Dralons Have MOVED!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Dralons! (FREE ^.^)(MANETAILS!)

Postby azhdarchid » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:26 am

Sorry guys, I do think Dralons are on a bit of a break right now.
(I do hope Unpredictable is alright)
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dralons! (FREE ^.^)(MANETAILS!)

Postby angel3302 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Parent One: Image
Type: Tiptail
Base: 8CB641
Eye: 6C9ACD
Stocking1: f700ca
Holly Leaves: 2C7349
Polka Dots: c702ff
Splotches: 03dcfd
Parent Two: Image
Type: Tiptail
Base: e5d2c9
Eye: 29957d
Jaw: 94afb8
Chin: 9449b8
Eye Glow: fac29a
Collar Dots: 69b31f
Belly: ec3865
Chest Sun: 809070
Blanket: e5876d
Salki Legs: 05586d
Leg Spots: afff6d
Sock2: eacc84
Tail Bands: 82ddc2
Flank Cat: beed3c
Tiger Stripes: be95eb
Vav: 2d95eb
Mane Spots: ff9570
Wrappings: GRADIENT(ff0078, 990048)
Glow: fff88c
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angel3302

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dralons Have MOVED!

Postby unpredictable » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here. Feels a bit weird, especially since it's going to be my last time.

I've moved Dralons to a new site. I really am deeply and truly sorry if there are any of you who still love the Dralons but won't be able or willing to follow them to their new location. This decision was not made lightly, but I feel that is a better home for them now than CS. Here is a link to their new thread. https://www.xanje.com/forums/thread-1265808.0

Note that not all features are there yet. They're being brought over very slowly so I don't overwhelm myself.

If you happen to still have points for the extra features thread, you may still spend them there, but can no longer buy more. It's suggested that you spend them as soon as possible. People who have points there will be PMed a reminder about them tomorrow. Here is a link to the extra features thread. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2463373

And that, I suppose, is all the actual information. Below is just some explanation if you'd like to know the reason for the move.

I never really planned to take a break from the Dralons. Things just kept coming up in my life that delayed me. In the past year, I've had wonderful things happen to me like becoming a pattern artist for my favourite pet site, as well as terrible things, like my cat dying. I have to admit, guilt also kept me from coming back. That Halloween event that I dropped the ball on so badly, how long it had been since I'd done an order fill...

Dralons was also a source of stress in my life. It became too big for me to handle in the state I was in and the depression and anxiety that developed from outside sources never seemed to go away, only change the reason why it was there, so I never felt able to come back. I could never reliably say that if I started Dralons up again that I wouldn't have to take another hiatus shortly afterward.

Also... let's face it, this thread is badly put together. Dralons has evolved a lot since I first started the thread, but I tended to just tack new features on instead of integrating them in a logical and easy to understand way. That was what struck me most when I finally did start to think about bringing them back in some way.

The other main reason why I decided to move them, rather than just starting a new thread on CS, is that I'm not really on CS that much anymore. I come on once a month to adopt the pets, might check on them a bit throughout the month, but that's really it. Xanje however has become my home on the Internet. It's also a smaller site, with a smaller community, so there's less chance that I'll be overwhelmed again.

I'm really excited to get to work with them again. I've had the Dralons as a species in some form since early 2011, so they are very important and special to me, and I love to see what people come up with.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this post, I'd appreciate it if you PMed me rather than posting here and I'll try to answer you as best I can.

Though this is a bit of a sad day, I also really look forward to this next chapter in the Dralon's history. So, to the move, and all the new and exciting things that will come because of it!

Thank you ^.^
unpredictable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me