Arcal Deer Adopts {Looking for New Artists!}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Why do Arcane Deer and Floral Deer Hate one another from the very moment they are born?

They don't hate each other at all! They are all deers DUH!
No votes
It's kind of a clan split and Floral deer heal while Arcane Deer Battle. They just don't understand each other to put it simply.
100%
Well, Arcane deer just venture far too deep into the Battle Caves. FLORAL DEER PRIDE! <3
No votes
Well, Floral deer do not respect what the Arcane deer do for the floral deer. ARCANE DEER FOR THE WIN! <3
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: Arcal Deer Adopts {Two deer to be bought! Two up for con

Postby persay » Tue May 17, 2016 7:13 pm

wow *o*
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Wed May 18, 2016 2:56 am

Marking!
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu May 19, 2016 1:13 pm

It has come to our attention that a rule of ours is almost hidden inside another rule, although half explained under where it should be. We have edited it to make the rule clearer.

What's the waterfall deal about?
Once you cross behind the waterfall you cannot return to the Floral Queendom or Arcane Kingdom. Only Arcane & Floral Deer that have fallen in love can find the hidden place behind the waterfall. (I.E- By breeding an Arcane & Floral deer to get a baby deerling (Child) with both healing and battle magic, you are sacrificing the right for your deer character & their children to leave the place behind the waterfall.) Only deer that fall in love with a deer from the opposite side may live there, alongside their deerlings. (Children) the land behind the waterfall can't be found by mistake.

We also realized that it was better to get straight to the point about this in our rules too, although it was mentioned in little bursts in other rules:

So what's the deal with Floral & Arcane Deer?
Due to lore that will be found out little by little as time goes on- they dislike each other. They stay on their own side of the waterfall beside the two celebrations that take place in Arcal once a year.

We hope clearing up those rules of our species will help our adopters not be as confused! If you ever feel confused about a rule, please come speak to us. Never be afraid. We will not shout at you because you don't understand something in our species. If one of our team does however, please message me, as I will not tolerate that.

We have added a completely new rule, which we should have added at the very beginning. This will not affect people who have already entered contest for deers or asked to buy one before this point:

If you have read these rules, please place the word "Mad ole' stag" at the bottom of your contest form in small letters, or just causally say it when purchasing one of our deer.

This will help us just have an idea of who decided to read our species rules before buying or entering one of our contests ^^
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Sat May 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Wohoo!

We got our 5th Arcal Deer up for adoption right

here

Floral male deer <3
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily.Sweet » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:58 pm

We got our 6th Arcal Deer up for adoption, if you're interested in this pretty lady, click her image.

Floral female deer <3
Image of Fennel by PrincessPeachie.
Link to my Character Collection
Lily.Sweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic~Wallaby » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:36 am

This boy is up to be bought or traded for over on DAImage

Always open to semi-lit rp's. Check my characters!
Cosmic~Wallaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:15 am

A deer to celebrate the month of June!
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:08 am

mark
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pudding. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:52 pm

we have our 9th Arcal Deer for adoption; an Arcane Female!;
(i was informed that the picture was showing up as something different for everyone else;
let me know if it's fixed?)
Last edited by pudding. on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    pudding.
    biromantic asexual | she/they
    discord: puddingpup. #9656
    currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas
    toyhouse | DA | Art Shop | FP
    puppy girl is a year old!! <3

xxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
pudding.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:53 pm

I do realize that rules are a bit complicated here, and so I shall be making them much more simple before our summer event starts! :)
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me