⚙| sɪᴋᴀɪᴛᴇ™ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʀᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ⚙| sɪᴋᴀɪᴛᴇ™ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʀᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ [OFFICIALLY OPENED!!]

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:06 pm

⚙| username | _ravenfeather_
|| I want to enter the world of Sikasekai! ||

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:30 pm

⚙| username | ƜαтєяƜσƖf600

These are really cute! ^^
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumblecake » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:41 pm

⚙| Username | Canisomnia
xxxxixxxixxxxcrumblecake

xxxixart shop | chubbies

borzoi crew wrote:
•••••••••••••••
"quoet"

•••••••••••••••
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icyhot » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:45 pm

⚙| username | blurryscreen_
ImageImage
profile pic credit richie toizer thank you <3
icyhot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:53 pm

⚙| username | 200765
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 am

​⚙| username | _ravenfeather_
⚙| sikaite pet id | 001
⚙| name | Ellie
⚙| gender |Female
⚙|what is this Sikaite's backstory? | Ellie, being the first sikaite had her idea originally come from a mixture of pastel and Halloween. After her release to a toy shop, the kids had different opinions on this Sikaite. Some children were scared by the design, others actually liked the design very much. Ellie wasn't as joyful as her design was though, she was surprisingly a quiet and shy Sikaite then people would've thought. This made some children confused, but still kept their ideas on Ellie the same as before, Ellie did love one thing though.. games! She wasn't one for sports but loved simple little games like tag, hide-n-seek, etc. and the games could help her break out her shell. But she was finally given to a very lovely user [whoever wins is the lovely user] had given Ellie a new home, leaving Ellie a very joyful Sikaite.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachyykat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:35 am

​⚙| username | peachyykat
⚙| sikaite pet id | 001
⚙| name | Calliope
⚙| gender | female
⚙|what is this Sikaite's backstory? | calliope is a rather sweet sikaite, despite her more horror-themed characteristics. her small pupils and dripping eyes and neck work to her advantage when fighting off the monsters that plague sikasekai- many of the lesser beings will turn tail and run after she stares them down. calliope is fiercely loyal to her user as well- she loves interacting with her user and playing little games in the toybox. once she bonds to someone she's almost overly affectionate. she'll run around her user's feet and butt their legs like a cat, which is just the tiniest bit inconvenient with her large antlers effectively trapping her user until she backs up. she can be skeptical of new people and will hide behind her user until she's entirely sure she can trust someone else. all in all, she's an affectionate, loyal sikaite once users look past her "scary" characteristics and get to know the sweet, playful gal underneath.

since the thing perhaps is to eat flowers and not to be afraid - e.e. cummings

peachyykat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guroboss » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 am

⚙| username | sabbath.

friday. they/she. bi. adult. istp.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸ☎
𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨? 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩❜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚?
playing: bg3 // watching: tokyo ghoul⏤⏤ spotify. toyhouse.

📌naming all my pets!
📌current count:
847!
guroboss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:07 pm

⚙| username | sᴄʏʟʟᴀ
⚙| sikaite pet id | 001
⚙| name | Vinyl
⚙| gender | Female
⚙| what is this Sikaite's backstory? |

Vinyl grew up in the city as a loner for quite some time. Her parents were always on a business trip or at work, so she never spent much time with them. She didn't have many friends except for a few that drifted away after she graduated school, so once she was done with her education she had no idea what she was going to do next. Vinyl headed off to college, and after finishing her major in graphic design she set of in search for a full-time job as compared to her decent part-time. She explored many possibilities before settling on the quaint life of a shopkeeper, although she underestimated the busyness of a shop in the city big time.

⚙| Most current event/backstory: |

Ever since Vinyl was finished with school and exploring Sikasekai, her dream was to open up a popular shop in the city. Her problem was that she couldn't decide on a theme or what to sell! Whether it was candies, pastries, art supplies, or even something as wacky as skydiving equipment, she would always change her idea by the end of the day.

One day, as she strolled past a large convention center on a specific afternoon, she noticed an exciting even that was occurring. An actual convention! And right then and there, she spotted what she would go on to pursue as her career and shop-opening dream: a booth with many little figurines and plushies sitting under a shaded outdoor spot. Her heart leaped as she bounded excitedly to the booth, and introduced herself to the vendor. The vendor was cheerful despite the hot weather that afternoon and happily answered all her questions about the craft. Of course, Vinyl couldn't leave without buying a figurine as thanks. She picked one out, a little bird splashed with an ombre of pastel rainbow colors, and purchased it before waving farewell and setting her course straight for her apartment building.

For weeks and months she planned her shop's layout and such until she finally received the building and got to work. Eventually, she had successfully made a good amount of figurines and some plushies to sell and opened up her store. The first few days were surprisingly sluggish and left her in bad spirits, but soon more and more customers arrived. Soon enough, she was able to drop her other part-time job with the money she was earning here, and hired a couple of employees to run stuff and help make merchandise. One of her best employees was the friend she had made at that convention on that fateful day, and from then on they ran the shop together and proudly could say that, in fact, their shop was one of the most popular for both tourists and locals when they needed a little more tiny plastic objects or soft squishy friends in their homes.

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-plum » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:56 am

New Sikaite up for forms!
Art by SnakePill @ DA

I no longer play Chicken Smoothie and I am not interested in the community any more.
If you want to keep up with my art, I use DeviantArt and Tumblr now.
Don't claim any of my stuff as your own. Yes, I'm keeping Kylig Foxes. They're still Closed.

DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHICKEN SMOOTHIE.
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me