โŠ™ฯ‰โŠ™๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ - BATCH 4 UP | SEEKING STAFF

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should there be another raid/gacha for the Halloween event?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: โŠ™ฯ‰โŠ™๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ - Halloween event DAY 6

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Batch name: 2017 Halloween batch 2
Username: S-S-Sweets
Slide number in catspeople collections: 32!
Catsperson name: Coraline
Catsperson ID: 20

Short personality desc: As her name predicts, Coraline is a character based off of the
creepy children's movie named "Coraline'". Her eyes were stitched over with buttons at a young age,
and she enjoys playing with her little puppeteer doll. She remains silent mostly, having trouble
speaking due to the stitches on the corners of her lips. Although her smile has been stitched on,
she seems worried in a strange way. It's as if she wants to tell you something, but is unable to do so.
She can speak, but finds it painful to do so. The pins in her arm are her source of 'release'.
When she feels angry or agitated, she may take out one of the pinsand jab it into herself.
This is why small amounts of 'fluff' are protruding in certain areas. Most Catspeople will say she's kind
and sweet but quiet, although never really having spoke to her. Some claim otherwise, calling her evil
and demonic. However, she mostly remains in a small house with a meadow, making daisy chains as she
gazes into the sunset silently.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
c
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”‚
โ”‚
c
โ”‚
โ”‚

S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:00 am

Batch name: 2017 Halloween Batch 2
Username: Poltergeist Cutman
Slide number in catspeople collections: 17

Catsperson name: Pumpkin
Catsperson ID: 17
Short personality desc: Pumpkin is a witch, and a rather friendly one at that. During the fall season, she dons her witch outfit and travels around, casting spells in place of playing tricks or giving treats. She is incredibly sweet, but also a chatterbox and braggart on occasion. While she doesn't intend for the spells she casts to cause trouble, there's been more than a few instances of people having their houses turned to candy and getting ants or having their paws magically covered in a sort of gelatin like goop. Pumpkin can't actually cast any dangerous spells, and that's probably for the better. With how much trouble she causes by accident, who knows what she could do under the influence of power?
โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ โ„ฑ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ„ฐ๐“‹๐‘’!

NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cottonthreads » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:42 am

Username: cottonthreads
I would like to join Catstown!
Quitting
Will be going most of my pets to tabby24247, redwolf466 and Brendon_urie
Please delete account
cottonthreads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jufeem » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Batch name: 2017 Halloween Batch 2
Username: jufeem
Slide number in catspeople collections: 6
Catsperson name: Opaz
Catsperson ID: 19
Short personality desc: An absolute perfectionist. She loves to sit by limpid, still waters or contemplate on the shiny facets of white crystals. It helps that she lives in a cave with a moonlit pool and crystal roof. Her only companions are bats who she grooms and keeps fed day to day. She doesn't like seeing one healthier than another.
In her solitary, greyscale world, Opaz longs for a friend to share it with.
jufeem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhoenixofMist » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:15 am

Batch name: 2017 Halloween
Username: PhoenixofMist
Slide number in catspeople collections: 30

Catsperson name: Sapphire Night
Catsperson ID: 12
Short personality desc (whoops, this is a long backstory about how he became a ghost): Sapphire Night was born as royalty of a large empire. He traveled across the land and fought in battle for his father, the emperor. One day, he and his companions decided to take a shortcut through a forbidden forest to reach their destination in time for one of their plans to be carried out properly. Deep inside, he met a kind and gentle catsperson (Not Stardust, another catsperson). She offered to assist the group in their mission. The magic of this young catsperson was unbelievably strong, and the battle was quickly won. Sapphire soon fell in love with this powerful stranger. Their love was not meant to be, however. The forbidden forest and all it's people were cursed. The night before their wedding day, Sapphire's lover was captured by a royal from a neighboring kingdom. When they were missing the following morning, Sapphire believed that his lover left him on purpose, and that it was all a trick to gain fortune and fame from him. After being locked in a prison for months, the poor cursed catsperson was forcefully married to the prince that captured them. The kingdom rejoiced, and word of the sudden marriage spread quickly to Sapphire Night. After all the parties were over a messenger was sent to the Royal Palace. The newlywed couple was then informed of an important diplomatic meeting between them and the neighboring empire at a certain location within the forbidden forest. He was reluctant at first, but his new spouse was raised there, so he decided to accept the invitation. When they arrived at the location, they were met with a beautiful pool of sparkling blue water. Noticing that the people the couple were supposed to meet were not yet there, the forest-born catsperson wanted to bathe in the pool since they were not allowed to bathe as a prisoner. The prince yet again reluctantly agreed and left them in peace. As they were bathing, they noticed something sticking out of the water. They slowly moved closer to examine it. Suddenly, Sapphire jumped out of the water and attacked them with a sharpened scythe. As the cursed catsperson whispered their final breath, a violent eruption of magic burst from their lips and struck Sapphire in the chest. Both of their bodies sunk to the bottom of the pool together. The magic had trapped Sapphire's soul to the spot where he was hit. Now, his ghostly form haunts the pool of water, and strikes those who dare come to whisk his lost love away from him again. SPOOKY~

Now for the actual very short personality desc: Sapphire was once an adventurous spirit. He had charm, character, wealth, a private education, and power. He was somewhat childish and silly, but was also a strategist, warrior, and diplomat.

I don't know if this form was counted or not???
PhoenixofMist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โŠ™ฯ‰โŠ™๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ - Halloween event DAY 2

Postby S-S-Sweets » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 am

S-S-Sweets wrote:

Batch name: 2017 Halloween Batch
Username: S-S-Sweets
Slide number in catspeople collections: 32!

Catsperson name: [REDACTED]. Usually referred to as 'Him'.
Catsperson ID: 13
Short personality desc: It is unknown what 'his' original form is. When seen by the naked eye [REDACTED] takes the form of a catsperson. A small minority of Catspeople have recalled seeing or speaking to 'him', but never asked for 'his' name. Some have even reported seeing 'him' inside bedrooms, lurking in the shadows of the room. It is believed that 'his' eyes, when rarely seen, are glowing, pupilless eyes - similar to his sharp fangs. Some claimed [REDACTED] smiled at them whilst others have only seen him staring from a distance. It remains unknown to this day if [REDACTED] is truly a Catsperson or a figure of Catspeople's imaginations.

(Personal note): I used to suffer from hallucinations due to severe anxiety and depression at the age of 14.
This Catsperson, ironically enough, looks almost exactly like one of those hallucinations. Hense the hallucination-like description.

^ I don't think this form I did was added either aaa --
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
c
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
c
โ”‚
โ”‚

S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:21 am

No worries! Everything has now been properly updated <3
Speaking of batch forms, The dates for them have been set! (besides the most recent one by morelull since not all have a form.)
Batch 2 by SnazzyFazzy will end on the 21st
The morelull solo will also end on the 21st
The Halloween batch will end on Halloween ;3

please tell me if I've misplaced and/or missed anything!
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Everything looks fine to me! Thank you!
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ โ„ฑ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ„ฐ๐“‹๐‘’!

NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugbody » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:14 pm

batch name: by morelull
username: wรธlffen
slide number in catspeople collections: 16

catsperson name: pippin
catsperson ID: 10
short personality desc: pippin is very helpful and curious about almost everything. she loves all things nature-related as her unique markings make her look very similar to a forest critter. pippin always helps her friends and community by any way possible to her, through hard work and creative ideas. she is mostly known throughout the town as the gal to go to for any problem; she will most likely be more than happy to give advice and friendship to whoever may seek her out. she is also considered a natural leader and she sometimes seems to have too much wisdom for her younger age - nonetheless, she is very trusted and her word is taken seriously by most.

bugbody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me