. Rifska . {open ;; one available;; new lineart poll

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you be cool if I posted a mix of the two linearts?

Yes, I'd be happy with both.
93%
No, I want the old one only.
7%
No, I want the new one only.
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: . Rifska . {open ;; two available

Postby Bear. » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Bear. wrote:Username: Bear.
Rifska You Want: The Blue Baby
Rifska's Desired Name: Myst
Personality: Myst Is A Playful Young Riffie, Splashing Around In The Tranquil Wases Of Hawaii, Her Home. Kind, Yet Fierce Inside, Myst Will Be A Heroic Savior Of Many Rifskas When She Is Older.
History or Short Story: This Is Her Future, She Is About 23 When She Does All This: Myst Was A Noble Rifska, Being A Heroic Hero. She Had Saved Many Lives, And Destroyed Many A villain, But One Day Their Had Been One Villain She Couldnt Defeat. She Remembers That Day Clearly. she Had Been Working Under Cover, Freeing Prisoners In A Secret Evil Society, When She Was Caught. She Was Attacked By A Seeming Harmless Rifska, Who Had Slashed At Her Eyes, Blinding Her. Ske Slashed Back, Sending Her Attacker Hurtling Into The Sea Below Her Rocky, Cliff Battlefield. She Only Managed To Get Away With Her Life, And In Her Age Her Colors Faded.
Why You're Applying: I'm Always Looking For New Characters, And She's So Cute!!!
Art {optional} :

I Wan The Blue One, The Light Blue One.

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 pm

To Bear.
Thank you c:
That really clears things up.

To Um...Cucumber,
Please leave the minimod form unedited, that means no color.
Sorry, but It'll make it so much easier for me to find and judge all the forms when its time to choose some users.
Thank you!
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toady » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:41 am

Sorry you can call me cucumber or anything you want
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

Allright c:
Cucumber, if you still want to apply to be a minimod, you can just edit your form so that it doesn't have any color.
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Why is this on the second page of my posts. ._. Not allowed.
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:09 am

The Halloween event has now started!
Go to the front to see the available Riffies!
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: . Rifska . {open ;; two regular, two event available

Postby toady » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:22 am

who gets the blue baby
ImageImage

I just really like The Brobecks

toady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:26 am

No one yet ;]
I need to have a few more forms before I can judge them fairly.
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 pm

i want a shiny mini-mod badge!

Username: Zmija
Nicknames: Zmi.. Not much more then that.
When You Joined Chicken Smoothie: August 27th, 2010!
Previous Experiences: Well, when it comes to Mini-modding, not much. In fact none unless you count my days of RP minimodding.. O_o I do have a lot of experiences writing/roleplaying if that counts. As for drawing, I do traditional and am only good at coloring in line-arts. I'd be better if I could afford a tablet. q.q
Why You Are Applying: Because I've seen that this thread is struggling to stay alive and I ADORE this idea and refuse to let it die</3 And I'm more then willing to help out here and there when you aren't around. Yadda, yadda.
Why I Should Choose YOU: Caaaaaaause.. Well, I'm around a lot and I've realized that I have a habit of stalking this thread.. ;>.> I'd need advice on what to say and do and all that.. But, you know. Just throwing myself out there I suppose! xD Going out on a limb!

delta
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Blackberry* » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Username: *Blackbbery*
Desired Riffie: Riffie #01

Rifska's Desired Name: Pearl
Why I name her Pearl: Her silver colored dots, reminds me of pearls in the sea, therefore I named her Pearl, as I thought it would suit her the best.

Personality: Shy|Gentle|Kind|Friendly|Caring|Drama

•Shy•
In meaning of shy, it is something she is shy of. Bad explanation XD. Pearl is usually the type to hide in the crowd, and keep quiet, she doesn't like having too much creatures around her. She would usually hide away, or try to blend in the crowd, when someone she doesn't know is trying to find her. It isn't hard for her to blend into the crowd, seeing how good she acts.

•Gentle and kind•
Gentle, she's a gentle type, I think I should do kind along with this. She is gentle with everything she holds, like for example, a injured animal, she will hold it delicately, firmly, but gentle. She is kindhearted and gives in easily. She likes helping those who needs help, she can manage, but for those, she knows she can't, she tries her best.

•Friendly•
Now, don't be mistaken! She is only friendly with those she is familiar with, she will be like fun and happy, a normal rifska, but once she comes across someone she don't know, she goes all quiet. But she is always friendly with creatures that are smaller then her, she will always make friends with them, it isn't hard due to her Personailty.

•Caring•
Pearl is caring, it is pretty much the same has kind. She cares about everyone, and wants them to be safe, before thinking about herself. She is the caring type, who won't let others get hurt, when she can help it. She will always try, no matter what.

•Drama•
Pearl is a little drama, alright, she isn't. She is a drama queen, so good. Like, when a ant is on her, she will scream and says, she is dying, someone save her. You can start seeing that she is, when she forgotten something, she says they are the worst things that happened in her life.

History or Short Story:

Short story:
Pearl gasped for air, she dived back into the water, the fishes swam past her, she smiled, and swam faster, she tried flipping over. She then swam up to the surface, she breathed lightly, she swam towards the land. She climbed up, and shook her fur. She groomed herself gently, and then went towards the patch of flowers, she curled up and went to sleep. She woke up two hours later, and stretched in the sunlight. She stood up and went towards her owner house, she went in, and looked for her owner. She saw her owner, *Blackberry* and ran around her legs. *Blackberry* took Pearl and placed her in the bath tub, and bathed her, before drying her. Pearl and *Blackberry* went into the garden, and played tag, with some of their friends, after that, all of them went for a swim.

(Not my best work. My worst. Sorry DX no inspiration.)

History:
WIP (if have time)

Why You're Applying: I am applying for many reasons, maybe more then a hundred, so I have to make it short and simple. It is so beautiful and cute! I especially love how it reminds me of the sea, where all those pearls are. The dots, reminds me of pearls, and I love pearls! The markings is very unqiue, and special, it is also very creative, and interesting to me. Blue is my second favorite color, and this mostly contain blue, and I really love it. It is very fluffy like to me, and I feel like squishing it, it will be so awesome if I could. Pearl, the name actully came to me immediately, I don't understand, so ya.. She is like the a mermaid, suited to the sea, I mean, even the mermaid-like tail suit her to a T! Man, I don't want you to blame me for editing when I am not allowed, if I take too long to type, so I guess, no more.

Art {optional} :
BIG WIP

i want a shiny mini-mod badge!

Username: *Blackberry*
Nicknames: Call me BB
When You Joined Chicken Smoothie: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm
Previous Expirances: Previous experiences, I have many, but a little lazy to add them here. XD
Why You Are Applying: I am applying cause, I love these, and I would love to be of help here. It would totally be an honour if I get choosen by you.
Why I Should Choose YOU: I have plenty of experiences and have been here for 2 years.

delta
Last edited by *Blackberry* on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Update: July 31st 2016
I will be really busy until after october or something due to studies. I will be trying to catch up on the adoptables I work in. Please shoot me a PM if you want to enquire whether I want to keep my adoptables before deciding to give them away.
*Blackberry*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me