∂єєя ѕαη¢тυαяу free... Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: тнє ∂єєя ѕαη¢тυαяу free/open

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Deer (Large/Small): Small
Background (y/n): no
Extras: no
References:: Some thing based on this. http://www.jbsewingbox.co.uk/jbshop/ind ... b97dffe384
Other?:
Paymet?: 2010 uncommon, WL pets...??? Or should I exchange for coffee.
Items from shop?: Sweater!! :D ( Is a member) Pink please. and Christmas lights. Red, blue, yellow, green please.
PM?: yep.
 ♂/♀?: ♂
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Deer #:
2 please^^

Name:
StarlightImage

Personality:

History:
Starlight nibble on the leaves, she glance up at the sky and saw it was cloudy. " It will most likely snow.. I wonder if Santa will come and give me gifts. " Starlight thought and ate finish her food. She flicked her tail and trotted to her house, a cave which well, looks like a house. She shivered under her blanket, she went to her moss bed and curled up on it and took some blankets she found from the forest, and place on herself. She froze, Santa! She ran out and took her stocking out and place near her bed, then went back to her bed covering herself with blankets. WIP

Reason for wanting to adopt:
OMG, it was love at first sight for me, I love pink soooooo much! it is my favourite color, the colors you used for her is amazing, and it suits her to a T. It would be a dream come true if I could own her, cause she is so cute and beautiful. And it would be awesome if I can have her as my first deer here who would acompany me all the way. She is like my dream deer, with all my favourite colors joined in together. I was a little upset when I saw I lost the auction deer number 5, but when I saw her, her colors and looks cheered me up, and then I am not sad. Don't know why, but I was thinking if I should try out for her and went to take a nap, and I saw her in my dreams! OMG. My country don't snow and I wish it did, so I never seen snow before, and Starlight reminds me of snow, I wouldn't mind my country not snowing, cause I have Starlight here to remind me about snow and I can pretend it is snowing. I get inspiration to draw when I see her, I drew a few sketches of her in my sketch book, and is still trying to find my color pencils. I just love Starlight to bits, and want her soooooooooooooo much! I am trying my best to win Starlight ^^
Last edited by *Blackberry* on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infinite.Imagination » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 pm

HorseFan21, added you ^^

*Blackberry*, I am in love with your reason for adoption! <3 also added you to the front c:
Infinite.Imagination

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Yay thanks. :)
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 am

Lol, thanks^^
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 am

I tried for number 2, it looks like you place my form link at 3, or am I wrong? Cause I don't want to get the wrong one.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 am

She did not. The number is infront of the dear. Like. 4 is infront of the white one. 3 the red one. 2 the pink and 1 the green one.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infinite.Imagination » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:23 am

*Blackberry* wrote:I tried for number 2, it looks like you place my form link at 3, or am I wrong? Cause I don't want to get the wrong one.

As ~Ivan Braginski~ said, the number is in front of the deer c: So since you tried for number 2 I placed the entry behind number 2 c: Don't worry. I placed it under the right one
Infinite.Imagination

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white . horse » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

I put up a form for one of the deer also, and I guess you breezed past me. .___.
Here.
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverrain~ » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:34 am

@Blackberry: Click the x just behind of the deer with the red blanket. It's your deer C:
if you knew me in 2012, im sorry, lmao.

in case you want to interact with me again
~Silverrain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me