse, who is indeed based off a husky(what favourite dog how could i resist?!) is
Queen Chrysalis wrote:I want one of the hunt helpers
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Number: 2
Name: Jae
First thing that popped into your mind with it?: Some sort of large fluffy dog. Malamute or Husky would be the most common option based off of the facial markings.
Personality:
Quite laid back, doesn't generally take it upon himself to bother with wasting energy upon trivial things. He worries about the health and safety of his friends, kind of a mum type as he gently offers advice on how to eat and drink better. Isn't bothered about getting muddy, he'd rather not end up covered in mud and grass but if it it happens that's perfectly fine. You find a DH more loyal than this fluffy sweetheart. Blizzard is incredibly gentle, he knows his own strength and wont use all of it unless he physically needs to.
Hunt specialty: dragon horses
Why do you want it?: There's just something about fluffy critters, I can't resist them! Also this one is based off of a dog and I love dogs! His design is simple yet charming and quite pleasing to the eye.
Story about how you got it:
The warm touch of sunshine brought a welcome break from the previous few days of pouring rain and gloomy skies. Most of the places in the park where I'd usually sit and watch the world go by for a while were sadly still wet, even with the brilliant sunshine. So the sheltered bench it was to be.

The sky was so clear you could see for miles. Something Mara seemed to appreciate as she stood eyes fixed on the distant hills as if there was something there she could see or hear that I could not. Smoke curled from her nostrils and one hoof pawed the ground in a gesture of displeasure. The question I had been about to ask died on my lips as a black and white winged form flew overhead with the beat of magnificent wings.

The A.D.H landed smoothly a few feet away an almost sheepish expression on it's face as Mara snarled at the newcomer. She was not keen that was clear.

"Easy Mara, everything is ok. I don't believe this stranger intends to harm either of us" I murmured quietly, moving to stand in front of the newcomer. Its black and white head dipped downward in a gesture of thanks before it moved forward and gently butted my hand
You fine with them staying as hunt helpers?: Oh absolutely

QUEEN CHRYSALIS!!!
i picked hers over the others becuse both her and Mango30 put a lot of effort in BUT there can only be one winner and i like how she added in her other Dragon horse plus, unfortunately if you fed Marshmellows to a dragon horse they would make it sick, to much sugar in them(though moths could eat marshmellows they have no mouth to consume them with...). Take good care of Jae

and the winner for the moth is
CaptainRon wrote:I want to hunt
Username: captainron
Go with?: nah
Dragon horse you are sending?: blaze

UPDATE: Edited form
I want one of the hunt helpers
Username: captainron
Number: 3
Name: Dazzle
First thing that poped into your mind with it?: "Saphira totally lied, these butterfly lines are so pretty" and "COLLLOOOOORRRSSS"
Personaltiy: Friendly, very kind, he loves to be around people. However, should you go hunting with him, he will likely pay more attention to you than anything else, and it's less likely that you will find anything.
Hunt specialty: Dragon horses- his bright colors attract others to him.
Why do you want it? He's very pretty :)
Story about how you got it:
One day, I was just walking home and I happened to pass by some little kids with a lemonade stand. Of course, children selling stuff always melts my heart and I had to buy some lemonade from them. I ended up buying it all, even though I was supposed to be saving my money to pay my phone bill, but it was actually some really good lemonade, so I didn't feel too guilty about it. Anyway, I continued on my way home, sipping this yummy lemonade, and just enjoying the walk, when suddenly- I tripped. My lemonade went flying through the air and splashed all over the ground; money WASTED. I also scraped up my knee quite a bit, blood was getting everywhere, and it hurt really bad, I wasn't sure If I would be able to finish walking home. So, I was just sitting on the ground, trying to pick all the rocks and dirt out of my scrapped up knee, and then I looked up, and this pyschadelic creature was inches away from me, making slurping sounds as it sucked up all my spilt lemonade. I sat in awe, and simply watched it until it was done. After if finished it's snack, it noticed me, and, concerned about my injury helped me home. He's been with me ever since.
You fine with them staying as hunt helpers?: yepperoni

Caption Ron
Why becuse out of the forms posted i belive he put the most work into it, not only that i do like how he added in the bit about the Moth dragon horse drinking Lemonadi as i do belive its very sweet like the nectar that moths and butterflys feed on. My only slite issue with it is that Dazzle isnt as big as the story seems to imply. And when i said they look silly i was refering to there head puff XD.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon May 22, 2017 10:58 am

Thank you so much! I had fun writing in Mara to the story <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon May 22, 2017 11:22 am

Yay :) I'm so excited to give dazzle a home! xD
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon May 22, 2017 1:08 pm

*shrugs then claps* Congrats everyone! :D

And if anything, i can take the scorpian boy. He'd definitely make a good mate for my other DH. :3

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Ah, I didn't know marshmallows are bad for them XD My mistake! I'll be sure to take note of this. Congratulations to Queen Chrysalis, though!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me