▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG !!INACTIVE!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (ARTIST APPLICATIONS)

Postby Mid-life » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:58 am

@ XLOVEr -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, The Wolven, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0011
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:16 pm

@Greyfire -
      Your exploration efforts were successful, and you returned with 100 XP Image!

During your exploration, you happened upon a Rogue. They tell you about their heroic travels across the sea and plead for you to take them in, they're awfully hungry from their journey.
      -----ID #0012
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:04 pm

I'm doing a task! #03
Username + ID: XLOVEr + 738002
Pack name: The Wolven
Prompt: What traditions does your wolf pack celebrate?

The Wolven wrote:The Growth. It happens every month, annually. Some moths, it's twice if the weather permits. This particular ritual takes place the exact same day as new pups sprout from the soil. Within hours of their birth, the pups grow into able-bodied Wolven that are able to walk and talk just like any other fully grown wolf in the pack, though it does not mean they do not require so form of guidance, for these pups are very clumsy, the Growth Ritual is where a sprout is chosen by a mentor or a tutor to help them learn the ways of the Wolven pack.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:14 pm

I want a Founder!
Username + ID: Unohdettu.Lupaus 946652
Founder name: Hoshi
Pack name: The Marsh howlers
Founder prompt: hoshi had been born and raised in the Mountains, his family and pack had lived there for many many generations.. He enjoyed the life with his family, but sometimes he couldnt help but feel like there has to be more to life other than the mountains and his birth pack, the only wolves he had ever seen were part of the same pack, his parents had alway told him to stay with in the packs territory... as Hoshi turned two years old he felt something calling him outside the territory..

he told his parents about the feeling of something calling him to go and exlpore, at first they just hushed the topic for a few weeks but when hoshi noticeably started spending time alone, wandering the edges of the territory on the mountains..his parents decided to tell him about his older brother who supposedly had felt the same calling to go outside the territory of his birth pack

"your brother left when you were under 3 months old..you probably dont remember him but we do, he always wanted to exlpore the surrounding areas of our territory he alway came back home.. until he didnt.. we dont know what happened to him, he just vanished one day and never came back..since then no new wolves have come even near our territory..our pack is getting small and we fear that if you leave you will disappear the same way your brother did.. but we know our pack needs new blood to contiune thriving.." Hoshis father Spook told him before he could contiune hoshis mother Kaze started talking

"so thats why we have decided to give you the chance to contiune our lineage hoshi, you have our permission to go and explore beoynd the mountains,our packmates are getting old and so am i and your father too.. " Kaze spoke with tears forming in her eyes

"but you must promise us one thing, where ever you do go, try and find some friends for your self " spook gave hoshi a small melancholy smile
"because a wolf alone Cannot exist " Kaze and spook said together

___

the voices of his parents faded away from his mind as he let the small breeze of wind ruffle his fur, he looked forwards from a small cliff, < is this it?.. is this my new home?> he thought as he looked at the swamp forest below him,
it had no wolves living in there, so he wouldnt have to fight for the territory and it was everything he wanted in a home, trees,caves,it is protected from too much sunlight.. it had many fresh water sources

Link to image 1- to give an idea of territory looks

link to image 2-to give an idea of territory looks

__
Inspiration/Design Prompt:
im not sure how to explain my preferences for colors so i hope its okay to give palettes of color for ideas other than these ideas,ill give free hands to do what feels/looks the best to the artist!
eye colors:
Fur colors:

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:24 am

I want a Founder!
Username + ID: FleaTea + 1028996
Founder name: Gull
Pack name: Ocean Whisp
Founder prompt:
Gull got her name from when she was only a pup and enjoyed running down to the shore to play with the sea creatures.
She is strong-willed, confident and knows exactly what she wants in life :]
When Gull finally reached an age that she could leave her home pack in the forest, she moved down to the beach! She had always been in love with the glittery waters and warm sand of the ocean, and she thought it would be the perfect place to start a new pack.
Inspiration/Design Prompt: monochromatic brown <3

Hope I did this right haha
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:36 am

@ Unohdettu.Lupaus -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, The Marsh howlers, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0013

@ Hellbound ☣︎ Serpent -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, Nocturn Awoof, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0014

@ FleaTea -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, Ocean Whisp, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0015
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:44 am

@ Hellbound ☣︎ Serpent | 1082607

You're exploration was successful! You've earned 50 XP Image!

It seems like there are no other wolves in sight...However, you stumbled upon something cold and hard. After digging it out of the frozen ground you notice you have found yourself an Omega Custom Medalion!
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:26 am

Shadowmist | ♀ | Queen Alpha | ID #008
Level 1 | 350/1000 XP

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm exploring!
Username + ID:
Greyfire | #375912
Pack name:
Blood Moon

I'm doing a task! #P01
Username + ID:
Greyfire | #375912
Pack name:
Blood Moon
Prompt:
Riversong | ♀ | Beta | ID #012

Oddly enough, Riversong and our dear Shadowmist grew up together in the very same house! Despite not being blood siblings and Riversong being a few years older, you would think the two she-wolves were from the same litter. Shadowmist and Riversong are thick as thieves, as the humans would say! Much like her partner-in-crime, Riversong's life was pretty much so planned out for her before she was even a pup howling for her mother's warmth. As the beta's daughter, she was given pretty high expectations to follow and large footsteps to fill when the time comes for her, if Shadowmist so desires, to step into the Beta role of Blood Moon pack. As the future Beta, Riversong is expected to know how to assist with all basic border patrol duties as her father does now. Even though she and her father may not go out on border patrols themselves very often, it is their responsibility to properly time when patrols are sent out and returned, what wolves are included and their positions, where the patrol group will be sent, and other minor details. In addition to border patrols, she is also responsible for maintaining the hunting patrol schedule. Thankfully, it is not much different than border patrols. Another hugely important part of being a future Beta is knowing how to assist the Queen in leading the pack into battle if one should ever arise. As the Beta, when in battle, it will be her duty to prepare the camp for battle as well as lead her own group of wolves into battle. Fortunately enough, Riversong's father is still actively assisting our young Queen Alpha in her duties for now. Often, just to keep her mind sharp after graduating from Beta Academy, she will tag alongside her father to keep up on current topics of concern within the pack and ensure she can jump right in whenever may be needed. When she isn’t shadowing her father during the day hours, Riversong can be found assisting Shadowmist by picking up some duties that would typically be done by a Luna wolf. Usually, Riversong’s choice of Luna activities entails volunteering to help the elders, babysitting pups for she-wolves in desperate need of a break, and even gathering herbs for the pack medicine wolf!

Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (ARTIST APPLICATIONS PG.5

Postby Mid-life » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:01 pm

@Greyfire -
      On your adventure, a toad ribbits at you. Your exploration efforts were successful, and you returned with 100 XP Image!

@Hellbound ☣︎ Serpent -
      The frosty wind nips at your nose as you trek through the snow, returning safely to your pack territory. Your exploration efforts were successful, and you returned with 150 XP Image!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (1ST BATCH!)

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:09 am

I'm exploring!
Username + ID: / kzryail + 543716
Pack name: The Remnants
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me