Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:02 am

ANNOUNCEMENT:
hi im weegeestar5 and im very forgetful oof
as ive mentioned before, wes gave me permission to take over the scaa!
a new scaa thread will be set up soon - likely this weekend or the following week!
please note, that for simplicitys sake, forms posted on this thread will not count due to not knowing whether users from months ago are still interested or even on CS. HOWEVER, once its set up, you're more than welcome to simply repost your forms on the new thread - ill keep the same codeword as this round to make it easier. as a kind of "grand re-opening", I will keep this round open for an unlimited number of characters. depending on when this thread is set up the code drop for this round will be either the end of October or early November ^^
please note that some rules may be revised as its been a long time since they were made!
if you are listed under staff on the first post and are still interested in being a part of the SCAA, please let me know! I will otherwise be clearing the staff list and looking for new staff members

if you have previously PMed wes with removing characters from the kennels and getting permission to do so, but they are still in the kennels - please let me know!

essentially, if you told wes anything important regarding anything to do with the SCAA, give me a heads up!

please do direct questions to me if you have any!
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Hello! If this isn't allowed, then I totally understand, but I'd love to donate to the SCAA if it's possible. :) I know we're in the process of revamping, so if I have to requote this on the new thread, then I understand, that's fine by me. :)

Username: booklover789
Name: PUP #1 - Painted Blue Ocean
Breed/Species: Canine Hybrid
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Please don't change his design, gender, nor species, and give me credit for designing him. You may change anything else you'd like.
Today's Date: 10/17/2018
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Base by Tealea, design and edits by booklover789.
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #2 - Fiery Angel
Breed/Species: Canine
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Please don't change his design nor species, and give me credit for designing him. You may change anything else you'd like.
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Base by Tealea, design and edits by booklover789.
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #3 - Devil Ram
Breed/Species: Canine-Ram-Saber Tooth Cat Hybrid
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Please don't change his design nor species, and give me credit for designing him. You may change anything else you'd like.
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #4 - Five-legged Yarn Ball
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #5 - Alien Galaxy
Breed/Species: Alien
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Please don't change her design nor species, and give me credit for designing her. You may change anything else you'd like.
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #6 - Two-legged Fluffy Pirate Pup
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Please don't change her design nor species, and give me credit for designing her. You may change anything else you'd like.
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #1 - Siamese Cat
Breed/Species: Canine-Feline Hybrid
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Please don't change her design, gender, nor species, and give me credit for designing her. You may change anything else you'd like.
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Base by Tealea, design by booklover789.
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #2 - Spilled Natural Paint
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #3 - Bumblebee
Breed/Species: Canine-Bee Hybrid
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #4 - Kiwi Bliss
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #5 - Old Blue Sweater
Breed/Species: Canine Robot
andwellallfloatonanyway

Name: PUP #6 - Grape Jelly Popsicle
andwellallfloatonanyway
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:48 pm

THE NEW SCAA THREAD IS HERE
forms on this thread will not count, please repost your form to the new thread if you are still interested!

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Amethyst » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:06 am

Username: Guardian Angel Wolf
Kennel Number: #10
Use:[size=5]andwellallfloatonokay

Name
Cynid

Species and/or specific breed:
Anthro Hyena/Timber wolf

Personality:
Stubborn
Cynid tends to be quite stubborn, he refuses to obey anyone making him more of a Leader than Follower.
Calm
Cynid is very calm most of the time, but when angered his calmness goes away.
Bitter
Cynid became bitter over the years as more and more people have betrayed him. His first gang betrayed him, leaving him behind after fighting in a war between his gang and a rival gang.
Angry
He has always been angry, ever since he could remember.
Collective
He tends to collect more information before making a decision.
Cruel
He is quite cruel and loves to torture others, weather it be enemy or allies.
Vengeful
He tends to get revenge on those who have hurt him.

History/Background:
Cynid was born in late mid-May, the day of his birth was long forgotten. Cynid wasn't like his family, the Kovunir family was known for peace-making. However, Cynid was known to kill and harass others. Cynid left his family when he was thirteen years old, he found a gang called "Toxicated K-9's". They were the #1 strongest gang in the east. After being a part of the gang for four months, they gave him the nickname "Toxic Sinner". He worked his way up to become Boss, he has fought and won many battles. He was known for his assassinations, which were deadly and quiet, so quiet that no one knew he was there. Cynid never thought about his family, it's been over 10 years now since he first left his family. Unfortunately, his family wouldn't stay away from him like he had hoped. One of his younger brothers named, Kovu, came and said to Cynid to stop killing, Cynid just laughed and said he never would, his brother kept bothering him till one day, Cynid killed his own brother. He would never forget what they had done to him and never will.

Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
[u]Likes:
Fighting
Killing
Weapons
Video games
Girls
PM open 24/7
Need help? PM me.
I'll get back to you asap!
Lady Amethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:09 am

C A N D Y C A N E wrote:

Username: Guardian Angel Wolf
Kennel Number: #10
Use:[size=5]andwellallfloatonokay

The new thread has been linked above, please post forms there. Forms on this thread will not be judged

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me